OtakuBoards

Who's your favorite Anime bad guy/Assassin?

xXxiTaChixXx

I started this thread 'coz as an anime fan, I've seen [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3] [FONT=Arial Black]TONS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]of anime and of course, anime assassins. Assassins are the most mysterious characters in an anime 'coz they have tragic pasts(mostly either their parents die while they're young :animecry:)

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][FONT=Arial Black]please reply to this thread!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
:lecture: [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Name of character , what anime is he/she in, why did you pick him/her[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] :lecture:

Hmm. I'm gonna have to go with Envy from Full Metal Alchemist. He's one of the most ruthless, even eager assassin (assassin/homocidal maniac whatever, he kills people: he counts) I've ever seen in anime. I'm sure there are others worse than him, but I haven't seen them and he's my favorite anyway.

I'm not quite sure why he's my favorite, for a long time Sojiro from Rurouni Kenshin was... But I think I like Envy more because while becoming a victim of his circumstances, you still never really feel sorry for him. I always pitited Sojiro, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Envy. He's a bad dude, and he's a darn good bad dude.

Interesting of you to say anime assassins usually have a trajic past usually involving their parents death. I thought the whole twist on Evny's past was a rather nice touch...

Definitely Haku and Zabuza from Naruto. Their whole lives, they were exiled and hated by their village. But they didn't care, so long as they had each other. I'm *sniff* sorry... I thought I could *sniff* talk about it. Forgive me... WHY!?! *cries* :animecry: If you don't know why I'm crying, you don't deserve to know...

Vicious is the baddest of the bad on assassins :catgirl:
in cowboy bebop it doesn.t talk a lot about Vicious.s past but he is sooo ruthless
and creepy to a certain point :animeswea he kills without regret and doesn.t give a hoot about anything except getting his man!!!!! :D he is so ruthless that he killed his boss and decided to take over the place :animecry: he kills spikes friend and ex-boss !!!! the thing that gets me is that he use to be good and went oh so bad!!!! :animedepr well Vicious is exactly his name-vicious

hmmm...he may not be the main bad guy, but i am in love with sesshoumaru from inuyasha. he's incredibly (spelling?) fast and can kick inuyasha's ***...most of the times. he's so cold and distant, your just curious to know what he's REALLY thinking. I dunno. He's my fave bad guy so far...

I have 2

[spoiler]Aizen[/spoiler]
Bleach
Picked him because he is awesome. He has a goal and that is to expand the knowledge of power and he will kill anyone in order to obtain this power.

Kabuto
Naruto
Picked him because he has mad skill. He also has a cold collected attitude that makes him awesome.

[quote name='ANBU kunoichi']Definitely Haku and Zabuza from Naruto. Their whole lives, they were exiled and hated by their village. But they didn't care, so long as they had each other. I'm *sniff* sorry... I thought I could *sniff* talk about it. Forgive me... WHY!?! *cries* :animecry: If you don't know why I'm crying, you don't deserve to know...[/quote]
Zabuza wasn't hated by his village until he tried to take it over. Before that he was feared but not hated

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]ProjektAquariu[/B]s,

I have merged your two posts since double posting is not allowed. If you wish to add more just use the edit button to add to your post. Please take a moment to read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] on the left sidebar for information on OtakuBoards policies regarding posting.

If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~Aaryanna[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I have quite a lot, actually! :animesmil By the way, these are in no order, other than the order of which they come to mind. First one that comes to mind: Orochimaru-kun from Naruto! I just find him interesting, as I have a certain fondness for all of the crazies and they tend to be my favorites! :love2:
Second that comes to mind: Hao-sama from Shaman King! Another crazie, see my point about my love for crazies??
Third: Sesshomaru-sama from InuYasha! He's quite and lethal and both he and Orochimaru-kun remind me of one of my own characters. Yay! :catgirl:
Fourth: I like Greed-kun from Fullmetal Alchemist and Lust-san, too! I just find them cool! I have no idea why I like Greed-kun, other than that, and Lust-san has something of a sad story and I love those.
The only reason that these three didn't come to mind earlier was because I was debating as to whether they counted as "bad guys" or not. I decided that they did, because for a little bit in their series', they were. Not now, though.
Fifth: FAUST-KUN FROM SHAMAN KING!! Another crazie! Another tragic tale! Yay! :love2:
Sixth: Ren-kun from Shaman King! (I have a slight obsession with this manga ((only a little one, though :blulaugh: )) He's... just mean. And it's cool.
Seventh: Hiei-kun from YuYu Hakusho! He's like Sesshomaru-sama: quiet, yet lethal... -_-
...I think I ran out... :animeswea[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Dark Neko-Chan][COLOR=DarkRed]I have quite a lot, actually! :animesmil By the way, these are in no order, other than the order of which they come to mind. First one that comes to mind: Orochimaru-kun from Naruto! I just find him interesting, as I have a certain fondness for all of the crazies and they tend to be my favorites! :love2:
Second that comes to mind: Hao-sama from Shaman King! Another crazie, see my point about my love for crazies??
Third: Sesshomaru-sama from InuYasha! He's quite and lethal and both he and Orochimaru-kun remind me of one of my own characters. Yay! :catgirl:
Fourth: I like Greed-kun from Fullmetal Alchemist and Lust-san, too! I just find them cool! I have no idea why I like Greed-kun, other than that, and Lust-san has something of a sad story and I love those.
The only reason that these three didn't come to mind earlier was because I was debating as to whether they counted as "bad guys" or not. I decided that they did, because for a little bit in their series', they were. Not now, though.
Fifth: FAUST-KUN FROM SHAMAN KING!! Another crazie! Another tragic tale! Yay! :love2:
Sixth: Ren-kun from Shaman King! (I have a slight obsession with this manga ((only a little one, though :blulaugh: )) He's... just mean. And it's cool.
Seventh: Hiei-kun from YuYu Hakusho! He's like Sesshomaru-sama: quiet, yet lethal... -_-
...I think I ran out... :animeswea[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I like Hao too! his dream about making a world only for shamans is'nt really evil, but the way he achieves it is evil (he kills people and his way-cool spirit of fire eats their souls).:flaming: But I think Orochimaru looks like a girl.:laugh:

