Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]I can! *kicks him in the face and does a double body smack!* Washa! [/B][/QUOTE]


i reply with a:demon: look. powerup and shoot a 10x kameahmea
at you knocking you out for a victory for earth
Posted
I seriously doubt you can beat my "Z Blast Attack" :smirk: To counter it, you have to be at least 5 times as strong as me! :smirk:

[SIZE=50][COLOR=red]Z[/COLOR] [COLOR=green]B[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]L[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]A[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]S[/COLOR][COLOR=chocolate]T[/COLOR][COLOR=teal]!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Just as DBZMan's Z Blast hits SSJ3 TRAMAL SON, the infamos energy attack known as the Nuclear Blast hit SSJ3 TRAMAL SON. SSJ3 TRAMAL SON is blown to pieces. DBZMan and SS4444 go out and party.....with beer! :alcohol: :laugh: :alcohol: :laugh:
Posted
SSJ3 TRAMAL SON IS REFORMED. A LITTLE MOVE LEARNED FROM DEFEATING BABY. SSJ3 TRAMAL SON LAUNCHES HIS DEATH TSUFURIYO-JIN BALL AT DBZMan and SS4444 . RENDERING THEM UNCONSCIENCE. SSJ3 TRAMAL SON EATS A SENSUI BEAN REGAINING HIS STRENGTH. AWATING FOR THE TWO LOW CLASS WARRIORS TO AWAKE. HE STANDS WITH A -_- .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]sorry to bust yer bubble dude but neil is alot stronger than u:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *walks in and nods* I agree. After all, he blew up the Padded Room... *thinks* *starts counting* 398 times, and a half. :D

GO NEIL!!!!!! KICK HIS BUTT!!!!!!!! *evil laughter* *sits down with a bag of popcorn to watch the fight unfold*
Posted
[I]Anti walks in and eyes the kid[/I]

Anti:.....

[I]Anti is wearing black ropes with red trim and a sword clanks at his side. The air occaisonally crackles around him as he looks at the kid with a blank look on his face.[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti swiftly unsheaths his sword with his right hand and chants a quick incantation, a magic missle forms in his left hand. The sworld is one handed, diamond tiped and made of titanuim,the blade is about 4' in length. He lowers the blade to his side and stares at the self perclaimed "ultimate" warrior[/I]

Anti:....all things whither....

OOC:and it is spelled NO not KNOW
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Anti walks in and eyes the kid[/I]

Anti:.....

[I]Anti is wearing black ropes with red trim and a sword clanks at his side. The air occaisonally crackles around him as he looks at the kid with a blank look on his face.[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti swiftly unsheaths his sword with his right hand and chants a quick incantation, a magic missle forms in his left hand. The sworld is one handed, diamond tiped and made of titanuim,the blade is about 4' in length. He lowers the blade to his side and stares at the self perclaimed "ultimate" warrior[/I]

Anti:....all things whither....

OOC:and it is spelled NO not KNOW [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: Hm. Coolies. *walks up to him* *holds him hand high in the air* *grabs a microphone* WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!! *crowd roars into applause* *grins* *sits back down and waits for the next fight*

Oh. And I'll fight, if anyone wants to... :demon:
Posted
Anti:...winner...how?....havn't done anything...oh..

[I]Anti remember something and smirks[/I]

Anti:I will deal with you later SSJ3....

[I]Anti stares at the kid then raises his hand...he shoots the blast right into Britty[/I]

Britty:WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?:flaming:

Anti:ravenge....

[I]Anti glides back a few steps as Britty jumps out of the stands, her clothes and hair all screwed up[/I]

Anti:.....

[I]Anti raises his sword as he looks at Britty[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]Anti:...winner...how?....havn't done anything...oh..

[I]Anti remember something and smirks[/I]

Anti:I will deal with you later SSJ3....

[I]Anti stares at the kid then raises his hand...he shoots the blast right into Britty[/I]

Britty:WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?:flaming:

Anti:ravenge....

[I]Anti glides back a few steps as Britty jumps out of the stands, her clothes and hair all screwed up[/I]

Anti:.....

[I]Anti raises his sword as he looks at Britty[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *glares* *walks up to him* *punches him in the face* *walks away* ...A*s-hole... *leaves*
Posted
[SIZE=1]What on earth is going on in this topic? Can someone tell me what is happening because it all looks like spam to me. :help:[/SIZE]
Posted
[I]Anti watches her leave then shrugs[/I]

Anti:she said she wanted to fight someone...and I owed her..so don't know what she is so pissy bout...

[I]Anti turns back to SSJ3 and watches him[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Anti watches her leave then shrugs[/I]

Anti:she said she wanted to fight someone...and I owed her..so don't know what she is so pissy bout...

[I]Anti turns back to SSJ3 and watches him[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *appears out of nowhere* That was a challenge earlier?

Anti: ...Yah....

Britty: Hm. Fine. I'll fight. *pulls out a sword*
Posted
WHY stare and look ANTI, I SSJ3 TRAMAL SON has nothing against you. i only deal with the ones that attack or hurt what is mine. if you want a battle i will not back down. i love to fight. it makes me stronger. plus it might be fun. for you that girl leave or i will destroy you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ3 TRAMAL SON [/i]
[B]WHY stare and look ANTI, I SSJ3 TRAMAL SON has nothing against you. i only deal with the ones that attack or hurt what is mine. if you want a battle i will not back down. i love to fight. it makes me stronger. plus it might be fun. for you that girl leave or i will destroy you. [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: I wasn't talking to you, idiot. I was talking to Anti. He challenged me, and I accepted his challenge. So, if you don't mind... We have a fight to begin... *turns to face Anti* Ready?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]What on earth is going on in this topic? Can someone tell me what is happening because it all looks like spam to me. :help:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's just like the fight threads they used to have. One was called "Fight Time" and the other was called "Fight." This is just another one of those threads. Oh! I almost forgot!

