OtakuBoards

Holy Islands v2 (play)

Yoda

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chietan burrows his head in his hands

Chietan: ugh, your both pathetic, and since you will not fight, then I guess I am training two warlocks this semester..

Zach + Akira: YAY!

Chietan:Zach, since you seem so full of yourself, fight me now, you may keep your weapon , and we will see who wins

OOC:one more thing...I am the only Warlock....check back in the sign up...

[I]Zack feels the weight of his sworld leave[/I]

Zack:I know I won't win...you know magic....I know only one spell...

[I]A magic missle forms in front of Zach[/I]

Zach:...but here goes...

[I]The missle shots foward followed by Zack[/I]

*dodges zachs Missile*

Chietan: excellent you know at least 1 spell

*dodges another one of Zachs slashes*

Chietan: when you doubt your power zach, you give power to your doubts.

Zach: what ever that means *continues to try and hack away at Chietan, finally landing a blow, cutting through his shirt and making a small gash in his arm*

Chietan:good, That is enough. *runs his finger accross the wound and looks at the blood on his finger, he greedily licks it away*

[I]Zack takes out a rag and cleans the vampire blood off his sword, he then sheaths his sword[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]A ringing can be heard from outside[/I]

Chietan:class is over...be ready to train more tommorow...

[I]Zack walks out of the class and looks at his schedule, he has no more classes today..[/I]

Akira:HEY Zack!!

Zack: oh hey....you didn't do to bad in their...

Akira:...thanks....you want to go do something?....

Zack:sure....

[color=crimson][i]Dressed om his baggy white jeans and white shirt, Ken sat on the stairs outside of his new school[/i]

Ken: Well doesnt this suck...

[i]Ken was the only white mage without manners, proper speech, and grammer. He was also the only one who preferred not to wear a white robe. Ken had his Orion Staff at his side from his dead Father. He had died about 2 weeks ago...

Ken sat bored as hell in the streets of Trathoria, wondering what to do. He hated school, he hated wearing a robe sometimes.
[/i]
Ken: ......

[i]Out of nowhere from a unkown location, A magic missle flew at Ken.[/i]

Ken: Damned.... Shield...

[i]A barrier formed around Ken and the magic missle disappated as soon as it hit the shield.[/i]

Ken: Who did that?

[i]Ken ran tward the location of where the missle came which actually was the one Chietan dodged...[/i][/color]

Why don't you listen? I said to Forte, and I will say again, EVERYONE IS A STUDENT! NO-ONE IS A TEACHER, NO-ONE IS A MASTER OF MAGIC OR OTHERWISE, ALL ARE STUDENTS! Also, everyone has their own teacher, there aren't any classes. All lessons will be spent with your own private teacher.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sentor and Necron enter the palace. They find a staircase, and start walking down. After much walking they find a door.

Sentor: I must leave you now, Azar will be your teacher now.

Necron: I understand. Goodbye sir.

Sentor: Goodbye.

With that, Sentor rushes up the stairs. Necron hastens towards the door, his palm sweating as he reaches for the handle. He opens the door slowly and walks in. He appears in a beautiful garden! There are several other Necromancers, all older than him, paired with teachers, training. Necron notices a very tall and muscular man standing nearby. He decides this must be Azar. He approaches the man.

Necron: Hello, I am Necron, I am looking for a man named Azar.

???: I am the one you seek. You are my new student?

Necron: Yes.

Azar: Then let us begin. The first ability you will learn under me, is to be able to turn into a warewolf at will. If you are willing to learn and do exactly as I say, then you will be 4 times as strong, 4 times as fast, and will have complete control over your mind in your canine form.

Necron: Yes sir.

Azar: Unfortunately, few young Necromancers actually do this, as it involves getting bitten by Cerberus. After you are bitten, you must learn to control the new power before the next full moon, or you will be like a wild wolf. It is very dangerous, you may die from the bite, or you may not control yourself in your canine form. You will have to be killed if this happens.

Necron: My loyalty is to my King, and to my people. If I must do this to become stronger, then it shall be done.

Azar: You have great courage my young friend. I think you will become a great Necromancer. Are you ready to visit Cerberus now?

