Sara Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [QUOTE=rAphaEl]I am only useful When I am full, Yet I am always Full of holes. What am i?[/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]My guess is [spoiler]a sieve. Its purpose is seperate that which fills it (say, noodles or green beans) from that which goes out through its holes (in this case, water.)[/spoiler][/size][/color]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [QUOTE=rAphaEl]Alright, time for me to fill in some empty spaces here.....here's my ridle.... :animeknow I am only useful When I am full, Yet I am always Full of holes. What am i? It's just a simple ridle :animeswea[/QUOTE] hmm my guess is a sponge Im pretty shere thats right. heres another one. I drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. have fun :D ohh and Raiyuu your right good job :D Sara your right as well keep it up ;)
Derald Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected] I drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. [/QUOTE] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Sorry, no thoughts on this one, but here's my riddle:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]I have thousands of eyes, but cannot see. I have thousands of ears, but cannot hear. What am I?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Later.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Derald][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Sienna]Sorry, no thoughts on this one, but here's my riddle:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]I have thousands of eyes, but cannot see. I have thousands of ears, but cannot hear. What am I?[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna]Later.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] aww took some online studing to see if my Idea is right and it is.My guess The Human Brain. wow nice riddle Ive never herd of that riddle before.my findings :The brain has thousands of optical, sensory, and motoristic nerves, all traversing the length of the spinal cord. However, the brain itself cannot see, hear, feel, or move on its own; it needs outside forces to assist it. anyway for my riddle I had posted last Ill give everone a hint it starts with the g see if you can get it. :D
Sara Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]I drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free.[/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]I'm going to guess [spoiler]gold[/spoiler], since I believe it fulfills all of those things.[/size][/color]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]I'm going to guess [spoiler]gold[/spoiler], since I believe it fulfills all of those things.[/size'][/color][/quote] yes you are right god job ok heres another one. I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I? have fun :D
Raphael Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [quote name='D. Resurrected']hmm my guess is a sponge Im pretty shere thats right.[/quote] :catgirl: You got it right.....I guess it was too easy huh :animesigh no idea of your ridle D., sorry...... :animesigh
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [QUOTE=rAphaEl]:catgirl: You got it right.....I guess it was too easy huh :animesigh no idea of your ridle D., sorry...... :animesigh[/QUOTE] hey thats ok Ill give you a hint. its somthing on somthing living. :D heres one its not as easy as it looks. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now? ENJOY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
eleanor Posted March 7, 2006 Posted March 7, 2006 [color=darkslateblue] Second place. :] Don't have any riddles, but someone else can probably fill my gap.[/color]
Sayuri-sama Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [size=2]in response to D. ressurected's riddles i guess you would be in 2nd place. i mean hello, you passed them , so wouldnt that meant that you took their place?[/size] [size=2]okay heres one: in captivity i live, but set me free and i'll die.[/size]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Sayuri-sama][size=2]in response to D. ressurected's riddles i guess you would be in 2nd place. i mean hello, you passed them , so wouldnt that meant that you took their place?[/size] [size=2]okay heres one: in captivity i live, but set me free and i'll die.[/size][/QUOTE] yes you are right good job.anyway good riddle Ill have to sleep on this on.
Gavin Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE] [quote name='Sayuri-sama][size=2']okay heres one: in captivity i live, but set me free and i'll die.[/size][/quote] [SIZE=1][Spoiler]A goldfish in it's bowl ?[/spoiler] Seems to fit the parameters of the riddle.[/SIZE]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 heres another one guys enjoy :D The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out how? have fun :D
Gavin Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected]heres another one guys enjoy :D The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out how? have fun :D[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I'm going to hazard a guess with [spoiler]CD. When you put the C and the D side by side them look a bit like a behind, which "CAN" is another name for. Then you just have the D signifying "DY". A complete guess but I just don't see any other way to shorten it, plus who whole "guy's enjoy" seems to suggest something along those lines.[/spoiler] [/SIZE]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]I'm going to hazard a guess with [spoiler]CD. When you put the C and the D side by side them look a bit like a behind, which "CAN" is another name for. Then you just have the D signifying "DY". A complete guess but I just don't see any other way to shorten it, plus who whole "guy's enjoy" seems to suggest something along those lines.[/spoiler'] [/SIZE][/quote] a funny good outside the box guess but no keep trying Ill post another riddle late tonight. :animesmil
Sayuri-sama Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 wow i cant believe no one has guessed my riddle yet! its so easy dont think about it as an object or thing. more along the lines of something you cant necessarily see.;) good luck!
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 [quote name='Sayuri-sama']wow i cant believe no one has guessed my riddle yet! its so easy dont think about it as an object or thing. more along the lines of something you cant necessarily see.;) good luck![/quote] hmm you have a very good riddle good job om Im going to guess a fish in a boll ino laim anser but could that be it. heres another one.I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it? have fun everyone :D :D :D
Sayuri-sama Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 d.ressurected im guessing peace??? or solitude? which is which? am i right?? amd wow!!! i am gonna have to spoil the riddle? sorry cant think of anymore clues..by now i probbly forgot the answer to my own riddle....:animedepr
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [quote name='Sayuri-sama']d.ressurected im guessing peace??? or solitude? which is which? am i right?? amd wow!!! i am gonna have to spoil the riddle? sorry cant think of anymore clues..by now i probbly forgot the answer to my own riddle....:animedepr[/quote] no but good guess. think hard.heres a hint something you get from wood enjoy ;)
Raphael Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [quote name='D. Resurrected']heres another one.I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?[/quote] [FONT=Palatino Linotype]EDIT: Forgot the [*FONT=blahblah*] :animeshy: I'm gonna guess it's [spoiler]fire[/spoiler] cause you won't find it on forest but you'll find what it takes to make it on woods. Yeah, it's just a stupid guy's guess :animesigh Btw D, have you ever tried Notpron? You seemed to love riddles much and if that's right, you'll surely love this site. Let's not talk this here OK, if you wanna know about itmore browse over to my thread at PC/Mac, the title's "Notpron *gasp*"[/FONT]
Baron Samedi Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [size=1]The question asked earlier, the answer is 'nose'.[/size]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']The question asked earlier, the answer is 'nose'.[/size][/quote] good job nice one.ok hears another one :D How can you make the following equation true by drawing only one straight line: 5+5+5=550 Can you figure it out? hint there is two posible ansers enjoy :animesmil
Sayuri-sama Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 d.ressurected the answer is draw a straight line through the equal signs. thats mean 5=5=5 canno equal 550. i dont understand the answer to the one aobut the forest. how is nose the answer?
Guest D. Resurrected Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [quote name='Sayuri-sama']d.ressurected the answer is draw a straight line through the equal signs. thats mean 5=5=5 canno equal 550. i dont understand the answer to the one aobut the forest. how is nose the answer?[/quote] no that not for the forest one its for the one that saise thought folous close behind. thats ok.good job on that riddle bye the way.there another anser can you find out what it is. heres another one I soar without wings, I see without eyes. I've traveled the universe to and fro. I've conquered the world, yet I've never been anywhere but home. Who am I? enjoy
Flo Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [QUOTE=D. Resurrected] I soar without wings, I see without eyes. I've traveled the universe to and fro. I've conquered the world, yet I've never been anywhere but home. Who am I? enjoy[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Um, a bat? Did I get it right? Wow this message feels spammy.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now