OtakuBoards

The day has come..you finally get to see what i look like

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Yep, you finally get to see my pic. I don't know if any of you have been waiting to see me or something but anyway, here i am. Sorry i'm not smiling, but i'm not the smiling type. Some ppl say my ears make me look Hyliyan...but i dunno....anyway, enjoy...[/color]

[SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Lol. None taken.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Hey Matt D.ltnsp.(long time no see you postin)(i made that up funny right)(running sound) [/B][/QUOTE]Now tell me something, Mztik. Is this post, right above this one, supposed to make sense?!

[B][SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

true true true but u look really pissed off 2

[B][SIZE=1]it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]:rotflmao:Lmao..... I was going to say something along those lines.... I'm just glad you took the initial honors.... :whoops:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]:rotflmao:Lmao..... I was going to say something along those lines.... I'm just glad you took the initial honors.... :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] The only reason my head looks like that in the pic is because I had to make it 320x200 for me to be able to post it so it's all cramed up.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]:lecture: i know u!!! well of course i do u r the elf that lives across the street!!! heehee i'm so smart and yea to bad your pick got all crammed up especially in front of the friends who this is the first time they have seen u oh well thats life i guess!:wow: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] ...OOk..0_o....umm..wha?[/color]