OtakuBoards

If you could be in any anime or manga what would it be?

HeartStopper

I'd have to say Rurouni Kenshin for manga. Well i chose this because I'm just into the samurai type thing. Plus the storyline is good.

For anime I would say Full Metal Alchemist. Alchemy is a pretty sweet ability. Also there's automail so u lost a limb you could get a replacment.

Guest ShadowFangs
[FONT=Century Gothic][B][I]That's Hard Because I Have A List Of 120 Shows...i Guess Top 5 Are...Naruto, Yuyu Hakusho, DBZ, Inuyaha, And FFX2 (I Know That's Not Anime But Still[/I])[/B][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]how could nobody even mention being in the world of a gundam! I mean how cool would it be to get your own humaniod robot with all kinds of gadgets and such! I would love just to do that. Just to be able to pilot the Altron gundam even for a second.. Thats my dream becaus Altron pwns all other kinds of gundams..Why because it just does case closed.

Well basicly I would love to be in any anime that would require me not to go to any kind of school, but I must say.. To be in any one of the tenchi series would eb awesome. not only do I have a mass amout of women trying to court me to be their wifes...Which is something that I would have greatly enjoyed. Yet there are all the cool and awesome fights that are also in the series that I always wanted to be in. I mean..Who wouldnt like to have a light sabe like sword?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal]Hmm. If I had to choose An Anime to be in It would, of course, be Evangelion. I'd wanna be Asuka Langley Sohryu.. How cool would it be to kick major A.S.S. in a giant robot like thing that acutally has a mind of it's own and even has the soul of your dead mother in it?? Talk about Awsome!! Also, it would be nice to mess with Shinji ever so often and maybe I'd be a bit nicer to Rei then the real Asuka is... But, there would be others as... Hmmm. say, Serial Experimetns Lain? It'd be so creepy finding out that you control the internet and can manupulate ppl at will...And, last but not least, I would love to be In Sailor Moon as Sailor Saturn. Her Silence Glaive rocks!!! ^^[/COLOR]

For me it's a toss up between Saiyuki and Mobile Suit Gundam (The Universal Century timeline). I'm just astounded that no one else wants to ride around in a jeep on a seemingly endless journey and kick as much youkai butt as they please. Then again, with so many unpredictable characters and the very real threat of getting shot, it shouldn't be too surprising.

I also said Mobile Suit Gundam because it is a very plausible future, with people colonizing in space and the weapon of choice for space combat is a humanoid robot. Plus the advent of Newtypes, a very real possibility if we do go into space, and further tensions between Zeon and Earth that could explode into a full out war. It seems very realistic, and very possible. Besides, who says that I wanna pilot a Gundam? I'll take a Zaku, thanks.

Guest Robohack
ANIME:Tales of Symphonia

MANGA:Love Hina :animeswea

[color=#ff6600]Please expand on your choices. Not everyone has seen or read these. Explain why you chose them. Thank you. -Lore[/color]

Hmmmmmm...... if i could be in any anime i would have to choose ether Samurai Champloo or Love Hina. I would love to be a butt kicking samurai and fight along side or againts Mugen or Jin, and Fuu is kinda hot lol. If I was in Love Hina it would be awsome to own a all girls dorm where your the only guy and if you happen to play your cards right.... :D .plus the hot springs in the back with places to hide :animenose :animeblus. Anyway those would be the animes i choose.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][CENTER]Most definatly DNAngel for one thing. I mean, I'd much rather take that obnoxious Risa's spot and be much less obnoxious and win Phantom Dark's heart all at once! :D

Or maybe Prince of Tennis. I <3 tennis, so that's just a major plus.

And Full Moon o Sagashite. So good.[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#ff6600][b]When posting in this thread, please remember to give reasons for your answers![/b] Not everyone will be familiar with the anime you choose, for example. And even two fans of the same anime may have completely different reasons for choosing it.

Let us know [i]why[/i] you choose the anime you do. A couple sentences would be wonderful.

As it is, this thread is on the edge of acceptability. I think it could be very interesting, but there are two problems.

1.) Right now it is not interesting, because too many reasons given are so simple and bland.
2.) If the average post length becomes any shorter, the thread will need to be closed.

There are some wonderful examples of posts in this thread. Stark's and Ikillion's posts come to mind.

As always, whether or not this thread remains open is up to you.[/color]