OtakuBoards

Blood Omen [M-LSV]

Kairi

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Garamond]The chaos had developed into confusion as Sol struggled to figure out what had been happening to the Golden city. What had occurred between the time of he leaving the lair of Onyxia and now where he currently crouched in an alleyway, Asche prancing anxiously beside him. He had hurt his arm, and already dark splotches of crimson were already seeping through the sleeves of his tunic.

The young dragon was ready for a fight, but it seemed that both he and Sol knew than neither of them were absolutely prepared yet. If anything, the boy was terrified. He startled and cowered back against the alleyway wall when a drake screamed a roar overhead. Sol clutched his arm tighter, feeling a flash of pain rip through him as he continued to watch citizens run past, avoiding debris that was crashing down from the sky.

Something had to be done about it, and Sol decided it was time to become a true dragon lord as he took one deliberate step into the street.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2]The soft truimpant from above brought Keisha snap her head up and around to see Walker, the massive tattered wings covering the sun. He was gliding towards them. An anxiety swellowed in Keisha's chest as she turned her attention back to Kael. The vibrant green dragon cooned softly as Keisha finished the last wrapping on Kael's right front leg.

The massive dragon had sustained several injuries while fighting the strange dragons that had attacked Darkshire. The worest were those on his abdomen. Thick, deep gashes about four or five inches deep raced from his chest almost to his naval. His breathing was shallow and ragged, and Keisha could feel every painful breath as if it were in her own chest.

Walker landed not far from them and Keisha could hear Kain dismount, not a hint of fear or a wound on him. Moments later Kain was by her side, bending over towards Kael's leg that dwarfed them both. Keisha looked up at him, as he spoke to her.

"Do you need any help?"

"No, I've got it." Keisha said softly, Kain stepping back as the young woman stood up. She was about to say something else when her head felt heavy and everything began to become wavy. She wavered back and forth, Kael trying to rise to help her as she suddenly fell forward. The dragon yelped in pain as he was forced to lay back onto his side and watched as Keisha fell into Kain's arms.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Hope this is ok with u, Sin.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Alno'dra half-sat, half-fell onto a slab of debris sitting next to what was once a large building. Sweat continued to pour from his forehead, and drip onto the dry stone ground, while he attempted to catch his breath. Every joint ached, and every muscle throbbed while he sat there. It seemed as though he had exerted himself too much this time.

[i]'You really need to learn your limit sooner.'[/i] Aria had managed to speak in a way that both confronted Alno'dra, and comforted him at the same time.

"I'm fine," he replied between breaths.

[i]'If you keep this up you wont be. You will end up like those you are trying to save, with no way to help yourself.'[/i] This time it was purely confrontational.

Aria was speaking of Alno'dra's attempts to help the wounded throughout the city on his way to Onyxia's tower. He had learned a great deal of healing techniques over the years, and had become proficient at using them. However, overuse had the downside of draining the life from the one that used them. A rather ironic posistion. As is was now, Alno'dra would not be able to use his magic for a while, and it felt like he would be lucky just to stand any time soon.

"Would you feel better if I promised not to use any magic for a while?" As he spoke Alno'dra forced himself up, fighting the urge to remain seated, and turned toward the tower again.

[i]'Yes, it would.'[/i]

"Fine, then I wont use magic again until I regain my strength."

[i]'Good, because the next time you try I will sink my teeth into your shoulder.'[/i] It was no idle threat. Aria was not the kind to harm someone unless she needed to protect another from harm. However, she would make good on her threat in order to save Alno'dra from himself.

Alno'dra merely growled slightly, but was silenced when Aria tightened her grip on his torso. They still had a ways to go before they reached the tower, so Alno'dra focused on the route ahead.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Vylon sat peacefully upon Drako's back as they soared through the sky...it was getting late in this part of the country...the desert was becoming cold as the sun faded in the distance.

Finishing up another line in his book, Vylon stood up and looked upon his castle...it was massive. On either side of the castle were tall stone mountains housing all of his creations...their nests.

The black foundation and structure of his home looked dark, and cold; he loved it. Landing behind the black gates of the fortress, the garden of the courtyard was beautiful, definitly not what you would expect within this dark home. It's plants were that of Darkshire, watersprings from Milan, golden statues of heroes of the past...it was marvaleous.

Leaping off the back of Drako, the dragon immidiately retreated back to his own home within one of the mountains. Walking into the great hall, Vylon immidiately saw Riven practicing with shadows created by his dragon. He could tell that he was restless...

[I]...good...[/I]

Once Vylons presense wsa felt by Nemesis, he immidiately turned away from Riven and confronted Vylon.
[B]
''Me and Riven are tired of waiting!."[/B] his roar was loud, but it barely shook the walls of the hall, they were build very strong compared to most.
[B]
"It hasn't even been a day..."[/B] Vylon tone wasn't intimidated at all. Riven placed a firm hand on Nemesis's leg, informing him to calm himself. [B]"you need to relax...enjoy yourself."[/B]

Vylon continued to walk past till the beast placed it's claw firmly down into the floor blocking his way. [B]"That's not good enough!'' [/B]Vylon was becoming aggitated, his eyes quickly blinked a tint of red as Riven stepped in...supporting his dragon.
[B]
"We were told that we would be able to kill Dragonheart Lords; cause chaos...and have our revenge. We feel you don't appreciate us much...seems like we would be much better off on our since it was you who came and joined us."[/B]

Riven's power was pulsing...his frustration began to manifest itself around him...the desire to kill was errupting. But in a completely different response than anticipated, Vylon began to laugh profoundly.

[B]"What are you laughing at?"[/B] demanded Nemesis as Riven seem to become more enraged.

[B]"So...you two feel that killing petty civilians gives you some kind of position to talk to me like that. And the Lords you've killed..."[/B] Vylon began to laugh even more, his tone was sedistic, powerful...like Riven was just an insect to him. Then his voice calmed...returning back to normal.

[B]"You haven't killed anything worthy enough to brag about. You want to go on your own...then leave...your arrogance is sickening...go to the Golden City for all I care and attack...see how powerful and cocky you are then."[/B]

Before Riven could respond in protest, all of the other exiles emerged around Riven and Nemesis, fully prepared to kill them. All their eyes were tinted red as they looked upon Riven.

[B]"Watch yourself...you're lucky I haven't killed you yet. You think you're so great...yet you've proven nothing. The Dragonheart Lords are weak, wounded...you want to take their lives not at their full potential then fine...be a coward."[/B]

[B]"So we will attack them..."[/B] questioned Riven.

"Soon...as we speak Onyxia is bringing together the greatest of the Dragonheart Lords...so do whatever you like till then...I'm going to bed."

Vylon continued to walk down the hallway and entered his master bedroom; his plan was unraveling...much to his satisfaction. The rest of the exiles continued for a moment to stare at Riven and then left to do whatever they were doing before.

Lying in his bed master bedroom, overlooking the vastness of the desert, Vylon rested in his chair upon the balcony, and fell asleep...for tomorrow...was the beginning of the end. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Riven turned smakcking Nemesis on the head. "I told you to wait"

Nemesis growled. "I could have eaten him right then and there"

"Riven smiled beofer going back to practicing. "Then get yourself killed. I really don't care"

Nemesis turned as he retreated back in the shadows. "I am hungry, I am going out"

Riven smiled. He remembered the stroy villagers told their kids about the boogy man. It was all because Nemesis would snatch people up in the dead of night without anyone knowing. One of the Exiles named Ryan walked out in front of him.

"you have quite a temper there"

Riven nodded. "Gets the best of me sometimes"

Ryan drew his weapon blocking Riven's sword. "Is that all you got?"

