OtakuBoards

Hamsters!

~*Anime Girl*~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]yes i went to band camp. i play the flute...[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=3]
Um, I thought only girls were supposed to play the flute dude?? I play the trombone anyway....Everyone go to [url]http://www.hamsterdance.org[/url] Funny!!!!!!!!! Akira if you are freaked out of hamster don't go here...[/color][/size]

Curse you noodlez for posting up that link before I did. I came to this thread just going to post it. You are true evil. And that is not a scary site. It is freaky but not scary.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Curse you noodlez for posting up that link before I did. I came to this thread just going to post it. You are true evil. And that is not a scary site. It is freaky but not scary. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=3]
Like they say, the early bird gets the worm Saiyaman.. No I didn't say it was scary I said that if Akira is scared of hamsters don't go here.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue] :eek: You went to Band Camp? J/k I saw that movie........:hippy: I know this smily has nothing to do with the topic, but I like it.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson] I go to band camp every year...but I don't play a music instrument! I'm so special, I'm on the dance line!!!!!!!!!!!!! And flute players suck anyway...and I've never SEEN that movie.

And about HAMSTERS...I like hamsters, but my mom would never get me one because she said they stunk and we had too many cats and that cats eat hamsters and hamsters were just big rats and stuff like that....:worried: [/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Did you get to see the snake eat them!? I was at the Zoo once and the Snake ate the Mouse right infront of meh. I was six so I was freaked out and thought it was really cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha! The same thing happened to me!!
...only I started crying after I saw it :eek: the poor wittle hammyster was onwy trying to be friends with the snake... :cussing:

[color=indigo]I remember my first trip into the Ghaunton Rainforest. Our platoon had been whitled
down to five due to dysentary, land mines, and venerial disease. After five days of marching through grueling heat, snake infested bogs, and untraveled terrain we began hearing noises. At first we thought insanity had taken us over, but soon we realized that an unknown enemy had surrounded us. That night they attacked. It was a frenzy of brown and red and black and white fur. Some of the creatures were nearly 9 inches long and all of the were equipped with large flat teeth, that didn't really have the capability of breaking through skin, just bruising it. When the onslaught had finally ceased I saw that the Hampsters had spared only my life. Ever since that day I have been living amongst them, learning their ways. But I have been plotting, ever so carefully, and one day, not far from now I will exact my revenge on theHampsters...gwahahahahaha :flaming: [/color]

i like hampsters....when i was 4 my brother and i had 2 hampsters...my brother was a year older and he was a meanie so he took my hampster and ran over it with a red wagon:bawl:.....it went smoosh...so for revenge i took his and smashed it in the dresser drawer...mean i know...but hey...i was a little kid....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo][size=3]
Um, I thought only girls were supposed to play the flute dude?? I play the trombone anyway....Everyone go to [url]http://www.hamsterdance.org[/url] Funny!!!!!!!!! Akira if you are freaked out of hamster don't go here...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

GAH! *hides under desk*

*in the fire swamp*
Buttercup: what about the R.O.U.S.s?
Wesley: Rodents of Unusual Size? i don't think they exist.
*an R.O.U.S. flies out of nowhere & attacks Wesley*

seriously, though, i had many guinea pigs... they drove me insane b/c all they did was squeak & keep me up at night... so i gave them away... they were cute as hell though. i used to let them loose in my room & they would chase my dogs (who are a rottweiler & a pit bull, they were freak out by the piggies, go figure).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

GAH! *hides under desk*

*in the fire swamp*

seriously, though, i had many guinea pigs... they drove me insane b/c all they did was squeak & keep me up at night... so i gave them away... they were cute as hell though. i used to let them loose in my room & they would chase my dogs (who are a rottweiler & a pit bull, they were freak out by the piggies, go figure). [/B][/QUOTE]

i used to have a guinea pig named winni...it was squeeking and my brother threw it out the window :bawl: *sniff sniff* poor winni....um....but now i have another and its far out the reaches of my brother:shifty:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i like hampsters....when i was 4 my brother and i had 2 hampsters...my brother was a year older and he was a meanie so he took my hampster and ran over it with a red wagon:bawl:.....it went smoosh...so for revenge i took his and smashed it in the dresser drawer...mean i know...but hey...i was a little kid.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Zoipes! That's just nutty!:eek:
...perhaps some psychiatric help for you and your brother is in order...I'll call first thing in the morning to set up an appointment!:blueshift :wow:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow]Ahhh..I remember my hamster..Areo....He died a gruesome death....he ate tinfoil and it ripped his insides and it killed him when it came out the other end....poor little guy...*sniff*:bawl: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo][size=2][b]
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Um...: purplelau
Very sad but funny!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!![/color][/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]I used to have guinea pigs and prefer guinea pigs over hamsters. [/B][/QUOTE]
me too...hampsters just...multiply...and multiply...and multiply....till all u see i the cage is a bunch of moving little fuzzy dots:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]
GAH! *hides under desk*

*in the fire swamp*
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, first time I went to that site (long time ago) I just started laughing! It was soooo awesome.

Anyways. . why did I qoute LM? *ponders* . . . Ahhh, yes. . Princess' Bride ^_^

That is all . . . mwahahahahahaha :wave: [/SIZE][/COLOR]