You're not scared are you?

Darkness

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I workout too hard. Usually I lift weights until:

A: My arms are paralyzed.

B: So weak I can no longer stand. But doesn't pass out, but near the brink of it.

C: Pass out. (Only done this once though. Blacked out for like 10 seconds.)

And sometimes it's A, followed by B and C. It's just that once I get going, I wanna' keep going and going and going. I'm one of those people that hates giving up. I'll keep pushing till I can't anymore.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Seriously, you don't wanna know lol! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I do. Tell me.

Well, mine would be, as somebody saiiiid...not paying attention when people are talking. And since I live in such a ghetto place, not paying attention makes me miss some things I'll regret later...you probably won't get that, but it's okay.:drunk:

my worst habit would be...hmm...throwing things at people! or biting them! causing bodyly harm to people! yeah, that's it!
i have a short temper sometime....:angel:
and sometimes just for fun i point my nephew with a knife! and i do it habitually!
so that's my worst habit!:confused:

and yes TN we want to know!
you don't say something like that and expect people to not be curious!! :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Getting Projects done the night before their due!^^'[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know EXACTLY what you mean. My mom is always yelling at me when she sees me working on my projects the night before they are due. I think its funny, but she grounds me.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Getting Projects done the night before their due!^^'

-MWX [/B][/QUOTE]

The signs of a true college student. I don't know what level of schooling you're at, but EVERY college student I know (including me) has done this more than a few times. Heck, I'm working on a project right now that's due tomorrow morning!!!

Uhhh errrr so you all wanna know huh?.... well uhhh.... I forgot the question.. yes thats it... ::runs off::

This is probably confusing to you all.

Well my original post was a joke aimed at all perverted people who would get it... only one has gotten it it seems... but I'm sure after reading this post the rest of you will understand it lol.

I have a bad habbit of.... umm.... i have alot of bad habbits.... chewing on pencils... in fact just chewing on anything.... I only do it if I'm bored, which happens more often than not.... and anything that moves I'll start to play with... like throw it around... this is most common with little beany animals lol.