Matt.D Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 What is the most amount of hours you have on a Pokêmon game? Me? On my Gold I have 158:23 :P Beat that.:raspberry :blackeye:
Guest Zeh Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 278:23 heh I raised all my pokemon to level 99, no rare candy's, on my silver version.. All 250 of them...
Guest Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Man you people have alittle to much free time. Well so do I but thats not the point. I only got to 98:45. Than it got erased. :bawl:
Matt.D Posted December 11, 2001 Author Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]437:20. No foolin. [/B][/QUOTE]:wow:[color=rainbow]Holy Inacarnation of Hell! 437:20 hours?! Whoa....ok....makes 158:23 look like nothing...oh well, i'm happy, and my Pokêmon are too :ball: :cool: :smoke:[/color][size=1][color=rainbow]edit-"I'm happy and my Pokêmon are too? Geez that sounds lame..what was I thinking?:[/color][/size]
Posthumous Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Mine on my Gold.369:27:10 I got all 251 Pokémon and raised them all to 100.
Fall Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 On my Gold, I have something like 101:00 hours, or something around that. My only good pokemon that are on high levels are Poliwrath-Lv55, Noctowl-Lv49, Typhlosion-Lv79, Octillery-Lv44, Graveler-Lv38 or 48, and some others, but I can't remember. :smoke:
Frankie Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 93:53 all abouve lv.90 all 3 of them mew at 93 charizard at 96 alakazam at 100 i got mew without game shark if you know how i did it then tell me i will tell you if your right ......its my secret untill someone tells me what i did and i did not trade
Shy Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Oh I don't know... I let my brother play on my game after I got all of my pokes to level 100. I guess 80 or 90 hours at the very least.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 i stopped playing my silver a while back...but my time was 12:38, been there, beat that...so i had said... :lecture: ...so it was done...
kizu Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 I don't know what the exact time is, besause i reset a lot. But when i first got red I had the counter for hours max out.
Sephiroth Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 pokemon red, I have 180 hours, blue I have a mere 90 hours....
Pastbyer Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Well... My first Silver game was something around 128 something... My Silver game now (the one I restarted) is... *runs to get Gameboy* ...... 65:31 I know, it's not a lot, but I'm still training to beat Red/Ash.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I finished Silver at 300:00 all pokemon caught and all of them above lv.80 my team with me though are at lv1000
Deedlit Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 on pokémon silver, I had 3:78. That was the longest it took me to beat it. (I was training my pokémon most of the time)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now