OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[I]Zack nods[/I]

Zack:...a vampire...I used to pretend to be a vampire...when I was a kid...before I knew they exsisted...*sigh*...because of that I developed the weirdest sleepng habits...

Siren:not sleeping till you fall over...

Zack:heh...yeah I guess....

[I]The car pulls onto the street[/I]

Zack:mmm...always wondered what being a vampire would be like...now I am helping them and have been working with one...oi kinda irionic...

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren: it's not all fun and games... not at all... at first i tryed to starve myself because taking the life of another for my own benifit discusted me... i grew too weak to hunt at all and raife spoon fed me for a week... then i tried feeding on crimnals but they where few and far between...in 500 years i've gotten used to it

Zack:...I know it isn't all fun and games...I was a kid then...I am an adult now...I have taken human life also...as you have taken a vampires...in which I am still in dept to you for...

Siren:to some

Zack: physically I am older then you...even if you are at least 400 years old...you still look like you are only 15 or 16 years old...

Siren:I know this...

Zack:...

[I]Zack turns watching the landscape of the city go by[/I]

Zack:Grandfather?!?!I am no ones grandpa...I am 22...we met four years ago...on one of my first mission..

[I]Zack remembers the mission with clarity, he had been pinned down by gun fire as he was infultrating a base...then suddenly the fireing stopped...where the two men where now only stood a girl...the men at her feet...Zack had been hired by an aunounames((SP?)) person...he now presumed it was Lupos...the girl had said she was sent in as his back up...although he didn't remember asking for back up...after that he manged to aquire the item he was after...she took it to the "buyer"...and since then they had been doing missions together...at first to his bane...then to his preferance...one thing that had struck as odd was how she never seemed to grow older...even after 4 years...now he knew why...[/I]

Zack:haha...a cow...oi...

[I]Zack smiles at her[/I]

Zack:mmms so old and ancient one....what was your life like without me?....proubably all happy and fun...

[I]Zack smirks again jokingly...he looks away for a second and sees the others talking amongest themselves then turns back to Siren[/I]

siren: lol... not quite... it was more like a deadly game of hide and seek... you helped me out in more ways than one...

she looked into his eyes and leaned towards him slowly, almost unconsiously but the car stoped and she looked away

lupos: we're here

*In the limo, Liam hands Espa and Lupos the potions*

Lupos: Whats this for?

Liam: sunscreen for vampires :demon:

*Lupos starts to rub it in*

Liam: No, not like that, you drink it. . .

Lupos: . . .

*Lupos and Espa drink the vials*

Lupos: Whoa. . .cold. .

Liam: it stops you from burning, you should be grateful.

[I]Zack looks at Lupos[/I]

Zack:right...

[I]Zack climbs out of the car after evryone else does and can tell Siren is hovering closer to him then ussual, keeping an eye on him, as if she were protecting what is "hers"[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack follows Lupos and the group into the tall building..[/I]

Zack:wow pretty smart...hide right where the public can see you...they would never suspect a thing...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos leads Espa through the main hallway and into the elevator. They reach the basement and walk into another hallway covered in bricks and limestone. A group of vampires await at the end, opening the doors for them. Only Lupos and Espa proceed as the doors close beind them.[/i]

Council: Lupos, it seems that you have decided to return to please us.

Lupos: I have brought forth another one of our kind, a Nosferatu...

Council2: We can see that...

Lupos: Will you acknowledge my request to enter her into the book of the undead?

Council3: We will keep a record of Espa's introduction into the society.

Council4: Espa...what do you have to say for yourself, now that you are one of us.

Espa: Umm...well...I feel much more stronger and safer now that I'll have ample protection against a Tristae Witch...

Lupos: You have my promise that I will teach her the true arts of the vampire...

Council5: Be very careful on how you conduct yourself...our greatest strength is complete secrecy...never reveal your true self to others...espcially the human world...

Espa: I understand...

Council6: Just follow Lupos and you'll be alright...

Siren: *From outside* Well...hehe...

Council7: You may go...we will be watching you from the shadows...

[i]Lupos and Espa leave the Council of Nine's chambers and back into the main hallway to meet up with the rest of the group.[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: We're good to go...we're under their protection...

Zack: Good job...

Espa: But we're still in danger...

Lupos: Very true...but know we won't have so much trouble as being overwhelmed by hordes of Tristae Witches...

Liam: As with this place...Hunters have a colony of their own...it's just that it's...

Siren: Such a ***** to find it?

Liam: Exactly...

Zack: Do you think its safe to return to your house, Lupos?

Lupos: They probably trashed it...but since we've got backup...maybe we should go take a look.[/COLOR]

Zack:They did trash it...me and Siren stopped by on our way to Liam's....Lupos when we get to your house...I need to talk to you...

Lupos:sure...

[I]Zack follows the other back to the car and stares out the window with a troubled look on his face...Siren watches him knowing what's going on[/I]

Craig and Matt approach his car, but someone callls out to him.

