9mm Avenger Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=royalblue]Oooo! I want one with a pot leaf, with eyes on it!Wait, never mind, found one for me! :smoke:[/color]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 THANKIES SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!! :D lol Sweatdrop one? You mean something like this:
James Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]haha, I'm the one who suggested and DEMANDED for smilies! people should be bowing down to me! :bellylaug and where's that anime sweatdrop smilie I wanted?! :cussing: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Uhh, but I chose 'em :alcohol: Anyway, I'm not done yet. I'm going to add another 10 or 20 by the end of the week.[/color][/size]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] Anyway, I'm not done yet. I'm going to add another 10 or 20 by the end of the week.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] really?! YAY! Hey...where do you get these weird, funky smilies anyways? :alcohol:
Guest Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [size=1][b] Man James you better use some of those faces from that site I showned you earlier! And if I may say the skull face that is in my siganture would be perfect. You could call it "Saiyaman Smiley". :D [/size][/b]
MarkM Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 i've benn a few places were there is over 250 but ok i can deel with this (koolieo:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: :flasher: )
Posthumous Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 oooooo whats does this do.:alcohol: :bellylaug :shifty: :bow: :blulaugh: coolllllllllll!!!
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Heh, those smilies are pretty awesome James, i cant wait to see what you will enable next!!!:purplelau: Pure genius James :genius: <--- The Genius one is my fav...
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 James you are the coolist! These faces rock! :hippy: :genius: :gulp: :wave:
PiroMunkie Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]AWESOME!!!! Now I have something to put in place of my :cussing: cussing!!! This is :cussing: great!! Thanks James and/or whoever else helped with these!! You people are the :cussing: best!!! :D Lol, I'm gonna have way too much fun with this :p[/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]AWESOME!!!! Now I have something to put in place of my :cussing: cussing!!! This is :cussing: great!! Thanks James and/or whoever else helped with these!! You people are the :cussing: best!!! :D Lol, I'm gonna have way too much fun with this :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I :cussing: agree! This :cussing: kicks :cussing: !
Undying Angel Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B] I :cussing: agree! This :cussing: kicks :cussing: ! [/B][/QUOTE] You got that :cussing: right.
Break Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]One bad thing with all the new smilies, well a few bad things:- 1. If you do:purplelau it shows the :p face at the start, a bit dodged up... 2. If you are typing, the lil' thing that goes in front of your letters flashes and it takes quite a long time for the letter/word to show up. 3. If you click on ONE smily, all of the animations stop... I personally think there are too many... it was fine up to this one--_- , but then it got dodgy...[/SIZE]
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hey! I'm [i]not[/i] an alcoholic, I swear! Oh damn, where did my drink run off to? [size=1]For those of you who really don't know me...I'm kidding[/color] :help:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] So what is it. Are you an Alcoholic or not. Your :confused: confusing me. make up oyur mind. But i could see you being more like this one ----> :flasher: , or this one ---->:smoke: But i will still be ---->:genius: . I am just joking though :shifty: :shifty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now