Sephiroth Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 cigarettes, plain and simple, trying to quit though, its going ok....
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B]I dont know whether its a bad habit or not but it annoys people, i speak using scientific words just so the other guy gets confused and leaves me alone. [/B][/QUOTE] No that is just natural when you want someone to go away. [QUOTE][i]Origially posted by BabyGirl [/i] [b]I'm close, but I have not yet mastered the art of flirting [/b][/QUOTE] Curse you women and your turn ons and hottness! *Shake's hand in air*
BabyGirl Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=orangered][size=1]BabyGirl! If you keep that up, Kuja will be stalking you. Even moreso.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Moreso? I don't think it could [i]get[/i] any more...uh, so...heh :p Anyway, I really can't help it...I don't necessarily mean it in a naughty way ( :angel: ), somewhat, but not really :p In fact, I'm doing the little folding-it-in-a-weird-way thing right now...started even before I read this topic again :p Look ----> :p tongue! *hugs Justin*[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now