Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Something wrong


Recommended Posts

Guest edward_o0
Posted
I used to be starr112, but I changed my email, and i never got the email that there supposed to send me, so i cant log in. (its been about a month too...)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

The easiest thing to do in this situation would be to contact jblessing, the forum's technical staff, funny to think one man can be counted as an entire staff, but such is life. Get him or really any of the Administrators to resend the e-mail and hopefully this time you will recieve it, as far as I know even if you don't there is still a way of reactivating your account, as I had a similar problem the last time I changed my e-mail address, though I did get the second e-mail.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Are you sure the email isn't being counted as [color=red]spam[/color]? If it hasn't arrived now, you might want to check your bulk mail =\ [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...