Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I dont mind it, but this year was horribe :animecry: I had to work last night and I didn't get out until 11:20, almost midnight when I got home, I was bitching like crazy to my manager for keeping me there that long (since I'm still a minor). Crazy times...
Posted
I helped my dad spend a candle lit dinner with my mum. He proposed to her again, so cute. They are to renew their vows on one of their anniversaries I think or someday near one of their anniversaries. I had to play the guitar I borrowed from my cousin and help my dad serenate my mum. They love each other so much. :catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='IceRose']I helped my dad spend a candle lit dinner with my mum. He proposed to her again, so cute. They are to renew their vows on one of their anniversaries I think or someday near one of their anniversaries. I had to play the guitar I borrowed from my cousin and help my dad serenate my mum. They love each other so much. :catgirl:[/quote]

That sounds like something my dad would do. He always goes to the extreme and my mom's like anti-romantic.

This year, he went to her work (she's the manager at Spencers in the local mall) and was supposed to be loading up boxes into the back of her car. It took him a while, but he managed to nab her car keys out of her purse whe she wasn't looking. Claiming to be headed to go do something (I can't remember) he took it to a place where you could wash your car. He spent 2 hours acuming and cleaning out the inside of the car. He then returned to the mall and got her some flowers and slipped the keys back into the purse.

As for my V-day experience, I got nothing. I'm not bitter, though.
Posted
I had a crappy valentine's day too, but I made up for it and took myself shopping :animesmil
Then today I got a Jolly Rancher heart thing from my mom.

See, Valentine's Day can always be about other types of love too! Love for yourself, love for your family...
Posted
[QUOTE=KatanaViolet]I had a crappy valentine's day too, but I made up for it and took myself shopping :animesmil
Then today I got a Jolly Rancher heart thing from my mom.

See, Valentine's Day can always be about other types of love too! Love for yourself, love for your family...[/QUOTE]

Right on Katana! Good observation. :catgirl:
Posted
Why thank you!
Sad thing is, I have a boyfriend. But we live far apart, and we're not exactly riding a good wave right now. I wasn't totally upset, because we weren't planning to make a big deal out of Valentine's day, i just wanted us to have a good day. But we didn't. Sooo I went out and spoiled myself. Someone's gotta do it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...