OtakuBoards

Holy Islands v2 (play)

Yoda

[I]Zack watches her walk out blushing[/I]

Zack:....

Orianna:Hello Zack....ready to learn some in depth elemental magic...

Zack:yes...

[I]Zack sits down and watches as Orianna teaches him a basic spell for controlling small flames...Zack performs the spell a couple of times then sits their imagining scenerios and making the flame do different things[/I]

Orianna:very good Zack...have you met your main teacher

Zack:yes

[I]Zack forms the candle flames into the shape of a fist and they attack a small target...Zack watches as the flames finnaly flicker out[/I]

Zack:why did that happen?....

Orianna:as with everything flames need stuff to survive...you used up to much of the flames energy...so it went out...

Zack:ahh I see...so even something like flame and ice have limited energy...even if they can be quite big...

Orianna:exactly...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i] Forte and Garuna go to the clerk [/i]

Forte: Hello, what rooms do you have open?

Clerk: We only have ones for Master Summon...*GASP* Its you.... Garuna. Your back

Garuna: Shh, dont say, just give us a room.

Clerk: Yes sir

[i] Garuna and Forte walk off [/i]

Forte: Okay whats going on?

Garuna: Okay, im like the old principal of Jezu. I was the eldest, then i was asked to leave, which i did. Your my first pupil ever since i become a non elder. Your very special. I only train those who are special.

Forte: Thats cool, but i seem ordinary like any other Summoner.

Garuna: Trust me, in Battle. Your powers will explode.

Forte: Explode?

Garuna: You are very talented in battling

Forte: Oh...

[i] Forte and Garuna walk into the elevator [/i]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka goes back to her room. As she walks in, she stops at the door and thinks to herself. She notices that Athena is out. The sun is setting outside her window and she goes and stands beside it, looking distraught and confused, her green eyes glowing. She pulls back the covers of her bed and lays down, not bothering to pull them over her. She curls up with her pillow and sighs deeply, falling into a shallow sleep. [/i][/color]

[I]Zack walks back to Sentrol quietly...occaisonally trying out this spell or that...once he accidently lit a couple of peoples robes on fire...he ran down the streets and no one relized he did it...after that he stopped casting and reached his dorm[/I]

Zack:hey Marcus....

[I]Anti crashes into bed exhausted frm his first day of casting[/I]

[i] Forte and Garuna go into the room [/i]

Forte: Ahh, nice room

Garuna: Yes. The best of the best.

Forte: Great.

[i] The next day [/i]

Garuna: Come on Forte, wake up. We need to train

Forte: Huh? What? Oh okay.Lets go

[i] Forte trains [/i]

[color=royalblue] [i]Asuka walks out to take a shower after blushing at Athena's questions[/i]

Athena: Hmm....I wonder who that guy was..... I'll hafta figure that out later, right now I gotta get ready for class or Irina will totally kill me for being late.

[i]Athena runs to the bathroom and takes a quick shower, then gets dressed in a hurry[/i]

I'm gonna be early today...nothing for Irina to get mad at me about today.

[i]She walks out the door and down the hall to Irina's room, which is strangely empty[/i]

Athena: Well I got here before she did, so she can't get mad at me.

[i]Irina walks in the door[/i]

Irina: Hello, Athena. I see you're early today, very good.

Athena: Yes, ma'am.

Irina: I hope you're ready to try something a tad bit harder today. I'm going to teach you how to unfreeze things as well as control things you have frozen.

Athena: I can control things that I freeze? I didn't know that...Well, I'm ready whenever you are.....Ma'am.

Irina: Very good. First I want you to freeze that figurine on my desk.

[i]She points out a small figure of a fairy on the corner of her desk. Athena picks up her staff and begins to concentrate.[/i]

Athena: Freeze!

[i]Ice instantly forms around the figure[/i]

Irina: Exactly. Now I want you to unfreeze it.

Athena: And how do I go about doing that?

Irina: First, you must concentrate on how the figure looked before it was frozen, then you basically think the same things you do when you freeze it, but you think it backwards.

Athena: OK, I'll try it....Here goes.

[i]Athena looks at the frozen figure then imagines it without the ice crystals around it. She closes her eyes and thinks for a minute or two and...[/i]

Athena: Unfreeze!

[i]Nothing happens for a second. Then the ice begins to melt without turning into water. A smile slowly spreads across Athena's face.[/i]

Athena: I did it!

