14 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Nintendo Game System

• SNES
    • Game boy Color
    • Game boy Advance
    • N64
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Other

[SIZE=1]Sorry, I was just saying that because my eight year old brother who plays video games all the time has no idea what an NES it. He hasn't ever even played the original Super Mario Brothers, he thinks Mario started making games with Mario 64 *sigh*[/SIZE]

[color=indigo]I like the Super Nintendo Entertainment System because it has the best games. Here's my top 5:

1. The Legend of Zelda A Link To the Past
2. Super Mario World
3. Super Mario Kart
4. Final Fantasy III
5. Super Metroid

If you've played these games, you know how good they are. If you haven't, I sugest getting them (especially Zelda A Link To the Past).

Yeah, the NES really should be one there. Really, there's room for all of them. There's:

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Game Boy
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Game Boy Pocket
Virtual Boy
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo GameCube

That's 9 systems, when you have room for 10 options on the poll.[/color]

(.... mods can edit polls.. :rolleyes: )

i have a virtual boy ^_^ i first played one at this weird truck thing at the state fair.. they had the virtual boys set into the side of the truck.. anywho.. i was kinda short.. so my dad held me up while i played ^_^

i have the sys and two games..

my fave still, and probably always be.. is snes

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Game Boy
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Game Boy Pocket
Virtual Boy
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo GameCube

That's 9 systems, when you have room for 10 options on the poll.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Actually there is Game and Watch also. But I doubt any of us here are actually old enough to rememeber the things very well. Never mind...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol... i remember those... but they werent systems... they were all handhelds... each a system in there own right ;) but... they were fun i remember thoses... vaugly... i still have some of the GB ones ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Actually there is Game and Watch also. But I doubt any of us here are actually old enough to rememeber the things very well. Never mind...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Like kuja said, the Game & Watch series weren't just one system. They were a bunch of individual handhelds with one game on each of them.
If you want to play the games, Nintendo has made three collections for the GB: Game & Watch Gallery 1, 2 and 3.

Here's a picture of the Zelda Game & Watch:[/color]

hehe.. SNES for the comp gets my vote! the reason y is cuz u can tubo through things (and you can't turbo for my playstation that i have, so i have to wait for the dialogue to hurry up :o ) hehe... also cuz secret of mana 2 is on that thing! (for comp) (seiken denitsue 3) hehe.. that game is freakin tite! that's my opinion!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i]
[B]hehe.. SNES for the comp gets my vote! the reason y is cuz u can tubo through things (and you can't turbo for my playstation that i have, so i have to wait for the dialogue to hurry up :o ) hehe... also cuz secret of mana 2 is on that thing! (for comp) (seiken denitsue 3) hehe.. that game is freakin tite! that's my opinion! [/B][/QUOTE]
Are you talking about a SNES emulator for a PC?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]cause they are just *slightly* (actually totally) illegal... and are NOT supposed to be talked about on these boards ;), at least they are illegal in the US and i think the UK as well... dunno about japan and the aussies... james help me on that one lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]Actually, the emulators aren't illegal, it's the ROMs (games) that are illegal. (In the US, anyway). I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to talk about the emulators since they're legal. I do agree with not being able to talk about the ROMs, though.[/color]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ok, TECHNICALLY, Emulators are somewhat illegal. They are frowned upon by the big gaming companies. The reason is just like Napster is frowned upon - If people can get free games on the web, why would they want to pay for it at the stores?

Many of the emulator sites you go to tend to have a discloser that states that you have to have the system already, and the games so you are not stealing the games (might not be making much sense. . . but it has been a long, long time that I have gotten an emulator for my computer *misses Chrono Trigger when he is not at home* Oh well)

So in a sense, it is bad, but really. . who cares?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

SNES all the way........ it's the best system that I've enjoyed so far, because of the games Secret Of Mana, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Sim City...........hehe :smoke:

The Emulators aren't illegal here in Australia, but the ROMS are.If you get caught in possesion with a ROM for more than 24 hrs, the police can track you down, and raid your home and computer, as what happened to my friend......:toothy: The funny thing is, they let you keep the emulator on your comp, but not the ROM. hehe, the police are doing a good job around here...........sometimes...........

okay, no more talking about illegal stuff anymore....