OtakuBoards

Holy Islands v2 (play)

Yoda

[b] The next day [/b]

Garuna: Now for the Mage, its just like the Skeleton but stronger.

Forte: Okay, how do i do it?

Garuna: You just need to find more of an advanced monster to kill and summon.

Forte: Thats it?

Garuna: It takes a lot more focus and stuff

[i] Forte kills a giant rabbit and tried to summon a Mage [/i]

Forte: Ewww, Its deformed... Go away

[i] The deformed Mage goes back and Forte summons a regular Mage [/i]

Forte: Hehe, easy...

Garuna: Golems are much harder, you must summon from the ground, which takes hard....

[i] Forte summons a small action ground figure [/i]

Forte: Hehehe, this needs some work

[i] Forte continues to try and summon a Golem [/i]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]After shopping around for a few mintues, Asuka heads toward her first conference with Orianna.[/i]

Asuka: Miss Orianna?

Orianna: That would be me...your instructor in the uses of pyrokinesis...

Asuka: Oh good....

Orianna: Sit down please...

Asuka: [i]Sits down in a chair and looks around.[/i]

Orianna: You have another student who will be joining us shortly.

Asuka: Oh? [i]Raises a brow and sits a waits, twirling her staff slightly in the crook of her arm slowly and absent-mindedly.[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka stares at Zack from her chair, still cradling her staff and listening to Orianna give them introduction to one another, even though they were already acquinted.[/i]

Orianna: Well, although it seems as though you two have already met, Asuka this is Zack, Zack this is Asuka. You will each have me as your instructor for a short amount of time each day.

Asuka: [i]Eyes Zack and smiles[/i]. Well then Zack. Nice to have you in class with me. Now I can just show you how Pyrokinesis is done... [i]laughs slightly.[/i]

Zack: [i]Stares at her from the back wall of the room and nods his head.[/i][/color]

[color=royalblue] [i]Athena walks through the streets of the city after a nice dinner of hot and sour soup and eggrolls at a Chinese restaurant[/i]

That was delicious! It's been forever since I had good hot and sour. :tasty: I wonder how Asuka's doing...maybe she set her hair on fire again...[i]laughs to herself, remembering the time Asuka tried to start a campfire but it backfired and Athena had to freeze it[/i]

[i]She walks down the shop-lined streets for a few more minutes, then realizes what time it is.[/i]

I hafta get home and get some sleep! Tomorrow Irina expects me to be early and I have to meet her at 10...grr....oh well, I suppose school life is gonna be harder than I thought...[/color]

[i] Forte summons a Golem [/i]

Forte: Woo, i guess 3 hours of trying paid off

Garuna: Thats great, now. Attack Squad level 2!

[i] Garuna releases monsters [/i]

Forte: Hehe, test..

[i] Forte summons demons and then summons Mages and A Golem with Skeletons. [/i]

Forte: Thats it?

Garuna: Wow, your getting better by the minute.

Forte: Cool, now for the Vines...

Garuna: Ehh, they suck. Do Ravens and Eagles.

Forte: Okay, teach me.

Garuna: Okay a Raven and Eagle has to be in the area and summon it, once you summon one, you can make multiple Ravens and Eagles, they are strong too

[i] Forte summons 10 Ravens and 10 Eagles [/i]

Forte: That was easy...

Garuna: Now the hard part... Controlling them.

Forte: Uh Oh..

[i] Forte sends them to attack, they obey, very well [/i]

Forte: Hehe, i guess i am good

Garuna: Incredible...

Forte: Now for the Elemetal Warriors

Garuna: Well, this is the hardest one, i dont teach you. You learn.

Forte: Whoa, okay then.

[i] Forte mediates for 3 hours [/i]

Forte: I have it. Fire, Water, and Thunder.... easy.

[i] Forte summons Fire Water and Thunder Warrior [/i]

Forte: Hmm, lemme combined them.

[i] Forte manipulates them into one warrior, The Metal Warrior [/i]

Forte: The Metal Warriors

Garuna: Your better then me, i have nothing left to teach you. You have learned, Skeletons, Mages, Golems, Ravens, Eagles, and Metal Warriors.

Forte: Okay, then i take my leave.

Garuna: exactly, good bye my friend.. May we meet again some day.

