Matt.D Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [color=rainbow] Yep, you finally get to see my pic. I don't know if any of you have been waiting to see me or something but anyway, here i am. Sorry i'm not smiling, but i'm not the smiling type. Some ppl say my ears make me look Hyliyan...but i dunno....anyway, enjoy...[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE]
Matt.D Posted December 10, 2001 Author Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]Lol. None taken.
Guest Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Whoa, i didnt expect you to look like that, but hey its cool.
Posthumous Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Hey Matt D.ltnsp.(long time no see you postin)(i made that up funny right)(running sound)
Fall Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]Hey Matt D.ltnsp.(long time no see you postin)(i made that up funny right)(running sound) [/B][/QUOTE]Now tell me something, Mztik. Is this post, right above this one, supposed to make sense?!
Kittie Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 hey kool pic!! :) *whisper whisper*you should smile though!! ;) but it's kool! i don't think i shall ever post mine!!:nervous: :wave:
MarkM Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Hey hey! Another picture thread!! Who woulda thought? :rolleyes: Anyway, ya I can see where you would get that Hylian look to ya. Erm.. no offense or anything, it's just the first thing that struck me when I saw your pic, it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] true true true but u look really pissed off 2
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 Nice to actually see ya ......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]it's just that your head looks like it's shaped like a guitar pick, lol.. again no offense :p:help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]:rotflmao:Lmao..... I was going to say something along those lines.... I'm just glad you took the initial honors.... :whoops:[/color]
Matt.D Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [color=darkblue]:rotflmao:Lmao..... I was going to say something along those lines.... I'm just glad you took the initial honors.... :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] The only reason my head looks like that in the pic is because I had to make it 320x200 for me to be able to post it so it's all cramed up.[/color]
Break Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey cool, nice pic. Your head looks kinda dodgy, but due to the circumstances yes it's ok... but you could smile :)[/SIZE]
backspace Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 :lecture: i know u!!! well of course i do u r the elf that lives across the street!!! heehee i'm so smart and yea to bad your pick got all crammed up especially in front of the friends who this is the first time they have seen u oh well thats life i guess!:wow:
Matt.D Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]:lecture: i know u!!! well of course i do u r the elf that lives across the street!!! heehee i'm so smart and yea to bad your pick got all crammed up especially in front of the friends who this is the first time they have seen u oh well thats life i guess!:wow: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] ...OOk..0_o....umm..wha?[/color]
Will2x Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 *cough* you look umm, well you look *sneeze* ..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now