Riven smiled. "So is that how you want it" Their weapons clanged back and forth as they pratcied up and down the halls and stairs of the castle

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain slowly lowered Keisha to the ground, he used the back of his hand to feel her forehead. He pulled away and tore a long strip from his sleeve, and connect with Walker.
[I][COLOR=DarkRed]
'She's burning up. I need cold water.'[/I][/COLOR] Walker nodded and took off into the air. Kael approched Kain and Keisha. Kain looked up from Keisha and yo Kael. He looked into the green dragons huge eyes. He couldn't communicate with him, but Kael understood none the less that Keisah was suffering from his wounds.

Kain could see the dragons blood slpotching the white wrappings. A few moments later, Walker returned. He opened his mouth wide and Kain could see water in the bottom of his mouth. He dunked the strip of clothing in it and placed it on her forehead. He spoke to Walker once more.
[COLOR=DarkRed][I]
'Tell Kael to go off to Onyxia, report back. We'll meet him there. We have to find someone.' [/I][/COLOR]Walker understood who he meant, he relayed the message to Kael. The green dragon hesitated at first, he was about to take off when Kael looked back one last time. Then flew off into sky.

Kain walked to Walkers side and layed Keisha across his back. He strapped her down firmly so she wouldn't fall off. Then Kain hopped on to his back. Walker instantly took off, he swollowed the water and shook a little.

Kain sat up stright as Walker flapped his wings slowly, then Kain heard the fever dreams coming from her. He looked to her momentarily, seeing she was fine in her current seat. He looked forward again. Walker spoke to him.
[I][COLOR=DarkRed]
'So where is she?'[/I][/COLOR] Kain looked deep into the forest.
[I][COLOR=DarkRed]
'Keep going. About another mile, we'll find her.'[/I][/COLOR] Walker looked stright and flapped faster. Kain was readt to see the women who had saved his life once before. The healer , Akivasha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Aulea exited Onyxia's temple and turned her gaze to the sky. The attacking dragons were retreating. The battle was over, and the attackers had lost. That was no surprise; they hadn't had anything close to the force they'd have needed to take the Golden City, though they did seem to have done better in the battle then Aulea'd expected. But they hadn't won, and now they were pulling out.

Aulea again wondered why the exiles had attacked. Onyxia's death as their objective had made sense. Onyxia was certainly not very popular with the exiles. After all, he was the one who'd made them exiles in the first place. And though the attacking force couldn't have won the battle, there'd been ample time to sneak a couple dragons in for a g at Onyxia. But that wasn't what had happened. And Aulea just could not think of any other reason for the attack.

Aulea looked down towards the city and noticed Alno'dra coming towards the temple. She walked down to meet him.

"Aulea, what happened?" Alno'dra asked. He was clearly exhausted.

"It wasn't what I thought," Aulea said. "The Great One's death wasn't the enemy's objective."

Most of the Lords would know who Aulea was referring to. Only a few, Alno'dra included, knew what Aulea's use of the term 'Great One' meant. Aulea referred to Onyxia as 'the Great One' only when her mind was closer to that of her former self. Alno'dra was not speaking to the human Aulea, but to the dragon Aulea had once been.

"Do you know what they were here for?" Alno'dra asked.

"I do not," Aulea replied, "but I believe the Great One has at least a guess. He certainly knows more than I do. He informed me that other cities have been attacked."

"Other cities were attacked?"

Aulea nodded. "Yes. Unfortunately, the Great One said no more than that. I don't know which cities were attacked, or even how many were attacked. I know only that other cities were attacked, and that the exiles are working for an unknown master."

"But you don't know who this master is," Alno'dra guessed.

"That's correct. Yuri, whom I encountered inside the Great One's temple, mentioned this master but said nothing about him or her. And the Great One cannot determine anything about him or her."

"That can't be good."

"It may be worse than either of us could guess. The Great One has called the other Lordsw here."

"You're right," Alno'dra replied. "If Onyxia's called the other Lords here, the situation must be serious. I just hope we can handle it."

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: I know, you were probably expecting more difference between Aulea's human and dragon personalities. Don't worry, I'll get to that in future posts.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Autumn's leaves were the brightest just thirteen days before Keisha's appointed birthdate. It was going to be Keisha's thirteen year of life, but her first celebration in the Golden City, and quite a few of the city dwellers were exited about the occasion. But not Keisha.

After Onyxia found her seven years go on the verge of starving to death, Keisha wanted nothing more than to learn from the great dragon, and stay as far from the others as possible.

The blackouts that threaten to drive the young girl insane had been anaylized by one of Onyxia's Dragonheart Lords, and was discovered to have been caused by an irrational fear of the hundreds of dragons that called the Golden City home. But try as they may, neither Onyxia nor the Lords could break her fear. So, inturn, drove Keisha from being a part of the vibrant social life of the city.

Keisha didn't want to watch the elebrate dances between rider and beast, or the stunts displayed in the air either. All she wanted was to sit in her small room and read. But Onyxia had told her that she had to attend the small celebration despite the blackouts.

Keisha had escaped her "captures" as she dashed down the long flight of stairs into the gardens and out to the edge of the city. She had come to the edge many of times to find peace of mind from her studies and the constant harassment from the local kids. But this time was different.

Just in the distances, two boys were hitting something relentlessly with rather large sticks. The sharp yelps and cries said it was alive, and did not appericate its companies fun. The boys laughed and giggled as they continued to torement the creature.

"Hey!" Keisha found herself shouting.

The boys brought their heads up, shock writen on the face until they realized who it was. They began to snicker as they stood up and started towards her. They slammed their sticks into their open hands as they approached.

"Well, Jimmy, looks what we got here," said one of the boys.

"Yeah, Roan. It looks like we gots us a rat that learned how to talk," the other one joined in.

Keisha stood firmly, not taking her eyes from either boy. She still could not understand where her new strength was coming from.

The boys circled around her, and Keisha watched them, still not displaying any fear. At once they attacked, slamming their sticks into her side, her back, and stomach. She fell to the ground, smashing her face into the dirt. They didn't stop. They kept hitting her until the pain was almost unbearable and Keisha was starting to lose consciousness.

There was a sudden shriek and a sick snap from over her head as the boys let up on Keisha. She started to crawl forward as she heard the sound of two pair of feet racing off in the opposite direction. Keisha forced herself to roll over and open her eyes, probably the only thing not swollen shut, and the first thing she sees is a dog size green dragon staring her in the face.

His left eye was swollen shut and his body covered in welts and bruises. Keisha slowly rose to her feet, despite the wave of dizziness, and approached the green dragon. A smile pressed across her lips as she uttered the name Kael.

Suddenly her warm memory of the day she met her companion melted away as thousands of strange dragons swarmed the Golden City and Keisha found herself no long the small girl, but the woman she was now. Kael was still small, fragile and beaten when a massive silver dragon came into view. Keisha shouted for Kael to come with her as she seemed to be swept away by the crowd. Kael's eyes were soft with the unshed tears as the silver dragon swooped down and snapped his massive jaws around Kael's small body.

[CENTER]************[/CENTER]

Keisha's body surged forward, finding restraints as she began to scream violently, kicking into whatever she had been tied to.

"KAEL! KAEL!" she cried over and over again.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][B]"Are you sure that is wise?"[/B] quesitoned Riven as Vylon began to unravel his plan to the rest of the exiles...well...at least everything he wanted them to know.

[B]"Don't worry, I've acquired quite a name within the Dragonheart order...they'll have no choice but to persue."[/B] the rest were nodding in approval as Vylon continued to dress himself. He was still nude from waking in his room, however he had summoned all of them, each sitting in their own chairs in his master bedroom.