Forte: yes, goodbye

[i] They shake hands [/i]

[i] Forte leaves [/i]

Garuna: He will be someone.... someday

[i] Forte walks [/i]

[I]Zack watches as the teacher first teaches Asuka how to control her pyrokinesis, Zack watches learning a few tricks when he learns fire magic[I]

Orianna:Zack I am sorry today we didn't get to anything that would be of use to you....

Zack:I learned...you never know what might come in handy one day...

Asuka:So your going to the Black Mage school....why do you have a sword at your side?....mages can't cast when wielding those...

Zack:....I can....I am a warlock...

Asuka:....would you like to go get dinner?...

Zack:...sure why not...I have nothing better to do....

[I]Zack follows Asuka out of the school and into the busy market place[/I]

[color=crimson][i]Asuka walks down the busy streets with Zack. She doesn't say much, since she's not used to having companionship other than Athena.[/i]

Asuka: So what would you like to eat?

Zack: Your pick...

Asuka: I like chicken?

Zack: Sounds good to me...

[i]They walk into a restraunt nearby and sit down at a table. Asuka makes sure she doesn't make eye contact with him as they sit there together. She wonders how Athena is doing and looks around.[/i]

Zack: [i]Look at her and shrugs his shoulders.[/i][/color]

[I]Altara sits with her booted feet on the desk, picking her nails with a deadly looking knife[/I]

Raith:...........and so the secret to gaining control of your abilities is the ancient art of meditation. Only by focussing your mind and facing your inner anger can you ever hope to gain control of your telekinetic powers.

[I]Altara continues playing with the knife, making it dance across her finger tips[/I]

Raith:Are you listeneing to me?

[I]He bangs his hands down on the table, then sweeps Altara's feet off it.[/I]

Raith: Well child!? This is not a game. There are forces out there that would gladly crush you if they had the chance, now that your power has awakened. If you like, I could return you to your former life and leave you to the mercy of those who would have their way with you?

[I]Altara paled a little, but remained defiant.[/I]

Altara: Yeah but all this stuff is so boring. I hate reading all these musty old books.

[I]To demonstrate she flicks one with a finger, sending up a small plume of blue grey dust.[/I]

Altara: I hate that I have to study to learn to read, all the others will be way ahead of me now. I'm sick of sitting here in this dingy old room......

[I]The pictures on the wall begin to rattle and the pages of the books stir as if in a breeeze[/I]

Altara: I......want........to......see....some....action!

[I]In a burst of rage, she inadvertantly sends the desk crashing across the room, giving Raith just enough time to duck[/I]

[I]He comes up smiling[/I]

Raith: Well well, very impressive...

[I]He picks up an old book and dusts the ancient leather cover[/I]

Raith:If a little excessive. Maybe it is time we started some practical work.

[I]A slow, sly grin spreads across Altara's face[/I]

Raith: Meet me tomorrow morning in the small interior courtyard, then we'll see what you can really do.

[I]With a nod in acknowledgement to her teacher, Altara strides
out of the classroom and into the hall. She decides to head for the dining room as it will hopefully be empty at this time of day. She serves herself from one of the dishes left to warm over the fire and settles at the head of one of the long tables with her book: Telekinetic theory - ancient and contemporary. As she flicks through she thinks to herself that if she can just avoid all the other students for the next few years this place may not be so bad[/I]

[I]Zack eats his food quietly as Asuka looks away from him[/I]

Zack:....you know my eyes won't turn you to stone....

[I]Asuka looks up at him and blushes a bit, finnaly making eye contact[/I]

Zack:....

[I]Zack return the aze then shrugs and eats his food[/I]

Zack:...so where you from...?

ooc:sorry, didn't know we couldn't be teachers, I'll come up with a new char.. sorry..

*A young man with Short black hair, set up hastily in spikes walk foreward, He Is dressed in long black shorts that go down past his knees and are torn at the bottom,He wears a pair of black combat boots that go up to his calf on his feet.his evenly proportioned torso is shown off nicely with the black Shirt he wears, the sleeves have been torn off at the shoulder, his hands are heavily covered in bandadges, and he wears black gauntlets.*

I guess this home sweet home *sigh*.. *he looks at the number on the door and slips in the key, unlocking it*

???: Uh?! Who are you..

