OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC:you seem to suffer from that quite often...
----------

[I]Zack looks around the other rooms, they all look similar[/I]

Zack:thats a good question Siren...well we should wait till the others arrived...we have "secured" the inside...the others should proubably secure the outside

[I]Zack looks down at the stacks of paper and begins flipping through them[/I]

Zack:....mostly buisness papers...

[I]Zack smirks[/I]

Zack:has the possiblity of my weapon not working ever stopped me before?

Siren:no...

Zack:has it ever got us into trouble...wait don't answer that...

[I]Zack turns back to the staircase and walks up them, he looks around the cornor,seeing that all is clear he pauses[/I]

Zack:nothing there...maybe in one of the rooms...

[I]Zack smirks as Siren kicks the door in[/I]

Zack:she didn't even see if it was locked...oh well..

[I]Zack walks to the door in front of him and follows suit, kicking the door in...he gazes inside for a moment waiting for his eye to adjust then steps in[/I]

Zack:....nothing...more debry...whats that?....

[I]Zack walks to a weird looking object, in a pool of liquid underneath a metal safe in the wall[/I]

Zack:The top thing is a safe...but what is this...?....

[I]Zack looks down and gets his face close to the objects face...[/I]

Zack:...dead...mayhap one of the witches...

[I]Suddenlly the things eye's open, glowing red, it's hands move up and grabs Zack on the face.[/I]

Zack:SHI*!!!

[I]Zack slams his sword into the creatures arms, hewing it off with its razor sharp edge and jumps back. He raises his pistol and shots the thing twice, once in the head and once where he think the heart is. The witch withers in pain on the floor then just melt away[/I]

Zack: [I]Breathing Hard[/I] oh...SHI*...reminder...never puts face close to unknowen objects....never again...not if nightwalkers are involved...

[I]ZAck stares at the pool of blood and the skelton, now lifeless laying on the floor[/I]

Zack:I am fine...

Siren:....

Zack:just becaue I was nearly mortaly wounded and kept it to myself last time does not mean I am lying!!...I'm fine!!

Siren:fine fine

Zack:all it did was scare the fricken daylights out of me...my bullets work

[I]Zack smirks[/I]

Zack:it was under that safe...wonder what in it...

[I]Zack and Siren hear a car pull up outside[/I]

Zack:guess we will have to wait...come on lets go back downstairs...

Craig and Matt enter the house, Craig draws his two Glock 9mm's.

Craig: Is it secure?

Siren: Yeah.........

Craig puts his pistols away. He still looks on wearily though.

Zack: Don't trust us huh?

Craig: There's only two people I trust. I'm one of em, and he's the other.

Craig points at Matt.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Espa picks up the car's phone and calls Liam...[/i]

Espa: Liam...is the place safe?

Liam: We got the place secured...found some trouble but that got taken care of...

Espa: Good...we'll be there in a bit. Watch for us...

Liam: Alright...you two be careful.

*Click*

Espa: Looks like the house is safe.

Lupos: I hope they didn't get my "little book"

Espa: Who'd you get that from anyway?

Lupos: From Liam...it's still not finished...I keep writing significant events into it.

Espa: you're a recordkeeper?

Lupos: More like an observer of the world. Liam was one, now I'm one.

Espa: How many years does it go back?

Lupos: Ever since the Seraphim Crusade...where humans began craving for blood. And they were being hunted down mercilessly.

Espa: When do the hunters come into play?

Lupos: That I have to look up...they've never been a problem until now.

Espa: Because of me...

Lupos: Its not your fault...usually, before we confront our enemies, we study them down to their historical background...even though it might not be significant.

Espa: Know your enemy well as if he were yourself...

Lupos: Exactly...we have to settle the score here, in this colony, in LA...this is where we'll start our journey together, Espa...

[i]Lupos exits the Santa Monica highway and heads up the hills towards his house...[/i]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Espa: *goes inside the house* Oh this is cheerful...:rolleyes:

Craig: They didn't take anything of imense value...did they?

Espa: Well...I think they left my box of earings...

Siren: Earings?

Espa: ..Yes.

[i]Stepping over broken furniture and papers, Espa makes her way upstairs and goes into the trashed bedroom. She looks through the mess of clothes and pulls out a small black, laquered box.[/i]

Espa: Here they are.

Liam: Let me see.

Espa: *opens the box* Turquoise, obsidian, silver, and aquamarine. The only three types of jewelry I wear.