Necron: Yes. I am always ready.

Azar: Then let us go. Cerberus lives in a cave at the back of this garden

OOC:ohh... ok Craig.....mmmmms...no clases just a teacher...then...aha!!...I will have a teacher I visit once a day for classes that arn't ussually givin at Falnor...besides that I will have a main teacher at Sentronel...
------

Zack:.....a white mage?

Ken:yeah

Zack:....I am a black mage....

Azar: I must warn you Necron, but once Cerberus bites you, you will have to power up your strongest spell, then attack yourself just as your about to turn. You should then be able to control the warewolf ability. Do you know lv1 Death?

Necron: Yes, that is my only spell.

Azar: Excellent, that will do perfectly, Sentor also told me that you know Wound Heal.

Necron: Yes, I know that move.

Azar: Excellent. If you do exactly as I say, you should become a very strong warrior.

They suddenly see Cerberus's cave.

Azar: Are you sure you wish to do this?

Necron: Yes, I am.

Azar: Then let us enter.

They walk in, and light a stick. They see three pairs of eyes, staring at them.

Azar: Cerberus is The Kings pet. He is very loyal.

Cerberus walks out of the shadows, and approaches the warriors. Azar and Necron bow, and Cerberus nods at them.

Azar: Cerberus, it is my wish that you bite this boy, so he will be able to transform.

Cerberus: Are you sure this child is.......... ready?

Azar: Most definately.

Cerberus: Very well. You are very brave and courageous young one. I foresee that you will become a great Necromancer.

Without another word, Cerberus drives one of his heads into Necron, and bites his neck! Necron gritts his teeth! Cerberus strops biting.

Cerberus: It is done! I am amazed that he didn't scream.

Necron bleeds very badly from his neck. His eyes suddenly stsrt to turn black.

Azar: He is starting to charge up his attack.

Necron starts to lose consiousness, when suddenly his black aura appears around him.

Cerberus: He's not going to do it.

Azar: Have faith my friend. He will. Necron, use your spell exactly when I say!

Necron's wound starts to pulsate! Hair starts to grow on his face. His nose starts to extend out..... then his eyes take up a more oval shape. His arms ang legs bulk out, and large claws appear where his nails once were.

Azar: Now Necron!

Necron: AAARRRRRGGHHH!!!....... Lv1 DEATH!

Necron lets out a hugs scream as he increases in size even more. He is now about three times the size he was as a normal human. He has hair all over, and his face starts to look more wolf like. His clothes rip, but are enchanted so that when he turns back to human, they will appear again. He increases in size even more, and suddenly arches down onto all 4's. He is now completely transformed. He looks exactly like a wolf, with huge muscles, and about 7 times bigger than a normal wolf.

Azar: Necron, can you talk?

Necron Wolf: Yes, I feel fine.

Cerberus: He has done it!

Azar: Well done Necron, but now use your Wound Seal move, as you are still bleeding quite badly.

Necron Wolf: Wound Seal!

The huge holes in his neck suddenly dissapear! Necron absorbs all the blood he has lost, but is still very weak, because of the actual bite.

Azar: Now, turn back to human.

Necron starts to shrink down, and takes up human form again. He loses all his fur, and his muscles shrink. He soon becomes a human again.

Azar: Now, lets get you to the potions room, to get your strength back.

Necron: Yes................... thank you.

Necron faints, and Azar carries him back into the castle, and towards the potion room.

[I]Zack stares at the white mage[/I]

Zack:what are you doing here?

Ken:I was following something.....a magic attack...magic missle

Zack:well your at the right school....might been mine...but I got to run bye!

[I]Zack turns and runs off[/I]

Azar drags Necron into the Potions room. There an old man in a cloak that completely covers his body stands mixing potions.

Azar: Hello Minsk, I need a potion.

Minsk: Another weak trainee I see.

Azar: Quite the opposite actually, he has just been bitten by Cerberus, and has mastered the Warewolf ability perfectly.

Minsk: Well, he truly is a rare breed! I believe you were the last one to accomplish such a task, were you not?

Azar: Indeed I was. But please help this child now.

Minsk: Of couse.