Dressing himself in his usual attire, Vylon strapped his katana to his side and walked past the group as they rose in respect. [B]"follow me for a moment..."[/B] he motioned...and they all left the bedroom.

Without saying another word, Vylon walked through the castle and outside into the courtyard where Drako waited patiently for his master. Stretching forth his large paw upwards to Vylon, he stepped upon it and was quickly raised to Drako's back.

Standing on top of Drako comfortably and confident, he looked upon his great castle and back to the exiles who were waiting further instructions.

[B]"Kill all that you can...and show no mercy...upon my signal...leave."[/B] and with that, Drako jumped high into the air; and with one flap of its wings, they were gone.

While the exiles looked at Vylon fly away, all the dragons in their keeps around the castle roared loudly, almost defining the humans. But in that moment, the exiles contemplated Vylons individual orders given to them apart from attacking the Golden City.
[I]
Ryan...Riven...I see you both work well together...so I give you a special assignment; when you attack the Golden City...let yourselves be capture. Do not question this...you'll soon see my reasoning. When you are captured...tell them nothing...and wait for my arrival. [/I]
[I]
Raine...Yuri...kill the other exile...or make sure she dies at the Dragonhearts hands...let them savor some sense of vengence along with Mr. Death's fall. [/I]

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

It was...so warm. The suns rays reflecting off the golden pavement and structures of the Golden City was nothing short of genious. The technology was originally developed by scientists of Darkshire many centuries ago...almost five hundred years ago. But with the emergance of the Dragonheart Order...and with the creation and unification of one nation...they felt it was necessary to only use it for this city as it was being built; a symbol to all the world.

There was nothing quite like it...was a shame his family never got the chance to see this place...it was now 3 days after the initial attack upon the five cities...two of them destroyed completely...

Walking down its streets innocently and proud, Vylon made his way towards to great lift that would bring him to Onyxia. The King and Queens castle could be seen in the distance alongside the mountain. The Great Lift was to its right...heavily guarded...

Resting is right palm on the top of his katana's handle, Vylon respectfully bowed his head to the guards who were quickly identifying him. Without hesitation with this persuit, Vylon pulled out a letter sent to him by Onyxia.

Getting a good look at this stranger, one of the guards began to head up the great lift with the letter in hand. Vylon simply stood smiling at the others...striking up conversation.

After an hour or so, the guard came back down the lift and greeted Vylon warmly with a firm handshake. [B]"My Lord Onyxia thanks you for coming so swiftly Master Vylon, he honors your presense and wishes to speak you immidiately."[/B]

[B]"It's quite understandable my dear sir, expecially with the resent attacks."[/B] Vylon was very polite...very well trained and aware of his role.
[B]
"Yes...we've called back the entire army around the world and revitalized our defenses...even younglings are being rushed into training to become Lords."[/B]

[B]"That's very interesting...what of the Lords, are they alright."[/B]
[B]
"Some were killed...others are wounded but are healing quite well...you should have seen them; they were amazing...fighting back all those dragons...they truly are magnificant."[/B]

[I]...I'm sure they are...[/I]
[B]
"We should be off...Onyxia is waiting."[/B]

Vylon joined a couple of guards within the lift and began their ascent to the top of the mountain. As the city became farther and farther away, he could see some of the Dragonhearts flying around the city, continuously watching. Drako was well hidden while he rod into town on horseback.

[B]"How come I've never seen you before...Onyxia seems to know you so well...and yet none of us have seen you..."[/B] questioned one of the soldiers who stood behind Vylon.

He simply smiled and turned to face the man, [B]"me and The Great One go way back my dear friend...I've helped him in matters like these before...oh...lets say...three hundred years ago." [/B]

The soldier was immidiately surprised at this...not only for how old this individual must have been...but the word "before" struck him.

[B]"This has happened before?"[/B] he continued to questioned, but his superior quickly quieted him as Vylon turned back to look upon the city...they were very close to the temple of Onyxia now.

Another line of guards waited at the entrance with a few breeded dragons we well...

It was another hour till Vylon finally found himself in Onyxia's presence...it had been hundreds of years since they'd seen each other.
[B]
"Great One...what is it that you wish?"[/B]
[[B]COLOR=DarkRed]
"I need you to help me and the Lords find this...master...once again...old friend..."[/COLOR][/B]

[B]"As you wish...I hope the others get here soon..."[/B] Vylon took a seat in the large with into a comfortable, red satin chair, relaxing himself and enjoying the food given.

He held so many secrets...carried so many lies...but even with that kind of pressure, Vylon was truly in his element...and waited for the other Dragonhearts.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][RIGHT]
OOM: Whoever has not arrived to the Golden City, please do so as soon as possible. I'm sure you all do not want to miss this twist:) Everything will be explained in my next post...interact with Vylon to your wishes...he's an ally in your eyes. Takuya, what we've discussed, don't let it arise just yet;)..Riven..wait until I give you the go ahead to attack...make your way into the city without notice with the others. [/RIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: I hear and obey

Riven took off to the air with Ryan close behind him. "Let's leave the dragons back while we get ourselves caught."

Ryan looked around. "Do you think that is wise, with the Dragon Lords out and everything?"

"Riven smiled. "They will not find our dragons, thanks to Nemesis" They landed just behind the hill and hopped off. Nemesis brought a shadow over him and Ryan's dragon hiding them from veiw. Riven began walking with Ryan right behind him."So how do you go about getting captured?"

"I actually haven't had to think about this before."

"We can't let the others know we are exiles. Start a fight in a tavern or inn close to the prison, that away we will be locked up immediatyl"

Ryan nodded. "Sounds good"

They went along with their plan, starting a fight in the tavern and were soon captured and locked up. Riven leaned his head back as he waited for Vvlon's command. "Great more waiting"

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain noticed when she jumped and started to scream Kael's name. He looked forward again and felt the urgency take hold of him.
[I][B]
'Walker, we need to go faster. We are almsot there.' [/I][/B]Walker was silent for a bit, then responded.
[I][B]
'I will move faster, she can kick hard for a young girl.'[/I][/B] Kain smiled at the comment, he moved from his spot on Walkers neck and made his way to Keisha, strapped down to Walkers back. He felt her head.
[B]
"She's getting hotter. Dammit!"[/B] Kain reached to hsi side and grabbed a water filled bag. He unstrapped her upper body and lifter her up. He brought the water up to her mouth.
[B]
"Come on Keisha, drink." [/B]She opened her mouth partialy and Kain slowly poured water into her mouth, he stopped for just a moment and poured some on his hand and splashed it on her face. Hoping that would cooler her down, right then Walker spoke to Kain.
[I][B]
'Were here. Ready for the drop!'[/I][/B] Kain wrapped his arm around one of the straps and held Keisha tight. They suddenly dropped and were heading straight for the ground. Walker pulled up from his nose dive just before the hit the trees. Kain let go of the strap and could see smoke rising from a random spot in the forest.

Walker landed in a clearing where a small cottage stood. Kain quickly unstrapped Keisha and hustled over to the cottage door, he kicked it in and looked around quickly. He found a beautiful, young women with long black hair and green, almond eyes ,mixing something in a bowl with a grinder. She looked up from her bowl and saw Kain and smiled, then saw the women in his arms and her smiled faded.
[B]
"So who is this? Your girlfriend Kain?"[/B] He rolled his eyes and moved further into the cottage.
[B]
"She is not my girlfriend, she is a fellow Dragonheart Lord. And she is suffering some effects from the wounds of her dragon. I need your help Akivasha."[/B] Her smiled returned and she walked over to him, he clothes showed off her curves as she walked. She did this everytime he came down, she stood about 8 inches away from him.
[B]
"I'll see what I can do."[/B] She had a seductive smile on her face, she lead Kain over to a cot in a back room. He laid Keisha down and tucked her in, he turned to find Akivasha extremely close to him. Her hands on his chest, he groned.
[B]
"Do you have to do this everytime I come down?"[/B] Kain said as he moved her hands down to her sides, he walked past her to the front room. She followed.
[B]
"Of course Kain. I have to keep trying until you give in."

