Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Suggestions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ok to tell you the truth ive only seen the first 3 episodes and I thought they were bad but now that I have seen some more I know think it is OK not great not good OK but its still no R.O.D.
Posted
Let's stay on topic here guys before this thing gets closed

Anyway, I think if you're looking for a series with good action that you can get in a box set, I'd have to advice one of my favorites "S-cry-ED". The ending still kind of bugs me, but it's great series none the less. Next I'd go with "Full Metal Panic", esscially since you asked for box sets because thsi one was just released in a thin pack box set. It's a great series with the perfect mix of comedy and action and an interesting and involving plot. The second season is about to release here in the US so hop on board this on now so your ready for wehn the next one starts up. And finally I'd go with my favorite anime of all time "Neon Genesis Evangelion". This is one of the deepest and most involving series I've ever seen and will likly see again. There are lots of similar ones out there like "RahXephon" and "Argento Soma" both good series, but still dwarfed by the orginal. This anime has set the standard for every anime of it's kind since, that anime directors to this day try to reach for. Again a series not to missed since now you can get the remasterd platinum edition in it's full collectors set now. All 26 episodes, and I would advice buying "The End Of Evangelion" The epic movie that changed the way I see anime. This is a movie and a series for any true anime fan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...