OtakuBoards

Football and Futball(Soccer)

Posthumous

[color=deeppink]My favorite football team would be...the Michigan State University Spartans...they're a college team, but you didn't say they have to be pro teams ;) (Oh, and that goes for basketball as well :wave: )

I simply [i]couldn't[/i] say I like the Detroit Lions...that would just be too painful...[/color]

Umm, to be correct, the spelling is FUTBOL. just to say, my fav team is Juventus, Italian Team, the best of the best. Italian soccer is incredible, so many goals and intense moments, not like American soccer, barely scores goals and barely not action.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Umm, to be correct, the spelling is FUTBOL. just to say, my fav team is Juventus, Italian Team, the best of the best. Italian soccer is incredible, so many goals and intense moments, not like American soccer, barely scores goals and barely not action. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hear ya Italian Soccer Is Da hardest and Da best, Juventus is great but Roma is WAYY Better, They have Talents (Totti, Batistuta, Samuel etc...) Real Madrid is my Second Favourite Team since they have Figo and Zidane 2 world class players.........
And the up coming World Cup belongs to Argentina.........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:

FORZA ROMA

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]o.O??? I don't watch sports at all.. except hockey, I like hockey... what the hell if futbol?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

futbol is what Americans call Soccer... Americans screwed up that like they do everything but oh well....

Yes Hockey is the greatest sport :)

As for Football, all my teams are sucking... The Redskins, The Jaguars, The Bucs,a nd the Dolphins.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]futbol is what Americans call Soccer... Americans screwed up that like they do everything but oh well....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, well I knew that, I was actaully talking what language? Because soccer in French is still football, not futbol or whatever.. and then american football is just football american(with french accent of course) :p

sidenote: Our non-pro hockey team won the championship last year! Go [color=orange]Omaha Lancers[/COLOR]!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]

sidenote: Our non-pro hockey team won the championship last year! Go [color=orange]Omaha Lancers[/COLOR]!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

So did ours! Is that AHL? Our non-pro.. well I guess it is pro just not National... the IHL.. the Orlando Solar Bears won the Turner Cup! Now the IHL doesn't exist anymore so we went out with a bang!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

As for Football, all my teams are sucking... The Redskins, The Jaguars, The Bucs,a nd the Dolphins....... [/B][/QUOTE]

gah! i am surrounded by so many rabid redskin fans every day that it's not even funny. my brother james is obsessed w/ them, he's the worst. when he was a kid, he had a different redskin winter coat every year for like 8 years...

maybe i really should introduce you two...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]oh, yes, the packers. they have been my team for eons.[/B][/QUOTE]

I still have my cheese head and Bret Favre jersy from a few years ago. My grandparents live in Greenbay, actually. Too bad it's so hard to get tickets, or I'd have gone to a game by now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]What ur fav Football and Futball team.Mine are Green Bay Packers(NFL) and Fenerbache(International Team) [/B][/QUOTE]

In the uk we dont call them that. We call 'football' American football and we call soccer football.
The thing is, in our football, we only use our feet... and our heads, occasionally...
I am not saying youre wrong, im just saying were different. No offence is meant (my little disclaimer)

I don't really pay attention to soccer. It isn't of much interest to me. However, I [i]do[/i] love football. I play, I watch, and I make bets on it and occasionally lose a lot of money(ex. Auburn vs. Alabama this season) My favborite football team is Auburn University, and may I say that they disapointed me greatly this season...:cussing:

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]My favorite football team would be...the Michigan State University Spartans...they're a college team, but you didn't say they have to be pro teams ;) (Oh, and that goes for basketball as well :wave: )

I simply [i]couldn't[/i] say I like the Detroit Lions...that would just be too painful...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
:butthead:[color=crimson] Pooey on MSU football!! They stink! But I will go with you on MSU Basketball!! They rock!! :glasses: And as for the Detroit Lions.....:blulaugh: :rotflmao: They will never win a game...:rolleyes: My favorite futbol team is Chicago! :toothy:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]
:butthead:[color=crimson] Pooey on MSU football!! They stink! But I will go with you on MSU Basketball!! They rock!! :glasses: And as for the Detroit Lions.....:blulaugh: :rotflmao: They will never win a game...:rolleyes: My favorite futbol team is Chicago! :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha! Yeah, I had tickets to all the home games this year, but didn't even use a few of them :) ...and I don't think I stayed to the end of any of the games...

...and I call myself a Spartan...:shifty:

And it's not that the the Lions are horrible or anything...it's not like they haven't won a single game or anything :raspberry :rotflmao:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...and I call myself a Spartan...:shifty:
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You should be ashamed of yourself! *shakes fist at MoB* You low down, no good, Spar....*looks down to realize she is wearing an MSU sweatshirt* Ohhh...forgot about that...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

I hear ya Italian Soccer Is Da hardest and Da best, Juventus is great but Roma is WAYY Better, They have Talents (Totti, Batistuta, Samuel etc...) Real Madrid is my Second Favourite Team since they have Figo and Zidane 2 world class players.........
And the up coming World Cup belongs to Argentina.........

FORZA ROMA [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me? Roma sucks, i mean, Madrid kicks, Roma sucks man. Hehehehe.

Futbol? Bwa. .? :confused: Why don't you call it soccer like everone else? Favourite team? none, but playing soccer at primary school was really fun, especially with 20 players either side. . muhahaha! I was on the schools A team. we ruled and never lost a game! Now that I am in highschool though, all the reallly good players from all the primary schools took all the good places, and I'm not about to take up rugby, that sport is nuts!

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hehehe, you all know that University of Michigan owns all in the end. . you can't deny it!! (waits for Babygirl to say that UofM lost to MSU. . then interjects - "And what place is MSU??) ^_^

Ohhh, side note~

University of Michigan is playing University of Tennesee ^_^ WOOT!! I HATE UT, and LOVE UM, so this is such a dream come true, I am soooooooooo looking forward to this game, that I shake uncontrolable when I think about it :nervous: lol) It will be so fun to see every one of those no good UT fans crying when the Wolverines claw their way through their volunteer a--- ohh, getting off subject.

As for Detroit Lions, just give em a bit. . they will slowly climb out of the hole they dug for themselves and be back to the halfway decent team we all knew and loved =P As for MY favorite team? Well, I follow the players around more then the actual teams themselves. Right now, I love Oakland Raiders, since both Jerry Rice and Charles Woodson(UofM BABY!!) play for the team, and are excellent players ^_^

Lets see. . I don't get to watch too much soccer, and am more intitled to PLAY then just watch the game. That goes for a lot of sports, but soccer mainly. I am not too big into watching it on TV, since I never really got cable till about a week ago >_< (That is a long story in itself). I guess I never really got into soccer as a fan, because the only time I could ever watch it was on the spanish channel on TV, :rotflmao: but that is that. . now I can watch 2!! games a week now. . *sigh*
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I love soccer! I'm an Inter fan. Now Inter is first on italian league and Ronaldo has came back! :smoke:
Moreover we have Vieri, one of the best forwards of the world, 7 gol in the last 3 rounds :D

Juventus this year has serious problems without Zidane :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Are you kidding me? Roma sucks, i mean, Madrid kicks, Roma sucks man. Hehehehe. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man what the hell are you smoking:smoke: , not only did Roma kicked their *** last year and WON Italian Seriea. They just beat them recently 2-0 thats gotta tell ya something, Roma is BETTER (but Juve is still a good team)............

And darfil you are right Inter has been dominant lately lets see if they can keep it up............