Raquel Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 I'm a turkey... I had to do somthing for the food day. This might as well be it [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] Thanks... It's not my best, I had some creepy little person staring at me while I was working. O.O I get freaked when anyone looks at my work before it's done. NEXT!
2010DigitalBoy Posted November 25, 2005 Posted November 25, 2005 [COLOR=purple]AWW!!! That's so cute! I love chibis! I especially love her hair, it looks really good.[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted December 3, 2005 Author Posted December 3, 2005 This is my newest. It's part of a group of T-shirt drawings I'm making for christmas for a select few... And the silly ones who offer to pay me. [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] This is rapidly becoming a generalized robinart thred... Oh well. I can't draw cute things all the time. [color=teal](It's the fourth one)[/color] [color=#008080][/color] >Bite me [color=teal]EDIT:[/color] And back to the cuteness. [color=#008080](It's the fifth one)[/color]>Harder Oops. ^^' My bad. I forgot I could edit like that.
Syk3 Posted December 23, 2005 Posted December 23, 2005 Here's a big hint.. ~_^ [i]Double posting is against the rules on OB, much less quadruple.[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now