OtakuBoards

Wrestlin'

Snow

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snow [/i]
[B]Does anyone do it? Not the fake WWF stuff on TV, but the real thing in highschool. I just started it this year and its so much fun. [/B][/QUOTE]

I had a friend that did...he sucked though and quit..lol poor thing..I told him to stay with it..but he didn't like it I guess..lol

Also, WWF isn't THAT fake. Some of the injuries on WWF aren't fake.

I will admit it takes allot of work and is really hard, but the fact that it is pre-scripted, and and camera angles making it obvious they arent actually punching each other takes the fun out of it.

And no offence to your friend, but he or she probobly could take the training, its some hard shibby, beleve you me. I threw up twice my 1st day.

[size=1][b]I'll just take your word for it Snow. I don't do the "wrestling thing". I take Karate and that is enough for meh. Two Hours of kicking and punching and sparring with about 2 minutes to rest every 30 minutes isn't easy.[/size][/b]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Yeah, like Stone Cold's injury:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean Triple H's knee injury, WHAT?!

Or Mick Foley's Eight concussions, broken jaw, nose broken twice, dislocated left shoulder, firfty-four stitches on his arm, fractured left shoulder, broken left thumb, five broken ribs, bruised kidney, broken toe, over 325 stictches on his leg, torn meniscus, torn abdominal, broken right wrist, bone chips in elbow, two herniated disks, secon-degree burns on his arm and shoulder, separated right shoulder, broken cheekbone, four front teeth knocked out, and his ear with two-thirds of it ripped off.

*WHEW*

That may not be all WWF-suffered injuries, but you should get the picture. Can you dig that.....sucka?

Wrestling is like a big Drama (except some moves they pull which are real) but not to wrestlers like Man Kind who know the meaning of the word "pain". I used to watch it when Brett Hart was in it ......... But I still do watch it sometimes......

Anyway my friend watches REAL wrestling like CZW and stuff like that ........... Lets just say he is as hardcore as they get ......... But he doesn't wrestle at our highschool anymore .....

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:

WWF is fake in the sense that they script their fights and plots... but other than that the actual wrestling is real... obviously..

As far as mat wrestling goes, eh... thats a no no for me... Just think, me with another guy rubbing up on each other... lol... it's not gonna turn out good... well for me at least lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]WWF is fake in the sense that they script their fights and plots... but other than that the actual wrestling is real... obviously..

As far as mat wrestling goes, eh... thats a no no for me... Just think, me with another guy rubbing up on each other... lol... it's not gonna turn out good... well for me at least lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lol! It may not... :)

I might like that... I kinda like being hurt and giving pain out to people...

I don't like WWF... too fake...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i]
[b]my brothers & friends & i were never on teams... we just had huge rumbles in the middle of the street... &, yes, those moves were real...[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, I'm completely with LM on this one. My friends and I aren't on teams, we just beat the hell out of each other, and it can start anywhere at anytime we're together. If one feels like a rumble he'll just randomly jump one of us and then it starts :devil: We throw real punches, we really choke each other, the only thing we don't do is show mercy:demon:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
As far as mat wrestling goes, eh... thats a no no for me... Just think, me with another guy rubbing up on each other... lol... it's not gonna turn out good... well for me at least lol [/B][/QUOTE]

it might turn out better than you think... heheh...

[color=indigo]I used to wrestle in high school. It was very damanding phisically. I am 6'0, 185lbs now and I remeber my senior year wrestling people over 200lbs and having to weigh as little as 168lbs.

but to set the record straight, I have tons of respect for pro wrestlers. Most of them have more technical wrestling ability then many college wrestlers, and, despite that everything is scripted, it is by far one of the most physically demanding jobs on earth[/color]:therock: [quote]if you smell what the rock is cookin'--the people's champion[/quote]

What I find funny is that allot of ppl say that it gay and what not to wrestle cause of the spandex and all that shibby, but it is just about the toughest, most painful sport there is. And personally, whenever someone says that I am gay cause I wrestle, I just put them in the ED til they are blue in the face and tell them they just got their ***** kicked by a homo

[COLOR=royalblue]I am in wrestling... I wrestle at 152 lbs and 145 lbs... I am by far the worst wrestler on the team, which consists of 7 people.. Heh...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Anyone who does not have respect for Pro Wrestlers has no idea what they're talking about. What they put themselves through is something most people wouldn never be able to do. Beleive me, it's not too pleasent being thrown on the ground over and over again... Even if you do land right.

Although it was tougher 20 years ago, when people wreslted 45 minutes straghit instead of 10 minutes.[/COLOR]