OtakuBoards

If you could be in any anime or manga what would it be?

HeartStopper

I would like to be in Dragonball Z or Full Metal Alchemist. I'd want to be in Dragonball Z because it would just be awesome to have sayian powers( except when you turn into a monkey at the sight of a full moon. Really could ruin a romantic date). Being able to fly around would be great when you need to get somewhere fast. I would also like to meet Goku or Gohan(perferably Goku) and fight evil along side them. If I were...[I]a rich man...de de de de[/I](just kidding :laugh: ) in Full Metal Alchemist, I think it would be awesome to use alchemy like that. And once again, I'd like to meet Edward Elric and be one of the people who know him and don't die( he [B]is[/B] alot like Vash in that way, isn't he?). I thought about being in Rurouni Kenshin or Samurai Champloo, but I could just use alchemy to make a cool sword for me. Mecha anime is cool, but let's face it: being in there, in the battle, depending on luck to save me, never did work for me( especially sence i'm unlucky). :animeangr

Guest darklore_x
for me id either ragnarok ,frutis basket or aquarian age:juvinille orion,because they were they mangas i either got into or almost related to (as hard as that may be to relate to something thatll never happen)

my reasons being is that ragnarok wellits the manga where theres a fight on every page
and i jusst like the charachters.
fruits baskets:i like the chinesse zodiac and its well all about it its more relatible becuz it takes palce mostly in a high skool
and finally aquarian age:juvinille orion:i can prolly relate to this one the best it agian is taking palce in a high skool and later in the story it has many fights but the main charcther mana is in love with her childhood freinds who hates her and when they start talking agian nothing happens but he act as if hes in love with her

Guest superdancer1992
i would wanna be in fushigiyugi and i would wanna be of course!!!: tamahome's girlfriend!!!!hes such a hottie......... ;) :animesmil

Guest Mythology
Its hard for me to say I lean more to the side of outlaw star because i love space even more spaceship battles, guns, magic, and never haveing a single idea of what to do next.

I also I kind of want to be in dbz because thats what got me started into animie in the first place flying, fighting aginst all odds.

and finally Tenchi cause i would just love being around a bunch of wemon fighting over me and they look good ? what else can be better

Guest bebe neko
i want to be in two animes bleach and specifically in soul society to be able to develop a bankai :animesmil and in erementar gerad to be able to react with an edelraid (but why are they all girls what if a girl like me wanted to react with an edelraid there should be guyz also :mad: ) its not like its going to happen though :D

For manga it would have to be Vampire Game. Just to stop Ishtar from getting herself in trouble. And for Darres of course. So hot!

For anime, well thats a toughy. Either Vampire Princess Miyu or Witch Hunter Robin just for the magical abilites and the hunting things down.

I wonder if that makes me weird???

[QUOTE=ladytanyata]For manga it would have to be Vampire Game. Just to stop Ishtar from getting herself in trouble. And for Darres of course. So hot!

For anime, well thats a toughy. Either Vampire Princess Miyu or Witch Hunter Robin just for the magical abilites and the hunting things down.

I wonder if that makes me weird???[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I'd be in Fruits Basket!! I'd like to be Kyo's girlfriend!! Heheheheheh! ^^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Or....Fushigi Yuugi, Ceres, Full Metal Panic, Cardcaptor Sakura, Pretear....aaahhhh, ther's sooooooo many, but Furuba is priority!![/COLOR]

I don't know if I'd want to be in a samurai anime. Mainly after watching Samurai Champloo (I know none of it is real) I don't like the idea of giving up / selling your wife because you're in a tight bind or have to pay off some debts. There are some other reasons but that's the main one for them.

I couldn't be in any animes such as Bleach or Yu Yu Hakusho because I wouldn't like the idea of having demons / hollows haunting me. (You know how hard it would be to sleep?)

I guess the only animes I'd probably want to live in would be Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: SAC. For CB, I'd want to see what it's like to live your life on other planets and such. And as far as GitS. I like the idea of hacking eyes, brains, etc etc.

But to be perfectly honest. I'd really prefer to live in a game world moreso than an anime world. Specifically speaking of Shenmue.