OtakuBoards

I have this problem

Skeith92

Yeah. Ive know this girl for two years, and I love her. We have so much in common. Being with her makes me so happy. But I am a shhy loser and didnt say anything for these two years. But then I did. She dosnt really feel the same way at all. I have tried forgetting about her, but I cant. I dont know what to do now. Someone, please help me. :animestun

This sounds like quite a problem you've got here. I can understand where your coming from, that being with someone that can make you so happy. You've been together for so long that I'm surprised it took you so long to come out and say it. I'm sorry that she didn't return this feeling, and I can understand not being able to forget her, so I'm thinking maybe you need to show her that this isn't just some lust of the moment type thing.

What I mean is you should try and show her just how much she means to you. Sometimes just saying it is to easy, and not everybody means it when they say it. You might need to show her that you are serious and this isn't just a game or a jump for the moment type thing. Only you can decide what that is though, I can't really give you any advice there.

In the end, you can't make her love you, and if she doesn't love you back, then that's not the end. Love never has to die, and it only does if you let it. You can love her forever, even if she doesn't return those feelings. And at the same time you can still be happy in the end. Just perservere and never let it get you down. If you try hard enough and show her how important she is to you, I'm sure she'll return those feelings someday.

[quote name='Skeith92']She dosnt really feel the same way at all. I have tried forgetting about her, but I cant.[/quote]

[color=green]Out of sight, out of mind. Keep busy, start exercising if you don't already and get involved if some new things - assuming you have the time.

All things fade, and until then your best bet is to stay busy.[/color]

Hmm well if you want a quick and easy way out you can bang your head against the kitchen table until you forget who you are,or smoke crack. But if those are'nt appealing to you then you can always try and impress her and show her that you love her. But before you do either of these things are you sure you love her? I mean if you truly loved her you would only want what makes her happy and tthat may not necissarily keep you two together romantically. Just food for though.

Draw a picture of her, give it to her and tell her that you want to be together with her forever. If that doesn't work, you might have to be a little more assertive. Women like that. When there's no one around and you have a moment of privacy, try grabbing her by the arm and pulling her aside. Don't let her arm go. It's important to be tender, so give it a firm squeeze, glare into her eyes, and reiterate your desire to be with her forever.

Sorry to hear that buddy, but you know what, it's better that you know you don't have a chance now then torturing yourself for 2 more years.
Even though it's easier said then done, the best thing you can do for yourself is to move on. I'm sure that it would be hard, because when you like someone for that long, you can't exactly just turn the feelings off.
But I give you kudos for telling her how you feel. At least you had the backbone to do that much (sooo it was after two years of being a wimp, you still did it!). But these things happen, you got to get used to the fact that you could always be rejected. It's a horrible feeling, but it happens... and it SUCKS. It's how you pick yourself up from that rejection that is the next step. Just because she's not interested now doesn't mean that she might not be down the road. Try to keep it platonic, don't push her and you never know. And if she doesn't, then believe me, you'll find a girl who will appreciate you, but don't let the one that got away make you blind to it...

I hope that was good advice... :animeshy:

First, you have to be sure about your feelings. If I were you, I'd would try to get closer to her more as a really close friend instead of a boyfriend. Even if love isn't shared between you two, it doesn't mean you guys can't be the best of friends. Dont be too agressive either. Thats a real turn down and shows that your aren't very serious about the relationship. As a fellow girl, we all like to be treated gently. Show her how much she means to you in a sweet and kind way instead of an agressive and forward/pushy manner. You have nothing to lose. Even if it doesn't work out, you'll still have agreat friend right?

[quote name='Charles']Draw a picture of her, give it to her and tell her that you want to be together with her forever. If that doesn't work, you might have to be a little more assertive. Women like that. When there's no one around and you have a moment of privacy, try grabbing her by the arm and pulling her aside. Don't let her arm go. It's important to be tender, so give it a firm squeeze, glare into her eyes, and reiterate your desire to be with her forever.[/quote]
[CENTER][IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/23/200px-Man_being_arrested.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[quote name='The Vampire: Ed][CENTER][IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/23/200px-Man_being_arrested.jpg[/IMG'] [/CENTER][/quote]

pretty much!! Skeith, take all this advice with a grain of salt, not all of it would be useful. You certainly don't want to be the annoying stalker type... girls don't really dig that. If you get too persistant, she will likely not even want to be your friend, because it'll be just wayy to awkward.
Other than that, good luck with everything, it'll be ohhhtay!

[COLOR=Blue]Mhm....Love's a very strong word to be using. I tend to cringe at using that word or it being used in conjunction with myself. The only advice I can really give you on this situation, being in it a couple of times myself. If she doesn't seem interested move on and don't dwell on it. I'm not going to give you the random speech of there's plenty of fishes in the sea cause that's just been overdone too much. Instead I'll ask you to heed my advice....personal attachments aren't always healthy so don't get too attached if a person's not interested. You can't really force them to like you. So there might not be much sense in trying to force a relationship that's one sided you may end up getting hurt.

I'm not telling you to not try and go for the person you love, just be cautious and know when to quit instead of ending up like that guy in the picture Mr. Vampire posted.[/COLOR]