Liam: Does this actually have any value?

Espa: Sentemental value, and the turquoise might have some black market value. Obsidian has powers against things of the night and darkness. Silver can kill me, and the aquamarine was a gift from my Uncle.

Liam: *shrug* Fair enough.

[i]She snaps the box shut and turns to Lupos. [/i]

Espa: Did you find the book?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos walks into the closet and jumps up into the hole in the ceiling...[/i]

Lupos: Hmm...it's gotta be here...

*Takes a match out from his pocket and lights it.*

Lupos: *Looks around* ...

[i]He looks up and sees the wooden framing of the house. He jumps and hangs onto the beams and reaches around, eventually grabbing onto something and jumping back down.[/i]

Lupos: *Holds up a thick bound book* Found it...

[i]Jumps back down into the bedroom and sits on the matress flipping through the pages.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Zack looks over Luposes shoulder[/I]

Zack:hey Lupos that look interesting..is it historically accurate?

Lupos:it is for my kind...

Zack:cool...say when you found what you want do you mind if I read it?

Lupos:interested in NightWalkers?

Zack: or history of any kind...being a human though I do have to worry about the occaisonal NightWalker...but I am much more interested in the history...this thing dates way back...Siren I thought you said...

Siren:so I lied...

Zack:it's ok...the bullets have something else in them besides silver...I broke one down once...it has some I like to call D45 in them....

Siren:what's that?...

Zack:my grandpa's "essence"...see my grandpa had a patch of what he called "vamp skin"...course we never believe it really came from a vampire...but he showed me what this stuff does...as he knew he was dieing he used himself versus that of the patch of skin...on his living tissue it didn't do much...caused calluses, nasty sores...and the skin it hit slowly destroyed itself...although my granpa never had any pain from it...but what it did to vampiric skin was much more interesting...

Liam:what did it do?

Zack:it completely incinerated the skin, muscle...most of the bone...in about 45 seconds...from what I have seen of your kind...and the witches...it is pretty deadly...

[I]Zack looks at them quite serious[/I]

Zack:...oh and Lupos...if I could talk to you alone...

Zack: ok Lupos...well first I want to let you know two things...first I didn't know who you were, that you were my boss and second I didn't kow that NightWalkers even exsisted when I took this job...

Lupos:I understand...what job?

Zack:well about a week back I was approached by a man in a cloack...He had some weird tatoos on him...and carryed a couple of weird gadgets on him...when I asked what they were for he said to fight the darkness...

Lupos:A Tristie Witch?

Zack:from what I know now...yes...I was running low on money at the time...he offered me enough to keep me living how I lived for well over a year...all for a simple tracking job...to track a Lupos and Espa...and so I took the job...and I tracked you...and your movements for about 3 days...it was simple since you didn' t suspect...after that I gave the witches their info and I collected on my money...but it is because of me you were even found...you had yourself burried in tons of useless information...only an expert coulda found you...from what it sounded like to the tristies they were getting desperate...as if they had tried before...but...I felt oblijated to let you know...if only to make myself feel a little lighter...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Lupos' arm begins to shake violently...but he controls his anger...[/i]

Lupos: Well, now I know that they aren't that clever in finding me...

Zack: Sorry...

Lupos: It's okay...but who are you in allience with now?

Zack: Siren...I guess, who now reports to you...so I'm with you...

Lupos: You wouldn't happen to know what the man who hired you was carrying exactly did you?

Zack: I don't know what it was, looked weird though.

Lupos: Descriptions?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Obligated is spelled with a "g" Anti. :laugh: So anyways...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Espa: Still don't trust me Craig?

Craig: Why should I? You only just became one of us.

Espa: And you think I'd hand you over to the Tristes? Trust me when I say, I'd rather be slashed through the heart with a silver blade.

Craig: We could arrange that.

Espa: And then Lupos wouldn't rest until he paid you back.

Craig: You're right.

Espa: :demon: If you trust me, you might be able to work on your social skills.[/COLOR]

OOC:Leave my poor spelling out of this :blulaugh:
-------
Zack:....it looked similar to a suitcase...except it had jagged edges in weird place...where their shouldn't have been....like around where the handle was...besides that it shimmered in some spots...whenever the light hit it...like it has gems in it...besides that I am not sure....he pulled it under his cloak when he noticed I was examing it....why?....what is it?...