OtakuBoards

The Pokemon Mini!

Guest Imsirion

Guest Imsirion
( sorry if something like this is already here cause i didn't see it and i dont come to this forum often)
i read in electronic gaming monthly about i mini system ( smaller than a gb;also hand held) that plays these tiny pokemon game catrtridges. for $81.95 , you get the pokemon mini system, a case , 4 games called Pokemon Party, Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Puzzles, and Pokemon Zany cards. cool huh?

Guest Imsirion
i think its cool, even though it only showed 4 games, i hope it comes out with more.... but then again what would they be. Pokemon racing,Pokemon Dance Dance Revolution, pokemon fishing?...:D j/k

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I've never heard about it, but it seems to be at a good price. [/B][/QUOTE]
A good price?! Since outlawstar_14 said that it is $81 or something, that means that it will be $162 here in Australia. I have no chance of buying that..... :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]well if it's just came out in New York, than it won't be out in Australia until next year sometime i suppose. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same with England. :bawl:

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Squashed Snail[/I]
[B]A good price?! Since outlawstar_14 said that it is $81 or something, that means that it will be $162 here in Australia. I have no chance of buying that.....:([/B]

Damn, you're unlucky. In England, $81 would only be around £50-£65 :D