"How long before we can leave?"[/B] Akivasha put on a pouty face then went to a very large book.
[B]
"It should take about an hour before she can walk."

"Good, we need to leave soon.[/B]" She turned and looked at him, the smile back on her face.
[B]
"Why leave so soon? Not like you have to be anywhere important, except mabye here. With me."[/B] She tried once more to move in on him, he pushed her away.
[B]
"Yes I do. Onyxia has called. We are needed back at the Golden City. So I need you to get to work on the potion right away Akivasha."[/B] Her golden brown skin gleamed from the flames in the hearth, Kain could actutally see why this women was good at suducing men how wondered the rainforest and lost their way.

But, she was in the seculsion of the forest for a reason, Onyxia and sent her here because of what she would do to the men. She would steal their souls whenever they slept with her, Kain came close once before. But managed to survive, thanks to Walker and the power given to Kain. Kain watched as Akivasha mixed the potion, making sure she didn't slip in anything that would prolonge his stay here.

She finished it within a few minutes and mixed it with hot water, Kain took it and walked tot he back room where Keisha slept. He lifted her up again and parted her mouth, he slowly poured the liquid down her throat and quickly covered her mouth.

Making sure she didn't vomit up the medicine. To his surprise she was still and free of any form of sickness, he laided her back down and moved to a chair. He waited for her to wake, Akivasha came in once more. Kain growled.
[B]
"Akivasha, I am not going to sleep with you. I know you saved my life once but I have a desire to live and I would like to keep my soul." [/B]She sat on his lap, facing him and put her arms around his neck.
[B]
"Aww come on Kain. I would never steal your soul. I would just teach you somethings."[/B] She smiled suductivley again, Kain pushed her off again and she fell on the cot next to him.
[B]
"Stay there. I don't care what you do over their, just stop trying to do anything to me."[/B] She put her pouty face back on and sat up, her legs folded under her. Some of her hair falling over her right eye. The hairs spread out so she could still see him through the splits. Kain kept his eye on Akivasha and Keisha. Hoping she would wake soon. Akivashas smiled returned and she watched Kain. Think of another way to get him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]The world seem to grow black after the silver dragon had taken Kael and Keisha couldn't seem to find her way out of the dark. It was every where she turned, every time she tried to open her eyes. The soft warmth of something sliding down her throat was the only thing that told her she was still alive.

Kael... Keisha cried through silent tears.

"He can't hear you," came an unfamiliar voice.

"What?" Keisha swirled around, still finding nothing.

"Your dragon, Kael. He cannot hear you."

"I don't understand. What's happened to Kael." Keisha swirled around again and again.

Suddenly, upon her third swirl a man with silver hair appeared only a few feet from her. His sight brought a gasp to escape her throat and for her to stumble back.

"Who are you?"

"That's not important."

"How did you get here?"

"Listen, you've a fever that's tearing your body and mind apart. You have to focus and bring them back together otherwise you'll never see Kael again." Keisha was about to protest when he cut her off, "you mustin' think. You have to act or you'll be forever lost."

Keisha wasn't sure about this stranger, but she wasn't prepared to doubt him and never see Kael again. She set to work threading her mind back to her body.

[CENTER]*********[/CENTER]

Keisha took in a heavy breath as she threw her eyes open taking in the unknown room that surrounded her. A soft voice beckoned for her attention and she rolled her head to the side to see Kain standing over her, a beautiful woman in the background. Keisha closed her eyes and struggled to bring them open again. She moaned and rolled her head away from Kain.

"Kael..." she groaned.

"He's at the Golden City waiting for us. I sent him them after you collasped." Kain spoke up.

"We need to reach the Golden City." Keisha mumbled as she tried to sit up before Kain placed a firm hand on her abdomen.

"Wait for the potion to take full effect."

Keisha tried to focus on the strange woman that lingered in the seeming shadows, but her sight failed her. Keisha mumbled some more before she felt herself drift back into the darkness again. Kael's sight fresh in her mind as she pulled herself back into the light. Despite Kain's protesting, Keisha forced herself to sit up.

"I need to be with Kael," Keisha's voice was faint and weak as she held her head. "We must go now."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The sound of bamboo weapons striking each other echoed down the halls around the Dragonheart's sparring room. Inside the large room Alno'dra faced off against Aulea in a small training match. At the same time they were trading blows, they also traded conversation. Despite the exhausting pace of the fight neither let any hints of it affecting them show.

"I overheard one of the tower guard's claiming that this Vylon character had been a friend of Onyxia's four three hundred years." Alno'dra swung his staff at Aulea's midsection.

"That is the rumor." Aulea blocked the swing with her sword, and deflected the staff over her head. "The Great One has been rather quiet about the subject." Aulea's sword struck the underside of Alno'dra's right arm.

"Well, at least we know he was invited here by Onyxia. I guess that is reason enough to trust him, no?" The deflected staff struck a glancing blow to Aule's right shoulder as Alno'dra brought it back to a guarding posistion.

"That is true, however, I still get a strange feeling from him."

"Maybe your dragon blood has made your instinct stronger. Or maybe your human blood makes you paranoid." Alno'dra paid for that comment with a hard strike to the thigh.

With no warning Aulea kicked her assult into high-gear and disarmed Alno'dra with a rapid series of strikes. A second later he found himself face-to-face with the tip of Aulea's bamboo sword. "And that's match." Aulea lowered the sword. "I think the attack on Golden City may have just rattled out cages too much. We are begining to see danger in everything right now. We will just have to trust the Great One." With that she bowed a salute to end the match, and walked off of the sparring mat.

[i]Damn, she beat me and made it look easy again.[/i] It always seemed like Aulea's dragon side liked to toy with him in these little sparring matches. Letting him get a few good shots in, then turning around and stopping him flat with one quick attack. Alno'dra just smiled, bowed to where Aulea had been, and walked off of the mat.

OOC: Okay hopefully that was okay for your character, Takuya. One other thing, I am not trying to make them look supicious of Vylon (yet), just rather uneasy after the attack on the cities.

Ren knelt by the waters edge and glared across it?s icy dark waves.

[I]Ryan? damn him[/I]

She stood and made her way back into the town. Her brother flanked her as she neared Kaiya

[B]?Ren! Where are you going??

?The Golden City. Why??

?Mother was hoping you?d stay this time around??

?You know I can?t. I have to go, I can?t let it be you next time they attack.?

?Next time? What makes you think there will be a next time? They retreated?

?Retreated to reorganize. They?re still alive, they?ll be back? [/B] she climbed on her dragon and aimed for the Golden City?

---------

She landed in the courtyard of the school. Children stared as she climbed from her dragon and marched into the great hall.

A servant approached [B]?Milady, I cannot allow you before Onyxia so armed, if you would??[/B]

Ren brushed a stray hair from her face and gave the servant a look that had shattered greater men [B]?I am Lord Ren Adaer and I would appreciate it if you directed me to Onyxia immediately without further etiquette lessons.?[/B]

The servant stared for a moment then bowed and led her to a main conference chamber. There Onyxia sat with a man who Ren did not recognize.