Minsk goes over to a shelf and takes an old and dusty bottle, containing a purple liquid. He walks over to Necron, and pours it down his throat. Necron regains conciousness, and stands up.

Necron: Where.......... where am I?

Azar: You are in the potions of healing room. You passed out shortly after we entered the castle. This is Minsk, our potion master, who just healed you.

Necron: Thank you sir.

Minsk: Don't mention it child. And congratulations on succesfully mastering the warewolf ability. You should be able to transform at any time now.

Azar: And you have grown to Lv5, as that gave you much strength. Lets get back outside, and teach you a simple petrify spell before the feast.

Necron: The feast?

Azar: Yes, there is a great feast every night. No doubt you will be the guest of honour, having secceded in your transformation. Now, lets get out into the garden and teach you petrify.

Necron and Azar walk back into the garden. They approach an imp, who is working in the garden.

Azar: Now, you will learn a simple Petrify spell. Nothing great, it just immobalises them for 1 minute.

Necron: So, how do I do it?

Azar: Raise your hands, and keep in your mind that you wish to immobalise your opponent. Then, chant Petrify, and if done right, that imp will stop dead.

Necron: Okay.

Necron raises his hands at the imp. His eyes turn completely black, and a black aura glows around his body. Suddenly the imp stops moving. He stands there, stiff as a board.

Azar: Very good. Tomorrow I will teach you to reverse that spell.

Necron: And he'll be back to normal in 1 minute right?

Azar: Yes. Now, lets get changed, and go to the feast. I will show you to your new room.

Necron and Azar walk back into the castle, and walk towards the dormitory section.

[color=royalblue]Athena: [i]Starts unpacking[/i] The people here can be kinda out there, but I kinda like that. At least we get to room together, so it's not all bad.

[i]Asuka sits on Athena's bed and helps her unpack[/i]

Asuka: Yeah, you're right. After all, we're not exactly normal, either.

Athena: Exactly. Who's your teacher, anyway? I have some chick named Irina....she sounds pretty cool. [i]notices Asuka zoning out and looking out the window[/i] Hey! Earth to Asuka!! Whatcha thinkin about?

[i]Asuka snaps back to reality[/i]

Asuka: What? Oh, nothing really.

Athena: Whatever you say....[/color]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka smiles to herself as her sister scolds her for being spaced out.[/i]

Asuka: I really think I'm going to like it here, Athena....the people so far seem friendly enough to me...and that's a change from being the usual outcast...

Athena: Yeah...it seems so. So what's your teacher's name?

Asuka: Her name is Orianna. She's going to help me control my pyrokinetic powers. I have to meet her sometime this afternoon.

[i]Asuka and Athena finish packing and Asuka leaves the dorm and heads outside into the city to do a little sight-seeing before she has to get serious at school.[/i][/color]

[I]Zack runs down the street in a hurry[/I]

Zack:I am going to be late...just great...

[I]Zack runs into Faltor, the telekinetic school[/I]

Zack:.....

Wizard:excuse me young man...your wearing Sentronel robes...why are you here?

Zack:I am supposed to be here....

[I]Zack shows him he schedule[/I]

Wizard:ahh your tutor will be down the halls...she is suspecting you I think...

[I]Zack turns and finds the sorceress[/I]

Sorceress:ZAck of Sentronel?

Zack:....yes

Sorceress:I will be your teacher for the class you need here...Let me get my other student and we will begin...oh and my name is Orianna

Zack:....ok....

[I]Zack watches as the teacher walks towards the dorms[/I]

[i] Forte is with his personal trainer at where ever [/i]

Forte: Garuna.... My teacher, help me understand and control these powers.

Garuna: yes Forte, i will. Now try to summon demons

[i] Forte raises his Mace and attempts to summon [/i]

Forte: Demons i summon you!!!!!

[i] Demons poke out of the ground [/i]

Forte: YES! I did it.

Garuna: Control them. Droid 1 released!

[i] Droid 1 is released [/i]

Forte: Demons attack!!!

[i] 3 of the Demons attack, the other 2 sit there [/i]

Garuna: You need to get all 5.

Forte: Okay, ill try.

[i] Forte trys again, they all listen and obey [/i]

Forte: YES!

