New Gap Commercial's

Heaven's Cloud

Gap Ads  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Gap Ads

• This advertisement makes me sick
    • This is a great advertisement
    • No Opinion

[color=indigo] I have a love hate relationship with these commercials. On one hand there are some incredibly good artists covering a very good song. On the other hand, they are exploiting it commercially, I think they are using it to exploit American's feelings toward Sept.11 during the holiday time. Anyway, I thought I would post this poll to see how others felt about this ad.[/color]

Hm...I don't know what this new commercial has in it (which is weird cause I'm always watching TV), but so far I've come to the conclusion that I hate the GAP commercials. Everyone singing and bobbing their heads, Old Navy's just as bad, that one black chick on the guitar was good tho, which kinda pisses me off that they have anything "rock" associated w/ the gap >=(.

To me the Gap sucks. Same with any other clothing store. I don't need fancy crap and stuff. I need a shirt,pants and shoes and I'm ready for the day! The comm. is cool tho. I like how they change the people singing. On christmas they are gonna show all of dhem singing. Probably anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]yeah, all my clothes are from vintage & thrift stores. except my mom keeps buying me stuff from victoria's secret. [/B][/QUOTE]

*a wolf howl in the background*

Victoria's secret. Sounds nice.

Most gap commercials are dumb to me anyway. I'm a marketing major, so some commercials have a tendency to bother me more than a lot of other people. The shaggy one is horrible. But, I wear whatever I think looks good on me. I go to the burlington coat factory a lot, they have good deals. I don't shop at the Gap.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]"Give a little bit. . give a little bit of your love-- "

Oh, sorry. . zoned out there thinking about those commercials. I think they are ok, some of the artists that they have doing them are really good, others, I find myself flipping the channels to get away from them.

I started to laugh when I saw Alanis up there =P Last time I saw her, she was god in Dogma~ But that is just me.

Yeah~
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest DrunkenMaster88
personally i hate gap i just like those commercials where those kids r doing all these flying kicks and flips those were cool but u can tell that they r gymnists because of the way they were standing

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I have a love hate relationship with these commercials. On one hand there are some incredibly good artists covering a very good song. On the other hand, they are exploiting it commercially, I think they are using it to exploit American's feelings toward Sept.11 during the holiday time. Anyway, I thought I would post this poll to see how others felt about this ad.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hey... we have the exact same commercials in the uk... thats the first time weve ever had the same commercials, to the best of my knowledge... anyway... I hate GAP. their store is right next to this sports shop i work part time in, and theyre all so smug about how they get designer labels, and they abuse the service lift! Yes, they use the service lift to go down one floor, even though the stairs are right next to the lift, and they dont even use it to take cages down like u r supposed to... As i said, I hate GAP...