OtakuBoards

.hack//THE WORLD 3.0 [PG]

Nomura

If you have joined, or want to join THE WORLD 3.0, come to this thread. If you've missed anything, or need to know something, this is the place. So, here's the Guide to the RPG so far.

Why is it called the World 3.0? The first version(1.0) was the one where Kite and Tsukasa's stories took place. 2.0 was Shugo and Rena's story. And this, is a complete new remade version of the world.

My character, Nomura is not the main character of the story. Though the RPG starter is usually the main, I'm not. To be honest, I'm thinking about putting the spotlight...on a certain wingy someone. :animesmil

So far, Kya(Balmung daughter) and Clipper have become mods for 3.0. My character is a hacker and has illegally updated his character. He tries to fight the two mods, when he gets an email from his friend Aura. So, he logs out to read the email, and it turns out...She wants to meet hi in the same place he was just in. Do I even need to say what happens next? Heh, he gets chased by the mods!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, yeah well iI watched the anime and beat the game just to get used to The World, heh :animesmil . So, I basically have .hack in mind right now.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=System]Anyway, not only will this game be played in the world, but in the world...The real world. Players have to get off sometime!

Players can send emails, post board meassages, anything that will basically help the story progress. I've been thinking about making this a small board type thing...I'll have to think about what we can do for boards. Maybe board news can be held here! LOL, anywho...

Alpha
Beta
Omega
Delta

Those are three old servers, but I've made two newer servers.
Sirius
Lunar

I'll update some new places to go in the servers. besides the root towns. :animesmil

Hidden Solitary Cat Market-Small town shopping area

Rejecting Oblivious Wavemaster- This where Mimiru first meets Tsuaksa, now it's only a desert with two dungeons. Nothing of improtance here...

Flying Castle Outcast- Protected area ( a player was last seen coming here, never came out)

Winter Hot Springs- A winterwonderland with several hot springs to relax in.

Perhaps I'll think of or you guys'll think of, more of 'em.

Don't forget, The cherryblossom festival is soon in THE WORLD! :animesmil

[/FONT][/COLOR]

-Nom

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Those hot springs sound really really good as of the moment.

Bloody Moon and I will take care of the cherry blossom festival (if you like Nomura). I'm sure Kya's dad would like to have some input (refer to .hack//DUSK or .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet if you don't know what I'm talking about). Balmung was supposably infamous for his weird and wacky events.[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1]As of this moment, I just finally found this thread, read it and I really want to join and play in the RP... if that's ok with you, Nomura.

Although I haven't played any of the games yet, I've read some of the manga and watched some anime, letting me grasp a good handfull of what's to be going on in .hack. If I could, I would like to work on the winter hot springs because I really like it better... I guess... >.>; If you could, too... please PM me and tell me a little of the rules and what you would like me to do.. I'm a little confused at this point. But, please... let me RP with you!! ><;

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Probably something like .hack// The Legend of the Twilight Bracelet's Rena. Equipped with a heavy blade and her other wepaons. Is that ok?? And is it ok to join this RP so late? I mean, I've read some and I don't know if it's a good idea to join this time... >.<[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sure, anything for my biggest fan. All ya got to do is take you sign up to the Inn, go to the .hack//THE WORLD 3.0 thread and join! Read some of what we've already done, and just start posting! :animesmil

Oh, and please do help out Kya. (You are a mod after all) Why don't you put up a schedule or something? If you want, Balmung can of course, help out. :animesmil

Nom has reopened the suspicious post as of today. Tsukasa's profile has been checked out. Taisuke (Tai) was comatose even before the mods entered the world. He hacked his way in. Maybe this new virus has something against hackers?
------------------------------------
DON'T FORGET. ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME. THOUGH, WE DOT WANT MORE THAN 15 MEMBERS. MEMBERS ARE ONLY COUNTED IF THEY POST. THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL NOT BE COUNTED UNTIL THEY POST, AND IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE IF WE DO ACTUALLY GET 15. ( sorry, caps for important announcements)
------------------------------------
Anyone have any special ideas for the RPG? Speak now or forever hold your peace, until I ask that question again :animeswea ...

So, So far, this RPG has been really fun. We've got a nice number of members and perhaps we will have a new member! (looks at K.W.)

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]Hmm... a schedule you say... I'll have to think it over and see what events I can come up with. It may take a while because university is sucking the life and creativity out of me more effectively that I thought it would.

And welcome to the RPG Keyblade Wielder. ^_^[/color][/size][/b]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Hee hee... thanks, Reiku. n.n

Anyways, I typed in my first post in the thread and I hope that it's ok that I typed in about knowing you guys. I just thought it would be good since I signed up to be a Mod. Is that ok??

Anyways, can't wait to RP again!! XD

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Purple]Really? I didn't read that part.... does that mean I have to resign my place as moderator and start all over? ; . ; I mean, I can if you want me to, Nomura. After all, I'd do anything for you because I'm your number one fan! XD[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Nah. No prob. But you'll be the last mod, LOL. :animesmil Hey, _Kenshin_, ya ever gonna post? :animesmil

So, yeah K.W. is officially RPing with us!
People are heading to a hospital to see Taisuke's records. Sakura, Kya and me are in. But this will take place in real life. Can everybody remind me what their names are? Mine is Kazuwa Nomura in real life. I'd prefer you guys calll me that when we are RPing outside of THE WORLD.

How is the RPG working out for you guys so far? :animesmil

[color=RoyalBlue][size=1][b]I won't be able to post for a week Nomura... sorry.

I have a 2-min video due on Friday and my group hasn't even started filming it.... grrr....

I'll try and post as soon as I'm humanly able to. Sorry again.[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Neh, its okay. Hoping for my character to have a bit of bigger part, like Reiku's I mean my character's father is the reason Balmung has his wings and such.

But, I'm fine with it. I'm thinking about introducing a career were soon...since my charay dosen't have many people to talk to. Oh and for the first week in April I won't get a chance to get on at all so no posting for me.[/COLOR]

Well, Bloody_Moon...or should I say Clipper... You have to post more often! Heh, the point of this game is, to lead your story on, So if you want to meet a career were, do it! ....

Kenshin...How bout....You could be Nomura's brother! Or...you could be...A newb? Or a pro. Either one would have to meet Clipper, Sakura, Aura, Nom or Kya and get in with the gang... So Be someone's sibling/ reletive or just meet one of us in THE WORLD.

Any way you get in the storyline, it'll somehow work out. So far, Kya, Clipper, and I have had legendary dotHackers as our parents.

[SPOILER] Mine is obviously Helba if you havn't noticed...[/SPOILER]

I've noticed as soon as you said hacker my mind went straight to her. Ya I'll jump into the story when I see fit ok? And ya the sooner the better. I may change my character to a werewolf.

I could be like a male mistral type of character not meaning I'll be all out there ,but I mean like a rare item hunter and start my journey off in a dungeon and finding a defected item or something.

can i send me the website i just now found this page. i am a [U][B]HUGE[/B] [/U] fan of .hack. i would like it if u send me the website :animesmil