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]EDIT: Forgot to put the[*/FONT*] :animeswea

Why hasn't anyone voted for Kirika (NOIR) :animecry:?

She got it all speed, technique and above all.....cuteness :D. She could kill anyone without even feeling regret...:naughty:

My vote also goes for Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, man he frightens me whenever I saw him.....cruel, cold, powerful, anything that made a killer becomes real killer are within him....:animedepr[/FONT]

Guest D. Resurrected
me Id have to say the laffing man from ghost in the shell.he is such a bad a##.hes always in controll. :animesmil

Guest Stafal-chan
Okay well Sessho-maru is my all time fav character and he's such a cold killer. like after he kills a bunch of worthelss humans he just has this look on his face that's like "ha i'm so much better then you"
i also liked alotta the villians of FullMetal Alchemist. i liked Lust she was cool Envy's pretty brutal, Greed was cool...and Gluttony...^_^hee hee i just found Gluttony to be really amusing....i guess Dante's okay too...but i hate Wrath he was soo frikken annoying...Sloth really didn't do anything and Pride...*shrugs* i love how they're the 7 deadly sins haha that never ceases to amaze me ^_^

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Favorite female assassin? Sawa from Kite, hands down. Not only is she twisted and about 15 I believe...she also has great hair, beautiful earrings, and acts about the same as me. Except for the blowing up people.

Favorite male assassin? I don't think I can limit myself to one, so I'll say Knives. Only he's not really an assassin, he's just insane.[/COLOR]

[quote name='safetyjedigirl']my favorite anime badguy is james from pokemon, he's my favorite because he's hilarious and he's just the best. :animesmil :catgirl: :cool:[/quote]
LMAO.....although sad to say, yeah james is definately a favorite :animeblus

I would have to say Vicious because he carries a sword around instead of a gun and yet still kicks butt with it.

Vincent would be next since he has cool moves like spike. And his black out fit looks rather sweet :cool:

[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]Favourite assassin would definitely have to be [i]Kirika[/i] from [i]NOIR[/i]. Apart from [i]NOIR[/i] being the first anime I had watched, Kirika has definitely got the moves to equal any other character I've seen. The first episode was really really good. I don't think many other fight scenes compare to that one in the series, in my opinion.

Favourite bad-guy? Hmm.... Since someone else said Vicious from Cowboy Bebop, I'll choose someone else. I think the bad guy from [i]Peacemaker Kurogane[/i]. I think he's pretty evil - the way he toyed with Tetsunosuke's head without even knowing it.[/color][/b][/size]

[QUOTE=Neuvoxraiha][COLOR=DarkOrchid]

Favorite male assassin? I don't think I can limit myself to one, so I'll say Knives. Only he's not really an assassin, he's just insane.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

If you read the manga, there's a ton of backstory that to me at least, says Knives isn't insane - he just takes revenge to a whole 'nother level.

My favorite assassin would be from another Nightow work, Gungrave. Brandon Heat is an ace assassin, hands down. What else can you say about a mobster hitman who comes back from the dead with a new name: Beyond the Grave?

Guest MrFuji
The best bad guy has to be Nakago from The Mystreious Play Fuushigi Yugi. The man was charasmatic, intelligent, minipulitive, and ruthless. He would do and say anything to get the job done. Not to mention he would use anybody, even the [spoiler]Priestess of Seiryu.[/spoiler] The man made you hate him from the bottom of your soul. I know I did! That is the sign of a truly great bad guy.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]MrFuji, Welcome to Otakuboards.
Please note that if you're going to reveal a plot element in your post that you should cover it up with spoiler tags. To learn how to use spoiler tags [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]click here[/URL]. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. :) -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

Guest Stafal-chan
OH!!(just thought of one!) That one assassin in Samurai Champloo she only was in 2 episodes but she was cool! Sara!! She was the blind girl who [spoiler]totally kicked Mugen and Jin's *****[/spoiler] ^_^ haha she was cool.

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Stafal-chan, I added spoilers to your post. ;) Please don't forget to include them in the future. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]Click here[/URL] if you need a reminder on how and when to use them. :) -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

My favourite assassin would probably have to be Zabuza from Naruto. I guess it?s because he?s pretty powerful and just plain cool. Also that sword is pretty awesome, how he swings that thing about I don?t know.[spoiler] At first he just seems like any other bad guy but right before his death you start feeling for the guy. Also that?s one of the best deaths I have seen in any anime/manga, that?s definitely one of the ways I want to go.[/spoiler]

[color=#b0000b][size=1]Without having seen many anime, I still going to need to put in a word for [spoiler]Sara[/spoiler], from [i]Samurai Champloo[/i]. (The name has little to do with it. :p) I loved the relationship between her and Mugen, Jin, and Fuu. She wasn't evil, she was desperate--but she was still [i]very[/i] good at her job.[/size][/color]