OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[I]Zack stands back knowing he won't survive for long in meele combat, He raises his pistol and shots a Witch twice, once in the headn and once in the chect, it falls to the ground as it's flesh begin to be eaten away[/I]

Zack:......

[I]One Witch rushes at Zack, Zack watches as with blinding speed the Witch rushes him, Zack stands there ready to take the witch with him, knowing he can't dodge, when the witches blade is deflected and Siren is standing between the two, her dagger blocking the witches blade[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack moves in next to Siren and they both begin to attack the Witch. soon Zacks sword decapitates the Witches head[/I]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lunging forward, Espa neatly sliced another witch in two, then turned and let her psychic energy tear another apart.[/i]

Espa: ........Siren, having fun?

Siren: :devil: Oh yeah...

Espa: It's all coming together now...

Lupos: Watch your back..

[i]She turns, and slashes sideways, cleaving another witch apart, then moving on to another....[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos melts into the shadows and walks behind the battle. Carefully opening the door of the car, he slips in unnoticed and grabs his Katana, hard.[/i]

Lupos: Dark Arts, guide this poor soul back to hell...

[i]He concentrates fiercely, sweat pouring heavily. He strikes up, violently ripping the metal roof of the car, splitting the Necromancer in half. Lupos follows his blade, widening the hole and jumping out, grabbing the head of the Tristae Witche and holding it high above his head.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]As the battle flares up Zack backs into the shadows...keeping the witches attention off him. He however continues to kill witches with his pistol, keeping them off the others. He watches as a witch comes up behind Espa...and it is dead before she even relized it was there...He also saves Craig and Neil once...which once they relize they were saved by him go into the battle looking extremely pissed...and Zack knew why...they owed him a life debt...[/I]

Zack:that must really piss them off...knowing the owe a human a life debt...but...

[I]Zack decides to forget what he had discovered until the battle wa over[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Epsa: Yahha!

[i]Bringing the blade down twice, Espa takes out one of the last Triste Witches.[/i]

Liam: Okay HOLD IT!

[i]Everyone turns, and Liam has another by the throat.[/i]

Liam: I've got the hostage, just deal with the rest.

Siren: Sure![/COLOR]

[I]Zack shots one as it approaches Liam[/I]

Zack:....your ignoring the enemy...they are escaping...

[I]Criag, Neil and Siren all run out of the room to catch the ones that took off...soon you hear the screams of the Witches as they die[/I]

Zack:.....I also have information...once you got the prisoner secure and evryone is here I will tell it...

[I]Zack walks with his pistol drawn as Liam carrys the prisoner[/I]

[i]As the last of the Witches fall to the ground, Neil runs towards the nearest one and begins to feed off of it...[/i]

Lupos: Do you taste it?

Neil: Bitter...but sweet...in a way...

Liam: They're only novices...

Lupos: Here, have a novice head...

Liam: *Catches* Adding to my collection....

Zack: Time to interrogate...

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: Well...that was fun.

Siren: Let's do that again.

Lupos: I don't think it'll be necessary. Once our hostage talks.

Espa: And now it's all a matter of making him do so.

Siren: I can make him talk. :devil:

Craig: Don't forget, he has to be alive to do so.

Siren: *shrug* Whatever.[/COLOR]

[I]Zack smiles at Siren knowing full and well that should make him talk...but he starts to feel his own emotions boil over[/I]

Zack:....WHATS GOING ON HERE!?!?!

[I]Everyone looks relativly startled...Neil looks up from his meal[/I]

Siren:what do you mean Zack?....

Zack:why not ask Craig or Neil...they should know...

Craig:know what??

Zack:where the Tristie colony is...

Neil:what's that mean...think we have been conspiring with the witches?

Zack:yes...I have proof...

[I]Zack pulls out his pocket computer...He pulls up the information[/I]

Zack:when I was performing the trace...this is where the signal came from...

Espa:but thats...

Zack:...the room of the council of nine...so why don't one of you inform me why the signil is comming from there?

Siren:Zack was your equipment working corectly??

Zack:100%...I checked it 10 times...and even ran a few test traces...no errors...so...Lupos...Liam...Neil...Craig...why don't one of you inform me why I would be getting the signal of the Witches at the Vampire headquarters in L.A.?

[COLOR=royalblue]Epsa: I don't know Zack, but perhaps they have their reasons.

Zack: Even to kill you?

Espa: I don't know. Why don't you march in and ask them for yourself?

Craig: Not a bad idea.......they might kill him.

Siren: Craig!

Craig: I was kidding!

Liam: Shut up! I'm trying to deal with our current problem.[/COLOR]

Zack:...here is an Idea for you...maybe the council is your fourth factor Lupos....

Lupos:what?....

Zack:maybe the reason teh tristies have gotten power is because your own council, your elders...are nothing more then traitors...

Neil:are you suggesting full bloods would betray their kin?...

Zack:yes I am...but we shall find out soon enough shan't we...you told me to get the location of the witches...I got it...you want to destroy thier colony...thats where it is...

Craig:and how do we know you are even any good at what you did...?

Lupos:he is, he has done many jobs for me

Liam:me also...

Zack:well...why don't you see if the witch can confirm anything I have been saying?...

Craig: The only contact I have had with those scum is when I kill them. You forget boy, that I am a witch hunter. And if you are accusing my father of being a traitor..... then I will kill him myself to prove my loyalty.

Matt: Of course, now it makes perfect sense. That's how they know the location of your house.

Craig: And that also means that they know where we all live...... and all our relations.

Just then a Tristae witch leaps out of a nearby cupboard and raises his gun towards Neil. Siren quickly reacts, but before she can raise her gun, Craig drives his staff right through the witches head. The witch falls to the floor, and disintegrates.

Craig: Consider my debt repayed.......

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lupos turns to Espa, who's scribbling something on a peice of paper.[/i]

Lupos: Espa?

Espa: *holds up paper*

[i]It reads: Don't say this out loud. They don't have cameras in here, but recoding devices, yes. We need to write out what we plan to say, otherwise, when we discuss where to go, they'll know.[/i]

Lupos: *nods* What about you guys?

Siren/Zack: It's good.

Neil: Yeah, I guess so.

Craig: So...*writes back* Where do we go?

Espa: *shrugs*

Siren: *writes* My place?

Liam: Naw *writes* Someplace excluded, outside, away from humanity, witches, and Nosferatu.

Espa: *writes* The desert?[/COLOR]

[I]Zack stares at Craig's assumption...if they had knowen where Lupos was...why did they go through him...Zack decided he would have to wait to find this out...[/I]

Zack((writing)):ok lets go to the desert...I know someone who has...a home out there....

Lupos((Writing)):A home?

Zack((Writing)):yeah...he lives under ground...good to have lots of contacts...even if they are mostly insane...I will go pack my equipment up...

[I]Zack turns and walks to his room[/I]

Matt draws a long katana from his cloak. The sword has strange markings on the hilt, and the blade shines with the black light of the nightwalkers.

Craig smirks and nudges Matt on the side, Matt looks up at his friend as he brandishes the blade.

Matt: *thinking* Those witches won't harm anyone anymore. I swear on the grave of my father....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos speaks telepathically...

Lupos: Enough of this...writing...

Siren: My friend is out in the Mojave Desert...

Lupos: But it's hot as hell out there...if we get caught in sunrise...even elixers and potoins won't save our asses.

Liam: Which is why we must act quickly...

Lupos: But I still can't believe that the Council of the Nine would betray their own breatheren...it's hard to swallow...without proof...[/i][/COLOR]