Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
UMMM... tipiclly i dont know any one here so yeah i hope i begin to start metting new friends here and umm i have no idea where hes at and sorry i thought he was a girl at first until i seen his charicter and yea plz for give my spelling its really bad today.... umm i did post a thing on the site so yeah can u PLZ fill me in on the past events that just happened.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=red][size=1]Girmaster,

First off, try reading all the posts. I know that monotonous, but you'll get some idea of what's going on.

Secondly, post #41 in this thread, Nomura gives a summary of what his and Keyblader's characters have been up to.

Basically there is no rock-solid plot to this RPG, only the one Nomura has in mind. You can do what you like, post what you like, but try and get involved with the main storyline somehow, say by meeting our characters.

Kya is a moderator, so I'm sure your character and her can meet up somewhere, because they're both sort of moderators. ^_^

Anyway, Keyblade Wielder, I have no idea where Nomura is at either. XD

I do hope he comes back soon though.[/color][/size]
Posted
I got lost on the path of life! I'm back, but I'm very busy at the moment, LOL. So, I might or might not post another psot for the RPG, sorry guys. :animesmil
Posted
thinks for filling me in on what has been going on and i have decided to meet up with kya in the story so yeah and i have a feeling no ones going to be on for a while:) :D
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]OKAY! XD

So, now we've got things running smooth and steady at the moment and I hope it'll stay that way until we've finished. :3 I luff the way the story's going so far... full of drama and all that crap. XD Any ideas that could make the plot more... dramatic?

And by the way.. I've been meaning to ask.... are we ever going to the Winter Hot Springs? I was assigned to control that area but we haven't gotten there yet. Should we just end the story soon or drag it on a little bit more?

I'm a bit anxious to see what'll happen between all our characters... specially your's and mine, Kazuwa. :3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]That's true.. I totally forgot about that part. :/

So... I guess it's almost the end. So we can either do that in the next .hack RP or just forget about it.

Those hot springs sounded so good. >x<[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...