[B]?Onyxia?[/B] Ren bowed slightly at the waist to show her respect, [B]?Desolance is safe, for now.?[/B]

[B]?Thank you lord Ren, I am pleased you have joined us so quickly. Please, you may take your comfort; either sit with us or go to your rooms and refresh yourself from your travels as the others from the outer realms have not yet arrived.?[/B]

Ren nodded, [B]?I will rejoin you shortly then,? [/B] She started to leave when the man in the room stood and approached her

[B]?Lord Ren Adaer, it?s an honor.?[/B]

She looked him over once then accepted his outstretched hand. [B]?Thank you, however I?m afraid I do not recognize you.?[/B]

He smiled slightly [B]?Lord Vylon. I am an old acquaintance of Onyxia. I?ve come to offer what assistance I can from my?. vast experience in these matters.?[/B]

[B]?I see. Well, welcome aboard. If you?ll excuse me?[/B]

[B]?Of course? [/B] He inclined his head and she took her leave of them, her steps echoing along the long empty stone corridors.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain moved over to Keisha, he was gonna push her back down when she moved his hand away from her sluggishly.
[B]
"You must rest, we will leave soon. But not until you are stronger."

"Listen to Kain, you should rest a little longer."[/B] Akivasha said, a smile spreading on her face as she saw this would give her more time to get Kain. He looked back at her for a moment then to Keisha and whispered in her ear.
[B]
"As much as I would like to leave, and I would like to leave very much, but you need to rest."[/B] He raised his hand ready to push her back when she grabbed his wrists.
[B]
"We are going to leave now. I need to, please Kain."[/B] Right then Akivashas hands materalized on Kains chest and her body was pressed against his back, she whispered in his ear.
[B]
"Make her stay, she needs to sleep. You know you want to stay Kain, I can see it in your eyes."[/B] Kain pushed her off once more and picked up Keisha in his arms.
[B]
"Ok, i've changed my mind. We're leaving, right now."[/B] Kain walked out of the back room, Keisha in his arms and Akivasha hot on his heels. They made it ouside when Akivash started to plead.
[B]
"You shouldn't leave! She can't walk!"

"Thats why I am carrying her. Walker!"[/B] Kain shouted, Walker came into view over the tree tops. He landed in front of them in the clearing and Kain walked to him, Akivasha still following. Kain seated Keisha on Walkers back when Akivasha staretd to plead to him once more.
[B]
"Kain! Don't leave!"[/B] She grabbed on to his shirt and turned swiftly.
[B]
"Why are you so desperte for me not to leave? Every other time I have been here you have been just fine with me leaving. Why are you clinging to me?"[/B] Kain was growing angry when she suddenly grabbed him and started to weep, this totally threw Kain off guard. The shock obvious on his face.
[B]
"I'm a fraid you wont comeback."[/B] She said still weeping, Kain rolled his eyes and patted her on the back.
[B]
"Don't worry, I'll be back. I'm only mortal, I get sick and wounded and I always come back here."[/B] She started to grip tighter.
[B]
"No, I'm afraid you are going to die. And I can't bring you back to life."[/B] Kain started to laugh, she looked up with tears in here eyes.
[B]
"I'm not gonna die anytime soon. I doubt Walker would allow that."[/B] He pushed her off and mounted Walker. He looked back to her.
[B]
"Besides, I'm like a cockroach. Very hard to kill no matter what you do."[/B] And with that, he told Walker where they were going and they took off into the sky. Kain still painfully unaware of what lied ahead for him and Keisha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Gemini_Phoenix, that was just about perfect.

Oh, and to makes things less confusing, I will be using[color=red] this color[/color] when Aulea's dragon self is more dominant in her mind. I'll use the default black when her human self is the more dominant side. Also, please note that all belifs and outlooks mentioned are those of the side that is dominant at the time I mention them, and do not necessarily carry over to her other side.
[color=#ff0000][/color]
--------------------------------------------

[color=red]Aulea smiled as she walked out of the sparring room. She always enjoyed her training matches with Dragonheart Lords. She didn't approve of the Lords, didn't like the way they were connected with the dragons. Humans, she believed, could do nothing for dragons, and could only be a negative influence on the great creatures. The fact that, for the most part, the partnered dragons wanted to remain with their humans was the only reason she was able to tolerate the Lords.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Aulea believed that the Lords, because of their connections to the dragons, saw themselves as superior to other humans. Such a thing would only be human nature. It was not true, though. Their connections did not make them superior. In many ways, it made them into worse people, as evidenced by the large number of exiles. But even those allowed to become Lords had their poor qualities, so Aulea took it upon herself to remind them that they weren't deities. She did so by beating them down in armed combat.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Aulea was no dragon's partner, so she did not need to train in areas the Lords put a great deal of time and effort into. She had fewer areas to train in, so she was able to train more in those areas. That, coupled with the speed she gained as a result of her powers, resulted in her being far better then the Lords at weapon combat. Which meant that she was consistantly able to wipe the floor with them in training matches.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Aulea's thoughts turned to the conversation she'd had with Alno'dra during their match. Aulea trusted the Great One's judgement, but there was something about this Vylon that made her uneasy. She didn't know what it was, though. She didn't even know where the feeling came from. She'd never spoken with the man, never even gotten a good look at him. She'd gotten a couple glimpses of the man, but that was all. Still, there was just something about him that made her uneasy.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]There was certainly something strange about the man. Apparently, Vylon had known the Great One for over three hundred years. No human lived that long, so perhaps Vylon wasn't actually human. Or perhaps he was like Aulea. Aulea didn't know how long she would live for; perhaps she would still be alive three hundred years from now. It was certainly possible that Vylon was a reborn dragon like she was. Possible, but not definite. Aulea simply didn't know the truth, and despite the Great One's trust in Vylon, she planned to keep an eye on him. After all, her instinct had served her well in the past, especially durring her life as a dragon. She'd long ago learned to listen to her instincts. So she would keep an eye on Vylon. She trusted the Great One's judgement, but she would keep her guard up, just in case.[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
----------------------------------------------

OOC: I know, that post really didn't have much of a point to it, but I wanted to start developing the dragon Aulea's character. Oh, and keep in mind that those things I put aren't meant as facts. They're simply the dragon Aulea's beliefs.

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Keisha felt herself lean back against Kain's chest and her face flushed red with embracement, but she had little strength to keep herself up right so she had no choice but to lean against the rather muscular warrior. Walker's smooth scales pressed against her weak legs as they soared through the sky. Once Keisha had allowed herself to calm the flush in her face her thoughts were on Kael. Worry. Doubt. Fear. All of them raced through her body and sped her heart quicken enough so that both Walker and Kain could feel it.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Keisha had fallen asleep shortly after leaving the strange woman's home, but was instantly awake when she heard the distinct cries from surrounding dragons. She jumped from her slumber and nearly fell off Walker.

"Easy there. Not time to climb down yet." Kain said softly from behind her.

Keisha brought herself to sit up, realizing that she had more strength then she had before they had reached the Golden City. Keisha's heart swelled as she took on the sight of the massive dragon city. Onyxia would surely be waiting for them, but she had no intention to seek out the great dragon once they landed.

Anticpation raced through her chest as Walker seem to be taking his time landing on the great landing strip. Once the great dragon landed, Keisha was sliding down its side and off before Kain could stop her. Despite the overwhelming desire to crawl into her shell from the numerous dragons she did not know surrounding the city, Keisha raced through its streets towards the city's center where she hoped to find Kael.

"Kael!" Keisha shouted as she raced up the marble steps to the massive landing, nearly running over a woman that was making her way towards the sleeping chambers. "Oh, excuse me," she said as she avoided slamming her shoulder into the girl.

"Just watch where you're going next time," the woman sneered as she continued on her way.

Keisha faintly recognized the woman, but couldn't place her. Must have been a Dragonheart Lord from some where. A faint groan brought Keisha's head around and a smile slithered across her face as she stumbled up the rest of the steps.

