OtakuBoards

Football and Futball(Soccer)

Posthumous

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehehe, you all know that University of Michigan owns all in the end. . you can't deny it!! (waits for Babygirl to say that UofM lost to MSU. . then interjects - "And what place is MSU??) ^_^
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, not only did they lose to MSU...but also to the Buckeyes!! Muahahaha! They're two biggest rivals...that just [I]has[/I] to hurt :naughty: :butthead:

okey, I'm done making fun of them now...but I think we all know what wolverines do to squirrels... :rotflmao:

[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]University of Michigan is playing University of Tennesee ^_^ WOOT!! I HATE UT, and LOVE UM, so this is such a dream come true, I am soooooooooo looking forward to this game, that I shake uncontrolable when I think about it :nervous: lol) It will be so fun to see every one of those no good UT fans crying when the Wolverines claw their way through their volunteer a--- ohh, getting off subject.
[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
SEC will ALWAYS dominate my friend, always.

-Justin

"Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory, Braves on the Warpath, Fight For all DC." I think its obvious who I like in the NFL. College would have to be MD Terrepins, TESTUDO YOU ROCK,(that is the living mascot). Also, i'll show some school spirit, UNCW girls soccer team rocks, and I don't think IU have to say why...uncontrollable drooling followed by a slap in the face.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
SEC will ALWAYS dominate my friend, always.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Ummmm. . . :rotflmao: errrrr. . . sorry~

I absolutely hate the SEC. .not going to go into much detail there. . just saying that I hate them. . . (fully restraining myself from exploding here)

I have been an ANTI-Tennessee team since I first moved down here, and have loved University of Michigan for as long as I can even remember. . so this game will just be TOO awesome for me, and hope that the wolverines kick the crap out of the vols :cussing:

And as for the Ohio State game :cussing: THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!! BLEARG >_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Ummmm. . . :rotflmao: errrrr. . . sorry~

I absolutely hate the SEC. .not going to go into much detail there. . just saying that I hate them. . . (fully restraining myself from exploding here)

I have been an ANTI-Tennessee team since I first moved down here, and have loved University of Michigan for as long as I can even remember. . so this game will just be TOO awesome for me, and hope that the wolverines kick the crap out of the vols :cussing:

And as for the Ohio State game :cussing: THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!! BLEARG >_<[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm just rootin' for UT because they are in the SEC, I don't particularly like them. However, if you were to face Florida, I would be for Michigan all the way. I absolutely detest Steve Spurier...

-Justin