OtakuBoards

Hamsters!

~*Anime Girl*~

[color=indigo][size=3]
Yeah, And I like to torture Newbies!!!!!
*Runs and grabs the newb and swings him around then throws him into a boulder, then start to jump on him...*
RYan: DIe new!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime Girl: That is enough Ryan lol!
Ryan: Oh yeah, i have a hamster named Petard..[/color][/size]

i like hampsters. they're fun to fire out of my hampsterpault. like a catapault, but for hampsters. i got 200 feet with one once.....:alcohol:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i like hampsters. they're fun to fire out of my hampsterpault. like a catapault, but for hampsters. i got 200 feet with one once.....:alcohol: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=3]
UR EVILL MATT!!!!!!! EEEVVVIIIILLLLL!!!(In case ya didn't know I am very hyper as usual!)[/color][/size]

[size=1][b] Well I never had a hamster because I would be forced to throw it down my stairs and than take out it's organs and heat them up. No what really happened is I don't like the fact they eat there kids. I don't want my mom or dad to say "I son" than me become there dinner, :D[/size][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=3]
Yeah, And I like to torture Newbies!!!!!
*Runs and grabs the newb and swings him around then throws him into a boulder, then start to jump on him...*
RYan: DIe new!DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anime Girl: That is enough Ryan lol!
Ryan: Oh yeah, i have a hamster named Petard..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
I hope you didn't mean "Newbies" as new member (like me).

My sister used to have three hamsters, but my brother feed it to a snake or boa.

Did you get to see the snake eat them!? I was at the Zoo once and the Snake ate the Mouse right infront of meh. I was six so I was freaked out and thought it was really cool.

[COLOR=chocolate] *glares at all the shameful supposed acts of violence against small rodents*
My family has had: 1 hamster, 5 gerbils, at least 20 ginuea (sp) pigs, 1 rabbit, 1 flying squirrel, and a ferret.
At the current moment, we have a gorgeous little black gerbil named Thunderstorm, Stormy for short.
When Mom was a kid, her g.pigs' had a lot of babies, and we tried to breed the gerbils, without much success. The one almost successful attempt resulted in three babies: one gotten eaten by the mom, one disappeared mysteriously (also probably eaten), and we tried to save the last one, but it died in our hands. :bawl:

Hamsterpaulting, throwing down stairs, etc...*shakes head*...that's terrible... [/COLOR]

I've had a lot of animals, but my mom couldn't tolerate small rodents. We've had guinea pigs and rabbits. The two guinea pigs ate (quite literally) our bean bag chairs, then my mom said they had to go. We started with two rabbit, and in two years they had like 10 litters. We learned fast that they ate their young, so we divided them and until we gave the adults away, we gave the babies away to children. No throwing them down stairs, you sick little monkey. Now we raise goats mainly, and they only have one litter (single or double babies) a year.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]once, while I was in band camp......:bellylaug :bellylaug :blulaugh: :blulaugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue] :eek: You went to Band Camp? J/k I saw that movie........:hippy: I know this smily has nothing to do with the topic, but I like it.[/color]

yes i went to band camp. i play the flute......^_^ smilies i will prolly never use: :hippy: :freak: :ball: :smooch: :frog: :glasses: :wave:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Did you get to see the snake eat them!? I was at the Zoo once and the Snake ate the Mouse right infront of meh. I was six so I was freaked out and thought it was really cool. [/B][/QUOTE]
I did, and I have to closed my eyes. After that, I saw a hamster shape in the stomach. I don't know how to describe it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]*Akira starts backing off slowly*Um...Hampsters....To many Hampsters.....I need a smoke.... :smoke:[/color] [/B][/QUOT

hehehe true dat but i dont have a hampster