"KAEL!" Keisha threw herself at the massive green dragon that was sitting not far from Onyxia's home. She wrapped her arms around his fore leg, barely making it halfway around its width.

Kael cooned lightly as he bent his large head down and softly rubbed his muzzle against Keisha's back. But their joyous reunion was shattered with the sudden bugle of a dragon that seemed to pierce right into her memory. She dropped her arms and looked up to see a dragon that seemed to be outlined with silver.....silver.

Keisha's eyes slammed shut as she fell to her knees, all connection to Kael lost. Thought, feeling was lost in madness as the screams racked through her throat and burst from lips.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ren lay naked across her bed, the dragon tato arching the full length of her back resting it's head gracfully across her neck. Her head rested on the edge so her hair hung in a black wave over the side. She had bathed and gotten the dust completely out of her hair and skin for the first time in years. She ran an idle hand over the silk sheets and sighed.

She knew this was momentary and fleeting. [I]She?d have to go back into fighter mode and stay there for a long time once she entered Onyxia?s hall again[/I]. She pushed herself up on her elbows, ran a hand through her hair and stared at the cloths she had laid out. [I]Nothing formal. The last time she had something formal was at her judgment. And that outfit was long gone to the moths. [/I]

It?d have to be her best brown leather vest, least faded black pants and purple cotton tunic. [I]Her brown leather boots would cover most of the pants anyway[/I]. Ren stood and dressed, tied her family crest medallion around her neck with a leather strap and brushed out her hair until it shined. She glanced in the reflecting glass at the foot of the bed. It was an odd transformation, [I]one she hadn?t seen from herself in a long time and one her mother had often brought out of her[/I]. Ren smiled in spite of herself, strapped on her belt with her sword and knife, and ran her hand once more over the soft material on the bed.[I] She?d be lucky if she got one night?s sleep there, that she knew about battles.[/I]

Ren walked down the hall and paused just outside the great oak doors. She took a breath, pulled herself to her full height and pushed them open.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][I]Finally...they're all here...[/I]

The early morning hours wasn't the best time of day for Vylon...he had always been nocturnal at heart...predators hunter better at night...

But it was the city life, everything seemed to be returning back to normal within the Golden City. Many of the Dragonheart Lords had arrived today...he could see many of their dragons being brought together as Vylon stood on top of the Great Lift looking down upon them. Oh how he loved being so high above society...made him feel like a God.

[I]...No...I am a God...[/I]

Riven and Ryan had already been captured...much sooner than he had planned, but he always made due. Suddenly a warning shot through Vylons being as he looked down upon the city...he didn't know what brought about the thought...but someone recognized saw him up high...and recognized him.

Vylon quickly disregarded the thought; there was no way no one knew who he was except for the dragon. [I]Speaking of the devil...[/I]

[COLOR=Red][B]"Lord Vylon"[/B][/COLOR] spoke the young woman. Vylon turned to see Aulea properly dressed for the meeting today that Onyxia had summoned them all for.

[B]"Yes?"[/B] Vylon's voice was calm and sweet, catching Aulea off guard...stirring every sensation and nerve in her body, even between her presense's of mind.

[B][COLOR=Red]"Um..." [/COLOR][/B][I]what is wrong with me...I feel fear...[/I] [COLOR=Red][B]"The remaining Dragonlords have arrived and the Great One is requesting your presense to begin the meeting."[/B][/COLOR]'
[B]
"Thank you very much."[/B] as he jumped off the ledge and walked beside Aulea as the two of them entered the temple.

Halfway in their walk to meet with Onyxia, Aulea couldn't help herself but to begin her questioning of this stranger.
[COLOR=Red][B]
"So how have you known The Great One for so long...forgive me for my intrusion...but humans are not supposed to live for so long."[/B][/COLOR]

Vylon smiled and almost chuckled at this[I]...predictable...[/I] [B]"I'm sorry, I know that does seem quite odd, but there is a simple explanation...I too once had a dragon."[/B]

Aulea was shocked...she had no idea. [COLOR=Red][B]"What does that have to do with your dragon?"[/B][/COLOR]

[B]"Zoku was his name...he had such a loving personality...and had quite an unusual power. He was immortal..."[/B]

[I][COLOR=Red]...this man was a Dragonheart Lord...[/COLOR][/I]

[B]"I'm sure you're thinking to yourself if I was a Dragonheart Lord...and the answer is no. Me and Zoku lived in isolation...in peace...before he died...he gave me his power."[/B]
[COLOR=Red][B]
"How did he die?"[/B][/COLOR] now Aulea was curious...even with her guard up against this man...she was interested in him and his experience, already trapped in Vylons lies. But there was some truth....
[B]
"The same reason I'm here now...killed by a monster, the same one who's been attacking the cities as of late...for this has happened before."[/B]

Aulea was going to ask another question...but Vylon put a hand up to interrupt her. [B]"Please...no more questions...everything will be explained when the full councel is here." [/B]and with that...the two walked into Onyxia's chambers and took their seats. [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][SIZE=2][B]***[/B][/SIZE]

[I][COLOR=Black]...Vylon...I'm getting bored in this cell...[/COLOR][/I]
[I]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]...Then you shouldn't have gotten yourself capture so quickly...that was your fault...but don't worry...you'll soon have some company to entertain yourself...and later...the fun will begin...[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#ff0000]After her match with Alno'dra, Aulea went to the Great One and voiced her concerns about Vylon. [/color][b]"Do not worry,"[/b] [color=red]the Great[/color] [color=red]One said. [/color][b]"I have known Lord Vylon for a long time. He is trustworthy"[/b]

[color=red]"Then I suppose I should try to trust him," Aulea replied. "It's just that something about him feels wrong somehow. I don't know what it is, though."[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[b]"He is an unusual man, but he is trustworthy."[/b]

[color=red]"I trust your judgement, Great One. If you say he can be trusted, I will trust him."[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[b]"Good. I believe he is outside now. Please find him and bring him here. The Dragonheart Lords have arrived, and it is time for us to speak."[/b]

[color=red][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Aulea found Vylon at the Great Lift. [/color][color=#ff0000]"Lord Vylon,"[/color] [color=red]she said. As he turned around to face her, [i]images began flashing by in her mind. They were images from her previous life; indeed, she recognized many of them from memories she'd regained durrng her human life. But many of the images were new. Unlike the memories, these images flashed by quickly, quickly enough that she was unable to make sense of them.[/i][/color]

[color=darkolivegreen]"Yes?" [/color][color=red]Vylon[/color][color=red] said.[/color]

[color=red]Aulea was off-balance as a result of the sudden rush of images, but she forced the images to the back of her mind "Um...," she said, hesitating a bit as she recalled why she was there, "T[/color][color=red]he remaining Dragonheart Lords have arrived and the Great One is requesting your presense to begin the meeting."[/color]

[color=darkolivegreen]"Thank you very much."[/color] [color=red]Vylon replied[/color] [color=red]as he leapt to the ground.[/color]

[color=red]As she walked with Vylon towadrs Onyxia's chamber, Aulea returned to the images flashing through her mind. She was able to stop the onrush, at least temporarily. With that taken care of, she turned her attention back to Vylon. [i]I sounded uncertain earlier,[/i] she told herself, [i]nervous. I'd better stick with that, act as though I'm nervous at meeting a mysterious new person. I don't want him to get any ideas about me while I fish for information about him.[/i][/color]
[i][color=#ff0000][/color][/i]
[color=red]
"So," Aulea said as she and Vylon walked, "how have you known The Great One for so long...forgive me for my intrusion...but humans are not supposed to live for so long."[/color]

[color=red]Vylon smiled. [/color][color=darkolivegreen]"I'm[/color][color=darkolivegreen] sorry, I know that does seem quite odd, but there is a simple explanation...I too once had a dragon."[/color]