Irina: That you did, but you must improve your skills. Now, since you can freeze small fires and figures, I want to try to teach you to control them.

Athena: I'll try anything once, just tell me how.....Ma'am.

Irina: Well, first you must freeze the object like so [i]freezes the figure[/i]. Then you must concentrate very hard on what it is you want it to do and then visualize it doing it.

[i]She makes the fairy walk across the desk and back again. Athena looks on in wonder.[/i]

Athena: So you want me to make it walk across your desk. That's all, right?

Irina: If that's all you think you can do. Now try.

[i]Athena easily freezes the fairy and then closes her eyes for a moment, then points her staff at the figure and makes it walk a few halting steps[/i]

Irina: You must concentrate harder, Athena. You must project what you want to accomplish onto the figure itself. Now try harder, I know you have it in you!

Athena: I'm trying, I'm trying! Just give me a minute!

[i]Athena turns her attention back to the fairy. She concentrates with all her might on it and it begins to dance and spin on the desktop like a real fairy.[/i]

Irina: Now you've got it. See if you can make it fly.

Athena: Fly? Well, I guess I can try that.

[i]Athena points her staff at the fairy and attempts to make it fly. The wings only flutter a bit at first, but then it begins to rise off the desk and hover about a foot above it. Athena smiles as she works on making it fly around the room, narrowly missing Irina's head[/i]

Irina: I think that's enough for today...Get the fairy back to the desk and unfreeze it and then you can go back to your dorm. i expect you to practice this new skill, but if I hear of anyone getting hurt, I will confiscate your staff and you will be on house arrest!

Athena: OK, OK...I'll be really really careful, I promise. Thank you for showing me how to do that.

[i]Athena flies the fairy back to its spot on the desk and then unfreezes it.[/i]

Athena: I'll see you tomorrow at lunchtime, then?

Irina: I do believe that is when we meet. And you should be early again. It's much better than being late.

Athena: I'll be there early, ma'am, I promise.

Irina: Then I bid you good day.

Athena: And you too, ma'am.

[i]Irina walks out the door, followed by Athena, who runs into a boy at the end of the hall.[/i]

Athena: I'm sorry! I can be a real klutz sometimes. By the way, I'm...

???: Athena. I know, I'm friends with your sister, Asuka.

Athena: I knew you looked familiar...So what's your name anyway?

Zack: I'm Zack. Nice to meet you.

Athena: And you, too. Well, I'm really hungry, so I think I'll go get something to eat. Wanna come with?

Zack: No, I'm afraid I must be getting back to my dorm.

Athena: I can understand that. I guess I'll see ya around, then.

Zack: Yeah, I guess. Later.

[i]The two walk their separate ways and Athena's stomach starts to growl.[/i]

Athena: I guess I'm hungrier than I thought...Cafeteria, here I come![/color]

[I]Zack wakes up the next morning to a loud thump besides his bed[/I]

???:time to get up boy...

Zack:just another half a day...casting takes a lot of energy...

???:no up now...!!

[I]Zack rolls over[/I]

Zack:comeon old man

???:I said up and I ment it...eating will loosen the drain you fill from casting

Zack:just another hour...please

???:up now!!

[I]the oldman swings the blunt of his sword down and hits Zack in the head.Zack shots up in pain holding where the sword hit him[/I]

Zack:alight alright I am up....

[I]Zack climbs out of bed and changes into his robes[/I]

Lesafer:good boy good...we shall eat breakfast then you shall pay for yesterdays accident

Zack:accident Lesafer?

Lesafer:you know which one I speak of...in the streets...I keep my eye on you...

Zack:umm....oh THAT accident....

Lesafer:ahh I see your memory is getting better...your punishment shall be sparring against me...I won't hold back boy...

Zack:ugh...a basic mage against an master?...isn't that harsh Lesafer?

Lesafer:for whininh we will also be using swords....now go to breakfast...I have till noon to teach you to light peoples robes on fire...then you will be going to Faltor

Zack:yes m'lord

[I]Zack dully walks downstars and eats enough food to regain his strength. He then walks to the courtyard...where much to Zack's bane many of the kids have turned up[/I]

Zack:....why are they here?....

Lesafer:to see how the pupil Warlock does against his master...ahh I see you are already studying you enemy good good...for this day forth we are enemy's he is the only one you can learn from...if I am not teaching you a new spell then we shall be fighting...