Marcus: The names Marcus, and yourself

???:Zach, the names Zach..

Marcus: pleasure to meet you zach

[color=royalblue] [i]As she walks down the streets on her way back to Faltor, Athena notices Asuka and a stranger eating dinner.[/i]

Athena [i]to herself[/i]: I wonder who that is...he looks kinda familiar, I don't have a clue why, but he does. I'll ask Asuka about it whenever she gets back to the dorm....or should I crash their little date. Hard choice, but I think I'm gonna go on and head back, Irina told me to get some extra sleep....maybe we're gonna some cool stuff tomorrow, not just freezing a stupid candle...[/color]

OOC:and we don't have city's...we have schools, all in one city...

[I]Zack looks outside and ses a girl in the street...who runs off when she sees Zack looking[/I]

Asuka:whatcha looking at?

Zack:...someone was watching us...

Asuka:did she look like me in some ways?....

[I]Asuka blushes[/I]

Zack:...yes...why?

Asuka:it was Athena....my twin sister...

Zack:oh...

Asuka:...thanks for dinner Zack...I got to go....bye!!

[I]Asuka gets up and leaves...Zack pays the bill then walks off to his dorm..shortly after his arrival he sees the new kis Marcus come into his dorm[/I]

Zack:Uh?! Who are you..

???: The names Marcus, and yourself

Zack:Zack, the names Zack...

Marcus: pleasure to meet you zack

Zack:you too....welcome to my room...what are you doing here?

Marcus:I am your roommate...

Zack:ahh...

[I]Zack stares at him[/I]

Zack:well welcome...

[I]Zack turns to a book he has and begins reading it[/I]

[i] Forte walks into the Falnor school of Mages [/i]

Forte: Hehe, i could use some compition.

[i] Forte walks over to Anti [/i]

Forte: Hello my name is Forte, and yours?

Anti: My name is Anti. This is my friend Asuka

Forte: Hey Asuka

Asuka: Hello Forte.

Anti: So, what brings you here?

Forte: I just graduated from the Summoner school, and i wanna go into Mage.

Anti: A Summoner eh?

Forte: Yes. a very powerful one.

[I]Zack shrugs at Forte[/I]

Zack:...good for you....

[I]Zack walks to his dorm...((his last post happens))....Zack read his book siliently as Marcus lays down to sleep[/I]

Zack:mmms...

[I]Zack finnally puts the book away and turns in...the next day comes quickly and Zack decides to go visit his own personal teacher[/I]

Zack:....Lesafer....the note says to meet him in the second room...

[I]Zack walks down the hall way to Lesafers room[/I]

Zack:I am here sir

Lesafer:ahh you are my pupil Zack?

Zack:I am sir...

Lesafer:and do you know who I am?

Zack:...no sir...

Lesafer:I am the last warlock...the one found nearly a century ago...I have been long it awaiting for my pupil...

Lesafer:have you learned any spells yet?

Zack:Magic Missle sir

Lesafer:ahh...you can dismiss with the siring, just call me Lesafer...today I am going to teach you more of the basic black magics...today we will practice three basic spell along with your magic missle...chromatic orb, burning hands and shocking grasp...

[I]Lesafer shows Zack each spell, chromtatic orb is a small orb wichi fly unerringly towards the enemy, bruning hands sends for a jet of flame, and shocking grasp turns his hands into deadly electric weapons, Zack cast each spell once the Lesafer orders him to take out his sword[/I]

Lesafer:metal objects of large size, especially things such as steel swords or armour. puts a drain on most wizards, it blocks the magical force that we draw upon to cast and summon...this is not so with a warlock...also some of the spells I may teach you may seem stupid...take for example a summoning spell...grease....basic and simple yes, and most wizards see no point to it, but some of the best wizards ever have used this spell to turn the tide in a battle, causing their opponet to slip at the right time or maybe to lose their grip on their weapon...most magics require a certin spell of creativity to be truely useful...and any wizard can make it by casting large bolt of energy but a ture wizard will be able to take a spell such as shocking grasp and find a use for it...so practice these spells then go see you fire elemtinalist specilist in Faltor...

Zack:yes Lesafer

Lesafer:oh and I saw you made a friend yesterday...starting tommorow I will give you a goal...you will not be able to go anywhere with your friends until you complete your goal....