*Walks up to anti. Kool then raises her finger and a small, red beam appears.*

Anti-:wow:

Kool-I know magic too and I would gladly fight you next. I am both saiya-jin and sorceress. (I know I'm mixing the 2, but hey. This is an RPG.)
Posted
[I]Anti nods to Brity and pushes cool aside[/I]

Anti:bah down with GAA [I]Anti smirks at koll then Britty[/I]

Anti:ready....

[I]Anti mutters a quick incantation and a fireball forms in his hand[/I]

Anti:Lets GO!!

[I]Anti fires the fireball at Britty then rushes foward his sword still at his side. The firball explodes right in front of Britty scattering small fires onto her clothes and kicking up lots of dust. Anti comes through the dust cloud his sword raised and brings it down, Britty barely parrys it and Anti brings his sword across in a horizontal slash. Britty parry's this easly and Anti falls back out of sword distance.[/I]

Anti:hehe good...this should be a good battle....

OOC:That is how you do a fight...not just making yourself automaticlly win....hehe sometimes you even got to lose...but we shall see about this one....
Posted
SSJ3 TRAMAL SON: LOOKS IN Ahh! wondering what this battles is from.

SSJ3 yells out light flare causing his form to deteriate.

He watches as Anti fires the fireball at Britty then rushes foward his sword still at his side. The firball explodes right in front of Britty scattering small fires onto her clothes and kicking up lots of dust. Anti comes through the dust cloud his sword raised and brings it down, Britty barely parrys it and Anti brings his sword across in a horizontal slash. Britty parry's this easly and Anti falls back out of sword distance.

SSJ3: Kool would you like to battle as a warm up match.:cool:

SSJ3: waits for the fighters reply.

Kool: (yells out) where are you. who requests a match with me.

SSJ3: SHOOTS a black star to the sky causing darkness and materializes. (wasted a lot of energy for nothing)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Anti nods to Brity and pushes cool aside[/I]

Anti:bah down with GAA [I]Anti smirks at koll then Britty[/I]

Anti:ready....

[I]Anti mutters a quick incantation and a fireball forms in his hand[/I]

Anti:Lets GO!!

[I]Anti fires the fireball at Britty then rushes foward his sword still at his side. The firball explodes right in front of Britty scattering small fires onto her clothes and kicking up lots of dust. Anti comes through the dust cloud his sword raised and brings it down, Britty barely parrys it and Anti brings his sword across in a horizontal slash. Britty parry's this easly and Anti falls back out of sword distance.[/I]

Anti:hehe good...this should be a good battle....

OOC:That is how you do a fight...not just making yourself automaticlly win....hehe sometimes you even got to lose...but we shall see about this one.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:OOC: Yes. I know how to fight like this, I've done it many times before, and I've never had an automatic win... I like a good batle. :demon:

:IC:

[i]Britty pulls out her sword from it's sheath and runs towards him. Anti blocks the attack with his own sword, but is knocked back slightly from the blow. Britty recites a quick, quiet incantation, and a medium-sized blue dragon appears. She yells something at the creature in the tongue of dragons, and it nods, then flies after Anti, and shoots a blast of white water at him. The dragon disappears. Anti is soaked from head to toe. Britty laughs, but stops as he runs at her with her sword. She jumps out of the way just as he swings the blade at her. She lands, a bit of blood running down her left cheek. Britty grins, and launches a fireball at him. It hits it's target, his head. The smoke vanishes and his face is covered in ash and soot. Britty laughs again. [/i]

Britty: Enough of the weapons. They just slow us down.

Anti: Fine.

[i]They both lay their swords on the ground, then go at the battle again [/i]
Posted
[I]Anti smirks[/I]

Anti:.......

[I]Anti mutters an incatation as Britty summons another dragon...before the dragon can attack it disappears into a puff of smoke[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti hoves slightly above the ground watching Britty[/I]

Anti:POR TRELAUM

[I]As Britty shoots a magic missle at him he teleports to the other side of the ring, he extends his hand and a bolt of lighting shoots out. It sears through Britty electricuting her.[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti stands on his feet on the ground again...as Britty fires her next spell at him he quickly picks up his sword and slashes the missle. It explodes but Anti looks unphased. Anti resheaths his sword and watches her[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B][I]Anti smirks[/I]

Anti:.......

[I]Anti mutters an incatation as Britty summons another dragon...before the dragon can attack it disappears into a puff of smoke[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti hoves slightly above the ground watching Britty[/I]

Anti:POR TRELAUM

[I]As Britty shoots a magic missle at him he teleports to the other side of the ring, he extends his hand and a bolt of lighting shoots out. It sears through Britty electricuting her.[/I]

Anti:....

[I]Anti stands on his feet on the ground again...as Britty fires her next spell at him he quickly picks up his sword and slashes the missle. It explodes but Anti looks unphased. Anti resheaths his sword and watches her[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: ...Hmm....

[i]Britty thinks for a minute, then grins. She summons... A can of orange soda??? *narrarator shrugs* Umm.... She takes the can of soda and shakes it up. Then she throws the can at him.... It explodes all over him.... And.... Britty starts laughing. [/i]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:OOC:
Sorry. It was starting to get too serious for my liking... I had to add something wacky in there.... :cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...