Zack:for one accident!?!?

Lesafer:no for every accident you ever will cause...and to make you the best Warlock you can be...

[I]Zack studyed the old man...Zack had only one advantage...speed and strength....his youth...if he moved swift enough he could win this easly....in a drawen out battle he had neither the skill nor the magic to win[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]Zack looked up rather alarmed as he noticed Faltor robes amongest other arriving...he noticed Orianna amongest them...Zack wondered if Asuka and Athena would be amongest the wizards then....Zack shrugged it off and cleared his mind studying his oppent[/I]

Lesafer:Lets go boyo....

[I]As soon as the Warlock has drawen his sword Zack rushes him. Zack slams his arm right into the Old mans gut and follows with slamming the blunt of his blade into the old mans head...sending him sprawling to the ground. Zack retreates a few steps...then to his surprise the old man stands up[/I]

Lesafer:good...I underestimated your speed and strength...never again....

Zack: Danm.....

[I]Zack rushes foward again this time the Old man has a surprize waiting for him. out of the old mans hands shoot 4 magic missles which quickly slam into Zack sending him sprawling across the battlefield.Zack lays there for a moment breathing hard...he pounds his left hand against the dir and gets back to his feet.Zack looks up in time to see a fireball speeding towards him. Zack mumbles the spell Orianna taugh him and bends the fire into four stanrds which sear past Zack onto behind him[/I]

Lesafer:good you are learning how to use attack magic defensivly...

[I]While the old man was talking Zack murmed to himself two spells, Chromatic orb and shocking grasp...The orb shot foward before Zack and slamened into the old man knocking his breath out, Zack infused his sword hand with Shocking grasp. The metal of his sworld became a conductor for the elctricity. Zack slams the sword down on the old man. Electricuting him, Zack puts all his energy into that spell and the electricty intinsifies...Lesafer falls to the ground , his hair in the air and his nerves shooting off at random. Zack smirks at the old man...then falls uncouncious to the ground having spent the last of his energys[/I]

[i] Forte sits down and waits for the tournament to pick its challengers [/i]

Forte: Come on Forte.....

[b] 10 Minutes Later [/b]

[i] Forte is number 3865 [/i]

Forte: Whoa, lots of people.

Garuna: It goes down after the prelims

Forte: Oh ok.

[i] They pick all of the challengers [/i]

[b] 3 Hours later [/b]

Forte: Thats great. After the prelims, 10 competeors including me.

Garuna: He is here.

Forte: Who?

Garuna: Bowgroth. A living legend

Forte: Good, i will beat him.

Garuna: DO NOT BE SO COCKY. SOME OF THESE BATTLES WILL BE LONG AND HARD!

Forte: Sorry. Ok im number 10. So i battle last. Againist... Berto.

Garuna: He will be pretty hard.

Forte: Dont worry, i will give it my best

Garuna: If you know your better. Cool it down, dont show your great stuff.

Forte: Okay

[i] Forte watches the battles [/i]

[I]Altatra strides purposefully through the halls of Faltor towards the small inner coutyard where she will finally get to exercise some of her powers. The halls are deserted which is strange as there are usually several students hurrying about to lessons - whom she manages to keep at a distance with a glare. Finding the small ivy covered door she lets herself in to find she is face to face with her teacher Raith. He is standing in front of a row of painted wooden targets and holding a handfull pf small throwing knives[/I]

Raith: Ah Altara, you're early.

Altara: Early?

Raith: Yes, I thought you would be watching the new warlock display his powers.

Altara: :rolleyes: Please, I didn't come here to watch some cocky kid show off all day. What is a warlock anyway?

Raith: A warlock is a wizard who can cast when in contact with large amounts of steel.

Altara: ??

Raith: You see steel inhibits our magic, hence....

[I]He holds out the knives[/I]

Raith: These are small enough to make a deadly weapon in the hands of the right telekinetic.

[I]Altara reaches out and takes one of the knives, she tosses it in her hand to test the balance then flases a grin at Raith.[/I]

Raith: Ahh i see you've handled a weapon before. Good, that should make this a lot easier. Lets begin.