Zack:yes...

[I]Zack turns and practices the spells for 2 hours...he then leaves for faltor[/I]

Lesafer:Zack...you gained power today...((aka gained 2 levels))

Zack:thank you sire...

[I]Zack turns and walks to Faltor[/I]

The Cold Shoulder Eh?
-------------------------------

Forte: D@mn Mages, hate them, with the bad attitudes.

[i] They glare are Forte [/i]

Forte: What you want some?

[i] They all turn around [/i]

Forte: Im outta here.

[i] Forte leaves [/i]
--------------------------------

I dun wanna be a mage.

[color=crimson][i]Asuka heads up to her dorm quickly after dinner with Zack. She walks in and sees Athena laying on her bed, reading a book quietly. She acts like she doesn't care Athena's there and grabs up a towel to head to the shower.[/i]

Athena: Hold it right there, Asuka...

[i]Asuka stops in her tracks and turns on her heel and looks at her twin sister, her hair swirling behind her.[/i]

Athena: Who was that you was with today at that restraunt?

Asuka: Um, just someone who comes to my class sometimes...

[i]She turns a little red and keeps walking out of the room.[/i]

Athena: I saw that Asuka!

[i]Asuka walks out of the room and heads towards the bathroom down the hall. She takes a hot steaming shower and walks out, wrapping her towel around her. She feels relieved and she sighs slightly, walking back towards her dorm, dripping wet and steaming.[/i][/color]

[I]Zack quitely heads for Faltor[/I]

Zack:...today's class maybe I will learn something...

[I]Zack quitely walks down the halls his foot steps echoing[/I]

[I]Zack slips into the class without Asuka noticing as they practice her magic technique[/I]

Zack:...

Forte: Hmm, it says here, to get to Jeza, the best Summoner school. It also says, to get there, it says to open a Portal. But i dont know how to yet. Hmm. I need to go to Garuna again.

[i] Forte checks the books out and heads for Garuna [/i]

[color=crimson][i]After her shower, Asuka heads up to meet Orianna for another lesson in pyrokinesis. She walks into the classroom and takes a seat at her chair, looking at Orianna across the room. [/i]

Orianna: Okay, today Asuka, we're working on the AMOUNT of fire you put into it...whether you want to start a small fire, or whether you're ready to burn down this school. Now, I want you to try to light all these candles.

[i]She points to three candles lined up on a table in front of her. Asuka takes a deep breathe and concentrates a little. The three candles light up. She smiles to herself. [/i]

Orianna: Good job, Asuka. Now I want you to light the fire place. It's a little larger and it will probably use up some of your energy...but I know you can do it. Afterwards you may retire to your dorm if you wish.

[i]Asuka begins to think about the fire place and the amount of energy she's about to discharge. Last time she tried to start a camp fire, it backfired and her sister Athena had to save her. It was embarrassing. She begins to perspire and she closes her eyes. She then concentrates and the fire place explodes into a flame. Asuka opens her eyes and looks. [/i]

Asuka: Can't believe I did that.....without burning the school down...

Orianna: Congrats. I think you did quite well today. You may leave now.

Asuka: Thank you so much...

[i]Asuka begins to walk out of the room and sees Zack there. She blushes and keeps walking. [/i][/color]

[i] Forte sees Garuna [/i]

Forte: Hello Garuna... Im back

Garuna: Hello Forte, i knew we would meet again.

Forte: Yes, i wanna go to Jezu the Summoner Master's School.

Garuna: The only way is thru the Ring of Power's Gyro Scope. Which is only attainable by winning the tournament held every year. The Thunder Tournament is the name.

Forte: Okay. how do i join?

Garuna: Here.

[i] Garuna hands Forte the application for the tourny [/i]

Forte: Thanks

Garuna: You do realize once you signaturize it, you will be teleported to Jezu, the city.

Forte: Okay, i now know. Im ready

Garuna: I will come with you. Im your coach

Forte: Okay.

[i] Forte and Garuna get teleported off to the city of Jezu [/i]

Forte: WHOA! That was cool.

Garuna: Yes it was. Now lets get a room and settle. The tournament starts in 3 weeks, 2 to train, 1 to mediate.

Forte: Okay

Garuna: Lets go

[i] They walk towards the Hotel [/i]