GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 Besides SNES I like N64 and Gamecube
Desbreko Posted December 15, 2001 Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]Besides SNES I like N64 and Gamecube [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, the N64 is third on my list of favorite Nintendo systems. Here's my list: 1. Super NES 2. Game Boy Advance 3. Nintendo 64 4. Game Boy Color 5. Nintendo Entertainment System 6. Game Boy/Game Boy Pocket 7. Virtual Boy You no doubt noticed the the GCN isn't on the list. That's because I've never played an actual game on it. :( All I've played is the demos in the stores. :( I did just beat the Rogue Leader demo a couple days ago, though. The Trench Run part was hard, because I couldn't figure out how to get the TIEs off my butt. :mad: I don't know how I did it, but I finally managed to shake them one time. I did get the torpedo in the exhaust port on my first try![/color]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 15, 2001 Author Posted December 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Yeah, the N64 is third on my list of favorite Nintendo systems. Here's my list: 1. Super NES 2. Game Boy Advance 3. Nintendo 64 4. Game Boy Color 5. Nintendo Entertainment System 6. Game Boy/Game Boy Pocket 7. Virtual Boy Pretty much thats the way my list goes
kizu Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 Hmm, I think I have one of those Game & Watch Galleries. It has Mario and Lugi cooking food. They toss it and princess hits it with a frying pan. after bounceing it so many times you let Yoshi eat it.
Guest jvegeta7 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 I thinks SNES has great RPGs and Dragonball Z games. Top 10: 1) Chrono Trigger 2) DBZ:Super Botuden 2 3) DBZ:Super Botuden 3 4) DBZ: Hyper Dimension 5) NBA LIVE '98 6) Breath of Fire 2 7) Super Gokuden 2 8) Super Gokuden 9) NBA LIVE '97 10) Secret of Mana 2 :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :flaming:
Kuja Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]secrete of mana 2 didnt come out in the US did it... there was secrete of evermore and some other secrete of ________ games made by square but SOM 2 didnt come out here... anyway... DBZ games have all totally sucked thou... compared to most of the other games of those genres i have seen... it just they use DBZ chars so they do well... i mean... if they made say... FF: mystic quest and used all DBZ chars people would still like them... errrrrr where was i now...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 Hey DBZ Final Bout dosen't suck but maybe the other DBZ games final bout is the greatest out of them all
NeoCactuar Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 I would have to say GBA, becuase look at the awesome release titles. Advanced wars. 9.9 on most reviews. Golden Sun 9.9 on most reviews. Doom 9 on most reviews, I own all three and they are great!
DevilManAkira Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Yes... NES was by far the best gaming system EVER!!!! It had the best games. And the plot didn't get all muddled up by how the graphics were. I mean... did you ever play Whompum? It's one of the greatest games ever. That and uninvited... the first puzzle/rpg game I ever played... save for Zelda of course. And while we're on that subject, both Zelda's friggin ruled. As far as I'm concerned, Nintendo was all that and a bag of reefer.
Kristoff119 Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 My favorite systems go SNES GBA GCN NES GB/C anything else nintendo virtual boy To DevilManAkira: For the millionth and hopefully last time, zelda/link games are not rpgs. They are action/adventure.
Kuja Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually zelda 2 WAS an RPG... u have the level up system... and a quest ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually zelda 2 WAS an RPG... u have the level up system... and a quest ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes true, but there are lots of games where you have a quest and they are'nt an RPG. Zelda isn't an RPG in my opinion. there is only one[B] real[/B] RPG for GBA, Golden Sun. it has a seperate battle system, an RPG has to have that.
Kuja Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes golden sun is the only RPG out so far on the GBA... i never said otherwise... all i said was zelda 2 was an RPG, which it was... it had exp, a "quest" and the obvious unique battle system that still hasnt been copied... that i can remember[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 [color=indigo]Well... In some ways, the Zelda games are RPGs... And in some ways they're not... In the Zelda series, you build up you character by getting Heart Containers, magic upgrades and stuff like that. You find weapons, armor and items. In most of them, there are towns where you can go and interact with the people in them. Although not the type of RPG that you usually see on consoles, the Zelda series can be considered RPGs. But, on the other hand, the Zelda games are unlike RPGs in that fights take place in real time and you don't use menu driven combat. You don't gain exp. points or go up levels (with the exception of Zelda II), Life, magic, damage and whatnot aren't expressed in numbers. Instead, you have a life and magic meter, and enemies just take a certain number of hits before they die. So really, it depends on how you look at the games. I myself, consider the Zelda games to be action oriented RPGs.[/color]
Guest Shift Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [SIZE=1]Game Boy advance all the way!yeah babe yeah.[/SIZE]
shibatku Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Gamecube and Advance are the best system because can actually link together.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now