[I]An hour later...........[/I]

[I]Altara flipps the knife in her hand to hold it by the point. She ignores the gaping holes her many misses have blown in the ancient stone wall and focusses only on the last target. In a flash she releases the knife on the crest of a wave of telekinetic force and sends it hurtling into the centre of the last target which explods.[/I]

[I]Raith walks forward clapping[/I]

Raith: Well done my dear, well done.

[I]He produces - seemingly from thin air - a long wooden fighting staff[/I]

Raith: Now for something a little more complex. I sense you like fighting, maybe we can channel that anger inside you and put it to good use.

[I]He flicks the staff around himself in series of comples flicks and spins, adds in a set of ferocious looking kicks and to finish it off runs straight up the wall and around the room.[/I]

Raith: You see a telekinetic may not have the magic art of other mages but our power has a lot of other uses. Wood won't inhibit our magic like steel and any weapon with kinetic force behind it is more than a match for most swords.

Altara: :eek: You have got to teach me how to do that!

[I]Raith grinns and pulls another staff from thin air.........[/I]

[I]Zack wakes up a few hours later, in his bed. At first he wonders if he dreamnt the whole thing...but as he moves to stand up he feels soreness al through out his body...which he hadn't felt since he had learned to use a sword...Zack slowly got to his feet and begin to move...remembering that moving would help the blood flow...even if it did hurt like hell...Zack looked up as Marcus walked into the room...although he definatly feels stronger...and as if he is full of energy and will power...((aka leveled up quite a few times...now level 5))[/I]

Marcus:Hey Zack...that was great!!

Zack:....thanks....

Marcus:it isn't often a student can defeat his teacher in a dual...

Zack:he held back...he could have defeated me with a flick of his hand...

Marcus:proubably...but it was still cool...

Zack:I won't win again for a while I think...

Marcus:dosn't matter...as long as you try your best...

Zack:what bout you...who's your teacher?

Marcus:oh my teacher is Limbrick

Zack:one of the master black mages?

Marcus:yeah...I show great potental and have a lot of natural talent...

Zack:cool...I need to head for my classes...

Marcus:after that they are still going to make you go?...

Zack:proubably...might as well not risk it...

[I]Zack walks out the room still sore...but feeling slightly better...he makes it to Faltor in no time at all and notices the kids in the hall way quite down as he enters...Zack shrugs it off as he hears the whispers around him...he finnally reaches a near deserted hallway and lightens up a bit...He looks out into the courtyard to see a teacher and student training...[/I]

Zack:wow...that must the fabled power of telekinetics...

[I]Zack walks out into the courtyard and watches the two train, knowing he is still early for his class...the teacher shows the student a few tricks with her staff then stops and looks up at him[/I]

???:Hello can I help you....?

Zack:no sir...I am just watching you train...the way you are using your powers with your staffs is intriguing...

???:who is he Raith?

Raith:Altara, this is the young warlock everyone has been whispering about...

Altara:the show off...

Raith:now Altara you must know his teacher choose that as a punishment for him...he wasn't showing off...

Zack:....what gave me away?

Raith:besides the fact that you are the only Sentronel student who comes to Faltor...their is a sword at your side...

Altara:....I don't believe this warlock stuff...no offense Raith but I would like to see it for myself...

Raith:understandable....

Zack:...

[I]Zack unsheaths his sword and hands it to Altara...She immediatly feels the drain of the steel and attempts to use her telekintic powers...they don't work[/I]

Altara:.....

[I]Zack takes back the sword from Altara[/I]

Raith:maybe you would cast a spell for us with your sword drawn?...

Zack:yes sir...but I know only a few spells

Raith:that is ok...

[I]Zack holds the sword in the air and mutters the spell for Magic missle. The missle forms, Zack shots it toward the wall and as it leaves his hand it splits ino two missles, both slam into almost exactly the same spot. Zack blinks and looks on relizing what he had done.[/I]

Altara:....

[I]Zack bows to both of them and sheaths his sword[/I]

Raith:thank you Zack

Zack:you are welcome Sir

[I]Zack turns and walks down the hall to Orianna's class room[/I]

[I]Altara glares after Zacks retreating back[/I]

Raith: Well he seems like a nice young man.......

Altara::mad: Braggard if you ask me......

Raith: Altara that is enough! He's just doing what comes naturally to him the same as you are......

Altara: *under breath* big head.....

[I]Raith shakes his head slowly[/I]

Raith: Why must you be so angry all the time?

