Redemption Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [color=blue][size=1]Cars, which ones are your favourites? Do you like the newer models of cars or the classics? Do you like the expensive, almost near-impossible to get ones, or just the run-of-the-mill kind? You can name specific brands and models if you like. I'm sort of in the middle-type of gal. I like some of the new cars, some of the classics. Newer models I like include: - Ferrari Enzo (I heard a guy in American crashed one of these by wrapping it around a pole. I almost cried when I heard that) - Subaru WRX - Holden CV8 Monaro (you Americans probably know this as a Pontiac something-a-rather. They originally come from Australia and are called Monaros over here) - Mazda RX-8 - Toyota Supra - Mitsubishi FTO - Hyandai (sp?) Triburon & Coupe Some of the older classics include: - Holden Monaros (*drools* one of the cops in my town owns one of them. If you don't know what I mean by an older Monaro, think of the General Lee from 'The Dukes of Hazzard') - Ford Shelby GT 500 - Ford Mustangs I think that's about all. XD[/color][/size]
IceRose Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 I'm not picky, I like two cars, only two. My favorite of all time is the Aston Martin-Vanquish, that car is so beautiful inside and out, style is smooth and is a pretty fast car if a person has ever been riding one. My second favorite car is the New Beetle, I fell in love with the car after playing Gran Tourismo, when I get my license and save enough money I want to buy one in Harvest Moon Beige color, :catgirl:
Corey Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [size=1]The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. With a 500-550 engine, optional Hemi, fastback body design, and beauty nothing has been able to match since, this car will blow anything away. I fell in love with the '69 Charger about three years ago. It's one of my biggest ambitions in life to be able to restore one of these.[/size]
Maneki Neko Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]My absolute and completely favorite car - at the moment - is a 2005 Audi TT. Twin turbos are super hot. I want one so bad! Anyone have $45,000 they could loan me? I also really like Volkswagon Jetta, 1987 Porsche 911 Turbo, and way more than I care to remember at the time.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
bankotsu10 Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 my favorite would have to be a GT-40 or a toyota supra
Alchemist1080 Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 The cars that i like are mostly all types of the Mercedes-Benz except the M class ( i just think that's ugly) and the 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse. The Mercedes is so luxury and I like foreign Euro cars. I like The Eclipse because it looks good and i just wanna race in it so Bad.
Guest Syrius Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 MY fave cars are Corvetttes, Meclarens, and i have always wanted a herse.
Shwa Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 Damn those Mozda cammercials, ever since I was little I wanted one (for no reaosn) and now I still have a desire to get oone of them. DAMN THEIR ZOOM ZOOM!!!!
Pumpkin Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [quote name='Corey][size=1']The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. With a 500-550 engine, optional Hemi, fastback body design, and beauty nothing has been able to match since, this car will blow anything away.[/size][/quote][SIZE=1]Geesh, you sound exactly like my boyfriend. He actually stopped in the middle of his street just to run outside and check one out. Yeah, he's a wierdo. A car that I just can't help but like are mustang convertibles preferrably the newer ones. I love convertibles, I can't help it. Mustangs just make me like you 2x as much. I also like camaros, ferrarri's and if I could have anything it would be a lambourgini. They are just too cool for words. [/SIZE]
KatanaViolet Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 I drive a '91 Ford Escort GT it's nice, it's turquoise. [IMG]http://www.cuttingedgegraphics.net/street/Gay-Mini.jpg[/IMG] This is my dream car. A mini cooper. It's cute and small... just like me!! It would definately be purple, although I really like the rainbow decals... it says that it's a "Gay Pride" mini cooper... well, I'm not a lesbian, but I like the color combinations! I heard it isn't the safest car though, which is kind of a bummer... I would probably never own it. I definately want a car that is safe and reliable. I would rather look for that than esthetics. :catgirl: But I know nothing about cars hehe.