Butler: Craig, the counsel wishes to speak to you now.

Craig follows the butler downstairs, and he stands infront of the counsel.

Counsel1: Craig, are you ready to take your place on the counsel?

Counsel2: You are a pure blood, and son of one of our counsel, you can take your place whenever ready.

Craig: What, and spend my days locked up in here....... hiding?

Counsel5: It is a great privilage to be asked onto the counsel....

Craig: For the majority, them maybe. But my job is to hunt those damn tristae witches.

Counsel9: Then you will be Espa's main protector. Stand with Lupos, and guard her from the witches.

Craig:*grins* Now thats more like it.

Craig walks out of the building, and approaches his car. He glares at Zack, and grins. A chill of fear runs down Zack's spine.

Lupos: What's the news?

Craig: Looks like I'm your new bodyguard.........

Espa: I'm doomed.......

Liam: I doubt it...... Craig is one of the best hunters and bodyguards there is.

Matt stands alone before the elder council after Craig leaves.

Council1: We have not brought you here to request your admittion into the council. For you were mearly bitten.

Matt: *didn't have to bring me here to deny me that*

Council2: Silence!

Matt shudders and tries to apologize but is silenced again.

Council3: We request that you undertake the same quest as Craig, to guard Espa from harm.

Council2: This is not only for Espa, but for both Craig and yourself as well.

Council1: Friendship is rare in vampires. You and Craig must protect each other with your lives. Always have faith in one another.

Butler: It is time you take your leave.

Matt leaves and informs the others of his mission.

Espa: THIS many people following me around?

[COLOR=darkblue]Lupos: Well, except by me...

Espa: *Punches his arm lightly* Oh, okay, yeah...riiight...

Lupos: Let's head back...I have some stuff I want to get if they haven't already stolen it yet.

Siren: Should we take seperate cars or just one big limosene...

Liam: It'll be fine if we go as a group, but we'll stand out like a sore thumb...

Zack: A couple vampires and strong humans shouldn't be so vulnerable to a group of Tristae Witches...

Lupos: How about this? Espa and I will take our car while you guys head up the hills first...my guess is they'll ignore you while they go looking for Espa.

Craig: True, they probably didn't know Lupos embraced her yet.

Espa: *Smiles at Lupos*

Matt: Huh? Well...if that's the case, then we should go seperate...each vehicle will carry some of us, while the last one carries Lupos and Espa.

Lupos: Each car will come in regular intervals. You guys get into a good position to attack from the shadows while they concentrate on finding Espa...

Liam: It's setteled then...*Walks back into the building* I'll go get some help for later...[/COLOR]

[I]Zack get in his own car, Siren gets in with him[/I]

[I]Zack opens the door for Siren[/I]

Zack:...me and Siren will go first....

[I]Zack takes off down the road one hand on his gun[/I]

Zack:...Siren take the wheel please...

[I]Siren takes the wheel from Zack as he pulls a box out of his pocket[/I]

Siren:whats that?

Zack:my grandfather used to tell me stories about his encounter with vampires...course I never believed him...but the year before he died he gave me thse...he said they were for the witches and the nightwalkers...I think I understand what he ment now...

[I]Zack loads the bullets into his pistol[/I]

Zack:I will take the wheel back...

[I]ZAck takes back the wheel to the car...[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos and Espa are the last to leave. Lupos takes they keys out and they both get into their car and drive off into the highway.[/i]

Lupos: Liam and his backup should be there by now....

Espa: You haven't really kept any secrets from me, have you?

Lupos: Yes...I have been honest and truthful to you ever since I took you in?

Espa: What are you looking for back at the house?

Lupos: A book of particular interest.

Espa: About?

Lupos: Our history...our ways, our art...

Espa: Vampires didn't look like us back 2000 years ago, did they?

Lupos: They looked very much different...though we have no real idea why we don't look like that anymore.

Espa: It's not in that book your looking for?

Lupos: That part in history was never recorded...it could be anything that could have changed our appearance...a plague, genetic mutation, divine forces.

Espa: How about the Tristae Witches?

Lupos: They begain their existence long after Vampires started looking like what they did today. Which is why I need the book for reference...we're going to attack and capture a Tristae Witch...

[/COLOR]

Zack:no their not silver...they are regular bullets so far as I can tell...but grandpa said once they have an essence in them...wish I knew what he ment...

[I]The car pulls up to Luposes[/I]

Zack:guess we should go...

[I]Zack climbs out of the car and walks up to the door[/I]

Zack:guess we should just go in like ussual...

Siren:yeah...

[I]Zack and Siren walk into the house[/I]

Zack:wow they were thourogh....

[I]Zack looked as every...everything had been ripped to shreads or opened, papers were everywhere furniture was destroyed, walls had holes in them, Zack was surprised the place was still standing[/I]