Altara: Well I guess it's just the kind of person I am.....:mad:

[I]She raised her staff and assumed a fighting stance[/I]

[I]Raith wiped the sweat off his brow[/I]

Raith: Come on now I think we've both had enough for one day...

Altara: *Still breathing hard* NO way.........if I'm to ever have a chance of keeping up with people like that I'm going to have to train every minute of the day.

Raith: *Sighs* My dear I'm not as young as I used to be......

[I]Altara ploughed on oblivious[/I]

Altara: And when we're done here I want to move on to bigger things......

Raith: ??

[I]She inclines her head towards one of the huge chunks of rubble Zacks spell has blasted from the wall[/I]

[I]Raith sighs to himself as he assumes a stance[/I]

Raith: I have a feeling this is going to be a very long couple of days. :rolleyes:

[i] Forte gets ready for his first ever true battle [/i]

Garuna: Now Forte, you realize, all of my pupils NEVER lost this compitent.

Forte: Oh okay.... Hehe

Garuna: Not to put pressure on you, just do your best. The outcome will not matter. This is your first time.

Forte: Thanks. I must prepare now.

[i] Forte starts to prepare again [/i]

[b] 10 minutes later [/b]

Forte: Im ready... Who is my challenger.

Garuna: Its....Juno

Forte: Ahh, i have read up on him.... He will be easy

Garuna: Dont be so cocky...

Forte: I know..

[i] Forte steps into the arena, the doors lock tight, no way out, other then, through JUNO [/i]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka wakes up the next time and exhaustedly heads towards Orianna's room. She knows she's not going to make much progess today. She feels as though she hasn't learned anything hardly and feels almost worthless. For some reason she feels a great foreboding and a great weight upon her shoulders. She looks around as she walks, not even knowing what she's looking for. She hangs her head and walks into Orianna's quiet room. The room is dark and cold.[/i]

Asuka: Hello? Orianna are you here?

[i]Asuka looks around, but no one is there. The fire place is cold. She knows that Orianna always resides here. She gets a little apprehensive and heads back out of the room and runs into Zack on his way in.[/i]

Zack: ......[/color]

[i] Forte and Juno stare at each other [/i]

Forte: Prepare yourself Juno

Juno: I am and i will win.

Forte: I wouldnt be so sure...

[i] Forte summons everything that he can [/i]

Forte: attack!!

[i] Juno is confused and summons [/i]

Juno: How can he summon so many at once..... Its unbelievable.

Forte: This one is in the bag...

[i] Forte's summons destory Junos and Juno forfeits [/i]

Forte: BAH! That was easy. Good job Juno

Juno: Umm, you to Forte.

[i] They walk off [/i]

Forte: Garuna, that was easy.

Garuna: Whoa, where did you get those skills??

Forte: Hehe, i challenged some black mages, and it rubbed off on me.

Garuna: Incredible

Forte: Now an hour wait, until the next match

Garuna: yes, great job. Now lets watch

Forte: Thanks

[i] They watch the battles [/i]

[I]Zack stops dead in his tracks as Asuka comes out and feels the draft from Orianna's room, he also notices the worried look on Asuka's face[/I]

Zack:what is wrong?...

Asuka:Orianna isn't in...she is always in her room

Zack:maybe she left for something...

[I]Zack leads Asuka back into the room and lights the fireplace[/I]

Zack:...I am sure she will be back...she was at my fight today...

Asuka:fight?

Zack:wern't you there?

Asuka:I was asleep...

Zack:well my teacher was punishing me...and so we fought...many students turned up to watch...and teachers including Orianna...

Asuka:so the rumor I heard about the young warlock was about you?....

Zack:I guess...

[color=crimson][i]Asuka stares at Zack, still waiting for Orianna. She walks over close to the fire to warm herself. She realizes that she's not feeling too well.[/i]

Asuka: I really didn't know it was you they were always whispering about...but I knew something about you intrigued me...

[i]She turns away from him and stares into the fire. She wonders why she had to miss the fight that day. She feels him looking at her and shivers slightly.[/i]

Zack: It's not like I'm going to bite you or anything...why are you acting so shy towards me?

Asuka: .....

Zack: I wonder where Orianna could be...this is getting sort of strange...

Asuka: [i]Finally turns and looks at him.[/i] Maybe we should go look for her? [i]Feels herself blushing again and grabs the hem of her dress and yanks it slightly.[/i][/color]

[I]Zack watches her tug on the hem of her dress and notices she looks paler then ussual[/I]

Zack(to himself):ok...