[color=red]"What does it have to do with your dragon?" Aulea wondered.[/color]

[color=darkolivegreen]"Zoku was his name...he had such a loving personality...and had quite an unusual power. He was immortal..."[/color]

[color=red]A pause, then, [/color][color=darkolivegreen]"I'm sure you're thinking to yourself if I was a Dragonheart Lord...and the answer is no. Me and Zoku lived in isolation...in peace...before he died...he gave me his power."[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]
[color=red]
"How did he die?" Aulea asked.
[/color]

"[color=darkolivegreen]The same reason I'm here now...killed by a monster, the same one who's been attacking the cities as of late...for this has happened before."[/color]

[color=red]Vylon interrupted Aulea before she could speak again.[/color] [color=darkolivegreen]"Please...no more questions...everything will be explained when the full councel is here."[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]
[color=red]"All right, then. I'll just wait a few more minutes."[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]As the two of them entered Onyxia's chambers and sat down, Aulea relaxed her mind and examined Vylon. As she'd expected, the images began flashing through her mind again. She looked away from Vylon and forced the images out of her mind. She'd focus on that mystery another time. For now, she needed to focus on the meeting that would begin shortly.[/color]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain had watched as Keisha dashed off and headed for the city, not being like her usual self and being cautious around the other dragons. He smiled to himself and hopped off as well, he patted Walker on the side of his head and rubbed his scales.
[I][B]
'You did good today. As you usually do.'[/I][/B] Walker laughed through the link.
[I][COLOR=DarkRed]
[B]'You didn't do to poorly yourself Kain. Made it with just a measly red mark across your back. And you haven't used your power once today, thats impressive.'[/COLOR][/I][/B] Kain laughed out loud.
[I]
'Well there was no reason to use it on Mr. Death. He was a rouge and was trully evil. My power doesn't work on him remember?'

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]
'I meant Keisha. She was hysterical most of the time, and you didn't use your powers to relax her. Why is that? Wouldn't it have been the merciful thing to do?[/COLOR]'[/B][/I] Kain turned his head and looked towards the way she ran. He spoke through the link again without looking at Walker.
[I]
'She was dealing with something that need no outside interference. The merciful way is not always the right way, you should know this by now Walker.'[/I] Kain finished as he turned his head to look back at the dragons huge eyes. Walker nodded in agreement.
[I][COLOR=DarkRed][B]
'You really have grown wise over the past few years. I stil wonder how....'[/COLOR][/I] [/B]Walker was cut short by a womans scream. Kain took off right away, knowing who it was. Remembering the scream, the pain filled scream back on Walker. He found Keisha screaming and on her knees, two dragons were present. Kael, and another dragon with a silver shine. Kain ran instantly to her, standing her up right and shaking her lightly.
[B]
"Keisha! Relax, relax! It's ok, it's ok."[/B] He pressed her against him and shushed her lightly, hugging her. Trying to bring her back from her unstable state, she was balling and screaming. Kain soon had to release her and hold her so she was staring right at him.

He held his hand over her face and started to call his power, Keisha was experienceing a sever level of fear. Kain had control over that, he figuered he needed to use his power once today. He could feel her fear clearly now.

The rush of adrenaline that occured during a terrible fright rushed through both their veins. Then, suddenly, Kain replaced her fear with a level of calmness and relaxation.

The fear was still there, but Kain set up the new emotion so that it would gradually fade over the course of a few hours and let her deal with the fear one step at a time. Well, that is what he hoped for. Sometimes it didn't work on those who would not accept it. He looked her in the eyes, hoping that his magic worked and she would be fine for the council meeting.

Hoping that the fear would not be to strong to break his false emotion, or that she wouldn't reject it. All he could do was wait to see.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Keisha felt very faint energy brush against the back of her mind as she tried to focus her thoughts on the warm sensation that creeped over her body. Slowly she could feel Kael's presents not far from her and then some one else as she focused on the face before her.

"Kain..." she said faintly.

Her strength seem to have been taking from her as she laid almost limply in the warriors arm, embracement overriding whatever had caused her to blackout again. Kael's soft mumbling soothed the ache in her head as she tried to pull herself back up again.

"I'm...so....sorry. I...didn't mean....uhh." Keisha felt herself fall towards the ground again as the rush of soft senses of pleasure making its way through her body as Kain pulled her close to his body to keep her from falling. He slowly lowered her to the ground and held her up with one hand firmly on her back.

"You going to be able to hold up during the meeting?"

Keisha looked up into Kain's eyes, never realizing how smooth and firm his voice was until just then. Was that concern that flickered across his face?

"Ye...yes." Keisha pushed herself up and staggered to her feet. She brought her head up, careful not to take note of the other dragons about her as she looked up into Kael's massive, soft eyes. She smiled brightly at the green dragon before bringing her attention back towards Kain.

"Shall we?" Keisha motioned towards the Counsel chamber.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][RIGHT]OOC: A lot of information in this post, please take good time in reading and understanding.[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=1][CENTER]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Finally...the last two Dragonheart Lords had entered the chamber, a man and woman[I]...they are close, or some form of connection...[/I] Vylon analyzed them intensly as he glanced up from his book that he was contuing to write in. The story was a violent one; detailed descriptions of his monsters chaos from past stories.

The two of them took their seats around the room in lavashing furnature in Onxyia's presence. When everyone was seated Onyxias raised its head almost to the ceiling and looked down upon them all.
[B][COLOR=Black]
"Thank you all for coming so quickly, I'm sure you all have had a difficult time recovering from the most recent attacks upon our great cities..."[/COLOR][/B]

There was a short pause as they all sat quietly, honoring all those who were lost...
[B]
[COLOR=Black]"We have lost many...and their deaths will not be in vein. You all have been summoned here because you are the greatest of us...and you shall be the ones who hunt down this monster who is responsible for these killings."[/COLOR][/B]
[B]
"My Lord Onyxia?"[/B] questioned Alno'dra as the Great One lowered his head back down more to the Dragonhearts leve so they wouldn't have to look up so high.
[COLOR=Black][B]
"Yes Alno'dra...what is it?"[/B][/COLOR]

Taking his turn to speak, Alno'dra rose from his chair and stood among them all as they sat and listened to what he had to say.

[B]"Do we have idea on who is responsible for these recent events?"[/B] and respectfully, Alno'dra returned to his seat. Thee other Dragonhearts nodded in approval as they looked to their lord for answers...however some couldn't help but take a glance at Vylon who say quietly with his eyes closed...focusing on something...

[COLOR=Black][B]"Right to the heart of the matter as usual Alno'dra, I honor that...so I'll turn things over to Lord Vylon who can explain the situation to you all."[/B][/COLOR] and with that, Vylon rose and bowed to everyone and began to introduce himself in a very calm and respectful tone of voice.

[B]"Some of you have already been asking me questions on who I am and why I am here...thank you for your patience, I hope everything is explained to you now...." [/B]Vylon began to pace throughout the entire room looking at everyone as he spoke.

"My name is Vylon Nomac of Milan, a friend of the Great One for over three hundred years."

[I]...how can he be 300 years old...that's impossible...

...why does he address Onyxia like that...he speaks it like I would...

...that blue...that silver...he has the same colors as that dragon...[/I]

[B]''I'm sure you all are quite confused as to how this can be so. And this is the reason why..."[/B] with that...Vylon pulled out a small gem from his pocket and held it up high for everyone to see. Aulea's chest suddenly felt like it was going to burst, but she held it back and kept her composure as she looked upon it...almost being drawn to it.