TheShinje Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [color=crimson]My favourite car is the 1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R, As soon as I get my licence this year that car is on my to get list, and I am saving up for it as I type. I would make do with any variation of the Skyline family though. I like their shape and the distinctive tail-lights.[/color] [img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2667/san0010eaton1gtr4ky.jpg[/img]
Corey Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [quote name='Dee][SIZE=1']Geesh, you sound exactly like my boyfriend. He actually stopped in the middle of his street just to run outside and check one out. Yeah, he's a wierdo.[/SIZE][/quote] [size=1]Sounds like a guy I could get along with. And kudos to you for tolerating behavior such as ours.[/size]
Raiyuu Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [center][img]http://clabedan.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/mini_van_volkswagen.jpg[/img] [left][font=Trebuchet MS]^^ The ultimate in hippy conveyance technology. The Volkswagen van is just ... ultimate retro. And I could fit six or seven friends in the back and go on a ROAD TRIP! Or sleep in it at Reading Rock Festival instead of having to bother pitching a tent. The advantages are endless. [/font][/left] [/center]
KatanaViolet Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 Hahah YES The Hippie Van would definately be my second choice. It's just so 70's. I love it. So retro... you know that they say trends tend to loop around, this is something that will never die! I especially like how suped up it looks :)
Redemption Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 [QUOTE=Raiyuu][center][left][font=Trebuchet MS]^^ The ultimate in hippy conveyance technology. The Volkswagen van is just ... ultimate retro. And I could fit six or seven friends in the back and go on a ROAD TRIP! Or sleep in it at Reading Rock Festival instead of having to bother pitching a tent. The advantages are endless.[/font][/left][/center][/QUOTE] [color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]Ahhh... the infamous hippie van. The possibilities are endless (isn't that a slogan for one of the car companies?). I actually like the highway patrol cars they've just brought into Brisbane, especially the red one (they are Holden SS commodores if anyone wanted to know). But everytime I see the red car, and I have my brown-tinted sunglasses on, it looks like it's hot pink![/color][/size][/b]
boothten Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [size=1]Here are a few new models I [b]really[/b] like: [list] [*]2006 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S [*]2006 Porsche Carrera GT [*]2006 Ford GT [*]2007 Audi RS 4 [*]2006 9-3 Sport Sedan [*]2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Sedan [*]2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage[/list] I can't really think of any older models I'm especially fond of at the current moment. If I think of any, I'll just edit my post.[/size]
SunfallE Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Reiku][color=blue][size=1]Cars, which ones are your favourites? Do you like the newer models of cars or the classics? Do you like the expensive, almost near-impossible to get ones, or just the run-of-the-mill kind? You can name specific brands and models if you like.[/color'][/size][/quote] [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I use to have my heart set on a car like a Toyota Matrix or the Chevy Impala, but ever since I drove one of these:[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3063/semitruck015yq.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]I?ve grown to love the big trucks. ^_^ I?m almost kind of sad since things in my personal life require my being home more than a few days a month as I really enjoyed driving along the west coast. If money wasn?t an issue or if I ever do return to being a truck driver I?ll probably get one of these:[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4949/semitruck025nq.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen] Although regular trucks have a lot of great features the newest ones are even better since it?s like having a RV but with all the added convinces that come with a Semi. With satellite TV, radio and Internet, you don?t have to leave very much behind. I know I liked having my Game Cube and Playstation while I was on the road. ^_~[/COLOR]
Raiyuu Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [font=Trebuchet MS]Of course, the downright coolest vehicle ever (and I'm talking specific vehicle, not general model) is this one: [/font] [center][img]http://www.discount-airline-cheap-tickets.com/Blues-Brothers-Car-Picture.jpg[/img] [left][font=Trebuchet MS]It's the Blues Brothers' 1974 Dodge Monaco cop car, complete with massive gig-advertising speaker! It has a cop engine and cop suspension, meaning it can do ridiculous bridge jumps, and if you wind the windows down you can drive underwater to avoid Illinois Nazis. The Ultimate Bluesmobile.[/font] [/left] [/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now