[I]Zack turns to the door[/I]

Zack:...you look sick...do you still want to go?...

Asuka:...yes....

Zack:...ok....

[I]Zack walks out the door and waits for Asuka[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka goes to follow him out of the room, putting her fingers to her forehead gently.[/i]

Asuka: I wonder what's wrong with me...all of a sudden I don't feel well....I wonder if Athena's okay? And I wonder where Orianna is...

Zack: Come on...[i]He offers her a hand and helps her out of the classroom.[/i]

[i]Asuka looks at him and slowly and reluctantly lets go of his hand and they begin to walk down the hall together.[/i]

Asuka: So where should we look for Orianna first? I haven't seen her since earlier today, before all the commotion you told me about...

Zack: Let's go to where the fight was and start from there. Maybe someone around there saw her leave and know where she went.

Asuka: Alright...

[i]She gazes at him a little and smiles weakly.[/i][/color]

[I]Zack smiles back and begins to walk foward...she attempt to follow and does a few steps..then falls, Zack is watching her so catches her when she falls[/I]

Zack:Asuka!?!

Asuka:...

[I]Asuka is unconcious as he picks her up and walks back into Orianna's room, he pulls off his robe, exposing the pants and short sleeve shirt underneah, he places his robe on the floor near the fire and sets her down on it, he wraps the robe around her.[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka lies unconcious on the floor. Although she is lying in front of the fire, she is still cold to the touch. Zack sits over her, not really knowing what to do. She looks over her features in the firelight. Suddenly, Asuka begins to mumble something. He leans closer to hear her better.[/i]

Asuka: .......find....Athena....I need my sister......

Zack: Find Athena?

[i]Asuka says no more and he looks around the room. He doesn't want to leave her alone.[/i]

Zack: What do I do? [/color]

[I]Zack watches her...he decides he won't leave her alone unless he has too...he looks out into the hall hopeing someone is nearby...but no one is[/I]

Zack:danm

[I]Zack walks back to Asuka and sits down next to her...He looks up as he hears footsteps coming down the hall and stopping at this door[/I]

Azar wakes Necron up in the morning.

Azar: Come along Necron...... a matter of great importance lies ahead.

Necron: Why do you need me...... I am but a student....

Azar: So are the others here...... and all will be needed for this tsk ahead.

[i] Forte finishes the battle, he wins again [/i]

Forte: Now for the FINALS!

Garuna: Forte, i must say, great job.

Forte: Thanks Garuna. I will win this. I MUST! Who am i againist?

Garuna: Its him... BLANK, he is a senior summoner, the best of the best. He will be difficult to beat.

Forte: Okay. I will do it. But i must do something first...

Garuna: What?

Forte: Expand my powers....

Garuna: Wha...

[i] Forte transforms into Pumar [/i]

Pumar: Much better, now i have Psychic Powers.

Garuna: Thats cheating

Pumar: I wont use it.

Garuna: Good now.

Pumar: I am equip with a Mace and Silver Thick Armor

Garuna: I see that... a Jezu eh?

Pumar: Yes, hehehehe..

Garuna: I better go inform the judges...

Pumar: Okay

[i] Garuna walks off and tells the judges [/i]

Garuna: They say its okay, but dont use your psychic power.

Pumar: I KNOW

[i] Pumar and Garuna wait for the Final battle to start [/i]

[color=crimson][i]As Asuka lays there with Zack beside her, Orianna finally walks in the room. She looks flushed and when she sees Asuka and Zack she gasps and hurries over to them.[/i]

Orianna: What happened to her?

Zack: I don't know...she looked really pale and she has fever and she was worried about you....after she passed out she called for her sister, Athena...

[i]Orianna looks a little apprehensive but says nothing of her whereabouts. She pushes her hair back and sighs deeply.[/i]

Orianna: Well help me get her back up to her room. Maybe she'll come to there..

[i]Zack picks up Asuka and carries her to her dorm, Orianna close behind him. They walk in, using Asuka's key to open the door, and set her down on her bed. Athena isn't in either.[/i]

Orianna: You stay with her until she comes to or her sister shows up. I need to depart for a short while. I'll be back later to check up on her.

[i]Orianna rushes out of the room leaving Zack alone. He looks around and sighs a little.[/i][/color]