Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This RPG...Well, it's in the name. LOL, Anime. So, Pick an anime character or make up your own from an Anime, and be them. If there is more than one of the same character, I'll choose the better RPer depending on sign-ups, so just in case, have a back-up character ready.

Signing up:

Name: (any anime character's name)

Anime: (anime they're from.)

Age: (this is for the made up characters.)

Gender: (M or F, duh...)

Apperance: (have a pic ready, if its a character from a show. If its a made up character, just put in detail or draw)


So, understand?

As for me... I am no Anime character, but the Anime Wizard. LOL... Any questions? Ask me. I say what goes, I fight on noones side, I give weapons or boosts to characters when they have been good. LOL. Don't worry. I'm not gonna smite you or anything.


RPG rules: I'll give these out in the Arena Underground, but I will tell you this. Points. To win, you need points. I'll give more detail about that in the Arena.

So, sign up and have fun!
Guest Mitsuki Takuto
Posted
Ok, I'm new to the Otaku Boards so if I'm doing something wrong don't hesitate to tell me! ^_^ alright, um . . . sign up right? Well how's this?


Name: Makata Neko

Anime: N/A she's from one I'm writing and I haven't thought of a name yet. . . Here is some extra information about her. Mikata Neko is known as The Moonlight Theif. The name is rather self explanitory, but in case you need me to spell it out for you, she got this name because she only steels at night. Her most famous theft is her get away of a rare sword called the Lenore Blade. This is also the blade she now weilds.

Age: 17

Gender: female

Apperance:
[IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9818/mikata3xy.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
When I said 'your own characters', I meant out of a fanfic of an anime or something like that, but this is good too. If anybody is waiting for the rules to posted in the arena, too bad, cause I'm not posting 'em 'till we get enough sign ups.

PS include bios with your sign ups!
Posted
Okay, good... If there's gonna be a Winry in this game, there should also probabably be a Ed... So, anybody wanna be Ed, Al, Roy or etc.?

PS Don't forget to give short bios of your characters!
Posted
Name: Kiba

Anime: Wolf's Rain

Gender: Male

Apperance: Below (white wolf, nerr)

Bio: Being the only one left from his pack, he left the place he was born in search for something. While searching for a place that is said to be fake, he meets up with three other wolves that at first want nothing really to do with him, but after a while become dependent on him, and he becomes dependent on them as well. He has lived in a hell hole, and has made it to paradise with the help that he never thought he would get.

there ya go. I even did a short bio, happy?
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Col. Roy Mustang
[B]
Anime:[/B] Full Metal Alchemist
[B]
Gender:[/B] Male
[B]
Apperance:[/B] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/mediumAnimePaperwallpapers_Full-Met.jpg] Roy using his alchemy.[/url]

[B]Bio:[/B] Roy fought in the Isbalin War, that war changed him forever. He then strived to become furier, he still trys to this day. During his duty he came across a young alchemist name Edward Elric, he is a strong alchemsit with the ability to use alchemy with just his ahnds. Roy sees him as a way to achieve his title of furier, he also hopes that he can help Ed and his brother Alfons Elric in there search for the pholisipher stone.

ooc: You said you wanted some else, though I would give this a shot.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Name: Tsume

Anime: Wolf's Rain

Gender: Male

Appearance: [url=http://chaoticdream.nu/WolfsRain/Ep7/tsume3.JPG]Tsume[/url]
[url=http://www.jwsanime.com/R/Tsume6.gif]here is the wolf[/url]
Personality: Strong silent type usually.

Bio: Another wolf still alive in the world where they don't exist. He ends up joining a group of wolves lead by a white wolf in search of paradise which is said not to exist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...