Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=System][I][B]...

Anyway, The Cherry-Blossom festival was held today and the biggest new is:

Hacker and Mod?

Keyblade Wielder, I'm not sure what's going on with our characters, but I think they like each other! :animesmil [/B] [/I] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]*Victory Pose* YES! That's what I wanted to happen between those two... and it did!! Woo hoo!! Lol. Anyways, you know when you wrote that Nom did like Sakura, but he thought that he had no chance with her?? Well, turns out that she's always liked him, too... so, now he does have a chance!! Unless you make him not like her... you big meanie. XP So, I'll post my next installment later on... since I want other people to post, too. n.n

By the way... what do you mean the biggest news is Hacker and Mod? I was kinda lost... @.@;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Nomura=Hacker
Sakura=Moderator!

LOL, well, good, 'cause that's what happened if you wanted a relationship between the two. So, post sooner or later...and maybe somebody else will post too!
Posted
Disregard? :animesmil :animesmil LOL, you just deleted my character! Tell about yourself after you did it, and what you're doing while I'm away. You're an NPC, but you're still controlling the NPC. Tell about how you got the powers you have JUST POST! I'm waiting _Ken_, not disregarding. :animesmil
Posted
Ok...now im confused! Ok...Sakura sees a flying NPC...You say it's you...We fight it...It deletes me...I hack back in...We fight...Kelac hurts you...You see that its him...You gate out....
You're an NPC, so you dont have a life outside of THE WORLD. That's all an NPC is, and so far, you have become an enemy to Nom, Sakura, and the others. Are you still lost? :animesmil
Posted
yesh...2 minutes takes forever, imagine 2 hours...LOL, anyway, the story has gotten quite complex. As in the ending of dotHack Quarantine, Aura was reborn anew living, and the Aura playing the game now is her. :animesmil

I'm in a coma, yet I'm still logged in, and lost. So, until I'm found, I'll play as Kelac [SPOILER] Who just happens to be Kite's son, heh [/SPOILER]
Posted
[color=red][size=1]So Nomura, could you do me a favour and post a summary of the storyline so far on here?

I'm sort of confused on where you and Keyblade Wielder are, and what's happened.

If you could do that, that'd be great.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red][size=1]From about post number #28 onwards. Your posts and Keyblade Wielder's posts. I'm a little confused as to what's happening with your two characters. Sorry about asking this.[/color][/size]
Posted
[I][COLOR=Navy][B]....Me, Aura and Rikku go shopping for clothes for the Sakura festival. We get em, log off, go to the festival. Rikku, is picked to be the girl that all the male-users will race for in The Race for Love. The winner, has to kiss the girl. Kya, you're obviously the announcer of this race. So we kiss, we blush alot.... Festival is over soon after. We're walking along, and we notice a NPC in the sky of the town, so we fight him. _Ken_ says it's him, and fights us back. He has a hacker's power to delete other players, and give them comatose. Nomura gets small comatose illness, comes back to school, and Rikku is waiting for him on the school grounds. So, he skips school, and goes to have fun with her. While on their date, they make their relationship, an actual relationship in reality. Then, later that night, Nom hacks back into his deleted account. They log in, Rikku on her laptop, and Nom on his home-computer. They log in at an abandoned battlefield full of past skeletons. That NPC comes back, and wounds Nomura's side with his blade/ staff , this time he gets a long comatose, yet he never logs out of the game. He's lost in the game. aura is in Hareld's room (the bedroom he created just for himslef. He's the creator of THE WORLD) She says she was the Aura from the past .hack series. ( the girl NPC) They don't know Nomura is still logged in, except for Dark(nom's cat) and Kelac ( a mysterious player that noone really knows, except the strange NPC that put Nom into a coma. That's about all, so far. Need more? :animesmil [/B] [/COLOR] [/I]
Posted
[B]Yep, LOL. So, they look for me. They might not find me right away, but my mystery will soon..be revealed. Heh, I'll go to sleep a lot more care-free tonight, knowing that Mods are hunting for me. :animesmil [/B]
Posted
*cough, cough* is it to late to sign up for the RP..... if it is i can understand but if it isnt then email me to let me now ok. my email should be posted somewhere on here so yeah plz let me now if i can i love to RP but im new at it so yea can u also send me the rules too. ^_^ :animeknow
:animesigh
Posted
ok thank u very much i have basiclly all the games and anime series of dot hack so yes im obsested with it thanks a agin for leting me join. I cant find .hack in the Adventure inn and i was there earlier but i cant find it any more i was making my advatr for the game.
Posted
Hate to be a newscence but can any one fill me in on what is going on in the world because im playing the roll of the skull knights comander and cheiff so yeah *cough,cough* lol ummmmm......yeah i really need to be updated on what had happened so i dont look like a dewf and yeah i need help im rampaling. lol well yeah
Posted
[COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Welcome to .hack, girmaster! *Tackles you in slow-mo and then hugs you* XD It's nice to finally see someone new post instead of just me, Reiku and Nomura. n.n I hope you have fun and if you need any help, just PM me, alright? O.<

Anyways, I was wondering..... WHERE'S NOMURA AT?!?! I mean, we can't exactly move on in the story without him and everyone's not posting as they should...

So, I ask again.... WHERE ARE YOU, NOMURA!?

*Looks up at the distance*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...