OtakuBoards

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Dragonballzman

The 1t time i did the "Hunt", i won and got some gil. But then, i decided 2 lose and let some1 else win. I think it was Vivi that time, and i ended up gettin some kickass weapon that i used 4 2 discs. But, im not sre if it was Vivi that has 2 win 2 get the weapon...

[QUOTE] Originaly posted by Dragonballzman:
I had the Mythril Dagger on me, which lets you do around 200 damage a hit, and yes, killing the Zaghnol does getyou aload of points, 92 to be exact[/QUOTE]

Thats the wepon you had?! I had 2 stronger wepons than the that cant rember 2nd strongest but strongest wepon that i had was the Ogre and with the right buster equipped (beast buster, and bird buster) I think i did about 300-350 damge. And if you will with vivi i think you get a card and if freya i think you get some kinda shoes or something like that

Guest Voodookanaka
I had a synthed weopen for it, Im pretty sure it was the best weopen u could get up to theat point, it is the one that kills the little guys in one blow, not that that helps u in the tournement.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it is actually better to lose lol... then vivi or freya wins... freya wins a ring that is good till like disk 3 and vivi gets that weapon... so it is a tradeoff for 1000 gil?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

i won the first time i played but then i retryed so Freya wins
after all a coral ring is better than 1000 gil

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i just edited your spelling and deleted your other 2 posts saying you cant spell... and watch your mouth--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I had a synthed weopen for it, Im pretty sure it was the best weopen u could get up to theat point, it is the one that kills the little guys in one blow, not that that helps u in the tournement. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]If it was the best weapon up to that point you were probalby using the ogre. And yeah i won the contest on my first try but i kept on reseting it until Vivi won 'cause my friend said it gave you something good.[/COLOR]

I thought you get 5000 gil when u win??? Freya gets an add-on, cant remember what though, and Vivi asked for a card. I never thought Vivi could win though, 'coz hes always running away from them! Although he did get the highest score at some point in the contest, but then i overtook him.

And u was right about "The Ogre"! Its 'mazing! you get to do around 400-700 damage with it!!! (Although I am at lv23 :D)