Garuna: Bring them back.

Forte: Demons return to the ground!

[i] They leave into the ground [/i]

Garuna: Now try, Skeletons, Ravens, Vines, Mage, Golems, Eagles, and and Fire, Ice, Thunder Warriors.

Forte: :wow: Right now?

Garuna: No, thats what your going to learn.

Forte: cool

Garuna: See it goes like this:

Skeletons, Mages, Golems

Then

Vines, Ravens, Eagles

Then

The Elemental Warriors, This is is the hardest.

Forte: Okay, im ready.

Garuna: Kill this rabbit, then summon its skeleton

Forte: Okay

[i] Forte kills the rabbit and trys to summon the skeleton [/i]

Forte: Come on.... Work. FOCUS!

[i] Forte summons the skeleton [/i]

Forte: YAY! Woo

Garuna: Get work, well thats all for today, practice!

Forte: Okay

[i] Garuna leaves [/i]

Forte: Hmmm

[i] Forte notices the rabbits and things around him [/i]

[i] Forte summons demons and then skeletons [/i]

[i] Garuna watches [/i]

Forte: I did it...

[i] Forte continues to train [/i]

Garuna: He will be big someday... I know it

[color=royalblue]Athena: I'll never understand her....

[i]She glances out the window and notices a boy in different robes run into the school[/i]

I wonder where he's from...hmm....let's see, I'm not supposed to meet Irina until...[i]pulls out her schedule[/i]...FIVE MINUTES AGO!!! Oh this is sooo NOT cool! I'm still in my pajamas!!

[i]She rushes getting dressed and puts her boots on the wrong feet[/i]

GRRRR....These stupid things are nothing but trouble!! There, finally!

[i]She runs out of the room and halfway down the hall before she realizes that she forgot her staff[/i]

NOO!! This is SOO not my day!!

[i]Finally gets herself together and runs downstairs, passing the odd guy that she noticed earlier.[/i]

I coulda sworn that wizard said something about Orianna, Asuka's teacher....oh well....Now where the heck is that stupid room!?!

[i]Finally she runs..er, slides into Irina's room, almost dropping her staff[/i]

Athena: Ok, I'm here, it's all good.

Irina: You're nearly 10 minutes late, Athena.

Athena: I know, I know...I just got done unpacking.

Irina: That's no excuse, but we don't have time for this now. It says here that you know how to freeze small objects. Let's see it.

[i]Irina points to a candle that is burning on her desk[/i]

Athena: This shouldn't be too hard...I've had to put out some of Asuka's fires before...Here goes nothing.

[i]Athena closes her eyes and concentrates for a moment before pointing her staff at the candle[/i]

Athena: FREEZE!

[i]The candle instantly freezes. The frozen fire is perfectly still and no longer has any heat at all.[/i]

Irina: Very good, but can you undo it?

Athena: Umm....Am I supposed to? I think it looks great like that.

Irina: Is that what I asked you, young lady?

Athena: No, ma'am. And no, I don't know how to undo a freeze spell.

Irina: Well then we'll work on that tomorrow.

[i]Irina simply snaps her fingers at the candle and it instantly unfreezes while Athena looks stupified[/i]

Athena: What? We're done? But I want to learn more!

Irina: You ask too many questions.

[i]Irina leaves the room quickly, leaving Athena behind[/i]

Athena: But....[i]shrugs her shoulders[/i]...I guess I'll just go out and get something to eat. I wonder what kind of restaurants are in the city...[/color]

*Juno finally got to the city of Sentronel. Three days from home where he left his mother, father, grandmother, and grandfather behind.*

Juno: While I finally got here. Away from the pain of grandpa. My head still hurt.

Grandpa: What did you say?

Juno: *jump* Grandpa!

Grandpa: Yes Juno. *walk over* So I never told you I can teach you many things I have learn.

Juno: *quietly* No.

Grandpa: It slip my mind.

Juno:.......... So where are we going from here.

Grandpa: There.

Juno: Where?

Grandpa: There boy.

Juno: I don't se......

Grandpa: *knock him over the head* See now?

Juno: yes

Grandpa: Let's go.