It was a small gem, no...it took the shape of a perfect sphere as it shined bright red in the room which seemed to levitate in Vylon's very palm. After he knew everyone took a good look at the shard, he brought it down to his waist to hold.
[B]
"I once had a dragon myself by the name of Zoku, the legendary Golden Dragon of this great city...the very dragon that this city was modeled after. When I was a child, my parents died in a terrible fire and he took me in as a pupil. We did not become part of the Dragonheart order because we cheerished our isolaltion."[/B]

Vylon took a moment of silence...pretending to honor the memory of the fallen dragon. He felt the dragons power pulsing from the shard...filling all his senses and nerves...

[B]''Unfortunately, Zoku was the first of many dragons to be murdered back then...''[/B]

[I]...murdered!...the first...[/I]

[B]"Three hundred years ago...Zoku was killed by an evil warlord. We do not know his name, nor what he looked like...but we did know that he was the exiles new master."[/B]

Many of the dragonheart lords wanted to burst out of their chairs and question Vylon...but he held up one of his hands and craddled the gem in his other and motioned them to be seated.

[B]"Yes that is correct, the same things that are happening now occured three hundred years ago."[/B]
[B]
"When the exiles attacked the Dragonhearts, this man would go from one dragon to another and kill them and harvest their powers...creating what you see now in my hand...they are what you would call in your language Blood Shards."[/B]
[B]
"Zoku must have sensed this before it happened...but the night before he was killed...he gave me his Blood Shard and wished me to run to the Golden City of that time and be protected by Onyxia...but he never told me why. It was only after the crisis that I fully understood."[/B]

[B]"Why would this individual want to gain these Blood Shards?" [/B]questioned Kain as Vylon turned his attention to him, still holding the Blood Shard.

[B]"Because Zoku had the power of immortality...the reason I am standing before you know. Whoever holds a Dragons Blood Shard, also possess their powers, their strengths, and their knowledge."[/B]

[B]''However, this may not be the only reason why this monster is after the Blood Shards, because he does not kill all dragons, but only particular dragons. We caught the exiles plundering a temple in Darkshire where the dragon Kreol resided...trying to find a way in."[/B]
[B]
"They did not know that it could only be opened by a Dragonheart Lord, so we surrounded them and killed them. However their master escaped and killed anyone who saw him and dissapeared. We searched for him for years...but he never resurfaced till now. I have been protecting my masters Blood Shard since that time."[/B]

[B]"So...don't we just have to take the Blood Shards away from this guy and he'll be powerless?"[/B] questioned someone from the group.

[B]"I'm afraid not...and for two reasons. One, we have come to believe that their master has a dragon of his own who has been teaching him which comes to my second point, on how to harvest a Blood Shard and use it."[/B]
[B]
"Apart from a Dragon harvesting their own Blood Shard, a human can harvest them by using an ancient enchantment to pierce into ones soul. Whoever takes the Shard by killing the dragon, or by being given it can they use its power...so we can't use any of the Shards he has in his possession. I know these because my master taught me."[/B]

Vylon placed the Blood Shard back into his pocket and began to walk back to his chair.
[COLOR=Red][B]
"I have one problem with all this..." [/B][/COLOR]Aulea stood firmly and questioned Vylon harshlessly. This situation was saddening her, even the slightest doubt about this kind of thing happening again fueled her. [COLOR=Red][B]"there haven't been any dragons killed in such a fashion."[/B]
[/COLOR]
Vylon stopped and turned to face her with a gloomed looked on his face...[B]"I'm afraid you are mistaken..."[/B]

That statement quickly silenced her in her rage and she sat back down as did Vylon.
[B]
"While all the cities were being attacked, this monster was able to destroyed Milan with the very waves that surrounded her. At the base of Milan deep in its waters dwells the great Leviathan. Only she could do such a thing to the city walls of Milan with her power of the waters."[/B]

Everyone was silent now in the room, taking a firm grip on the situation...trying to take it all in.

[B]"This is very real everyone...a monster from the past has come back to destroy us all...and with every dragon he takes he becomes stronger, and even closer to his dark purpose...whatever that may be."[/B]

[B]"And I suggest we question the exiles that have been captured recently...they may provide some valuable information to us."[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][RIGHT]
OOC: Sorry for that being so long, but that was a necessary information for the rpg to get going. Now...we officially start Blood Omen...where with every dragon searched out it is vital no more Blood Shards are taken. If you have any questions please PM me...if not...the group should head out with Vylon soon to a destination I will state soon. I suggest you have all your characters meet each other and form bonds...you'll need them:) Please do involve yourself with Vylon as well...in your eyes, even though suspicious he is part of the group.[/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Ren sat in contemplative silence through the speech Vylon made. She took the time to watch the other lords, observe their connections, their reactions.

Milan? she had been careful not to betray her emotions involved. [I]Destroyed? water?Leviathan?[/I]

She stood along with the rest who began to mingle in little groups. She watched as Vylon spoke quietly with Onxyia then he turned back and walked slowly toward the group of lords, watching them as she had done.

[B]?Lord Vylon, if I might have a word.?[/B]

[B]?Of course Lord Adaer?[/B]

Ren moved to stand next him as she spoke.[B] ?These exiles who were captured, what do you know about them??[/B]

[B]?I?m afraid I don?t understand the question, they?re exiles, probably participated in the attacks; however that?s all I know of the matter.?[/B]

Ren nodded [B]?How were they captured??[/B]

[B]?Found on the grounds of the school I believe.?

?And their dragons??

?We don?t know.?

?Odd that they should attack on foot??[/B] Ren?s voice trailed off as she switched into thought. Lord Vylon watched her, almost as if he was amused, [I]but there was something else going on behind those dark blank eyes[/I]

[B]?Well, Lord Adaer, we?ll soon know more, once they are interrogated.?[/B]

[B]?I?m sure you?re right. I should report the death toll to Onxyia, the student that was sent to train under me died in the attack.?[/B]

[B]?Really? Where were you stationed??

?Desolance?

?And the student?s dragon??[/B]

Ren shook her head [B]?I believe he?s still in Desolance. I should send word that the dragon be brought here if what you said is true about the dragon?s being the targets of these attacks.?[/B]

Upon the conclusion of Lord Vylon's speech, Alno'dra remained seated quietly. He leaned forward, with his elbows on his knees, hands in front of his mouth, and eyes shut. Meanwhile, Aria simply rested her head across his shoulder, allowing him some time to think. While his external appearance was calm, inside his mind bolted between every point that was brought up in the meeting, and how they were connected. The sound of approaching footsteps returned him to reality. Looking up he saw two Dragonheart Lords approach him, one a young woman with light brown hair, and the other a gentleman with black hair.

"You seemed lost in thought, Lord Alno'dra."

Alno'dra nodded. "Yes, just trying to figure things out. But I am afriad you have me at a disadvantage, Lord...?"

"Kain Caznim, and this is Lord Keisha," the black haired man replied, motioning to the young lady at his side.

Alno'dra stood and gestured to Aria."And this is my partner, Aria. You are right about me being lost in thought. I was trying to remember something I read years back that I think has a link to the Bloodshard harvesting that Lord Vylon mentioned."

"You mean the enchantment he spoke of?" Keisha asked, knowing what Alno'dra meant, but trying to dig out more info.

"That is correct. I remember reading about an enchantment that could 'take the power of a dragon, and place it in the palm of a human's hand.' I could never find more information about it, so I figured it was just a metaphor for something else." Alno'dra shrugged. "I guess it was more than that."

Alno'dra once again became quiet, and unconsciously rubbed his chin in thought. Lords Kain and Keisha stood in thought for a moment too, before Alno'dra broke the silence. "I think it would be best to ask Lord Vylon about the enchantment. If you will excuse me." The pair nodded, and Alno'dra walked off in search of Lord Vylon.