OtakuBoards

What is this Clone?

GUNmanZERO7

[color=#b0000b][size=1]http://obclone.proboards55.com/index.cgi

That is the [i]real[/i] OtakuBoards. This site you are currently on is actually a copy of that one, and it stole all its ideas. (You can tell, because that one still has T3h N3xoos. James saw that and thought it was a really good idea, but he finally realised that he didn't really know what it was for, so he finally took it down--you can read about it in the latest site-wide announcement.)

Shortly after [i]this[/i] site was made, James had his technical staff hack the other site and change its name to "clone." (He also hacked most of the profiles, adding "clone" to the ends of their names.) He did this so that no one would ever find out that he stole the ideas from them.

Since you discovered it, he'll probably ban you now. That's what usually happens when someone unearths his dirty secrets.

It was nice knowing you.[/size][/color]

I would do the same thing as well. Its a pretty sneaky and smart thing to do. I love diabolicle schemes myself. I'm that kind of jerk. :shifty: This site should stay. I mean this forums is greater. THe Clone site (the first) should be removed. but it was a search engine. Somebody didn't come up to me and say. There's a site that was copied otakuboards clone. I just saw it. But I am kind of that person I take ideas and shift them in my favor. It's like a game of chess. You get your king killed but you can kill the other king.

[quote name='GUNmanZERO7']It's like a game of chess. You get your king killed but you can kill the other king.[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
I thinkzh you meanzh jhe Queen, yeash?

Wow... Ooo... That board is scarier than a kentucky-fried uncle on Smurfsday. Milk and cheese and mirrors... and the clones... th-they're everywhere... [/SIZE]

[quote name='GUNmanZERO7']The other site has only 29 members. 29 MEMBERS I LAUGH AT THEM!!! :laugh: They suck butt ha ha.[/quote]

[size=1]Pardon me? It's quite possible that you just insulted people from these OtakuBoards with that post. Shame on you.

[strike]And I think the OtakuBoards Clone owns major behindness, but that's only my professional opinion >_>[/strike]

Forgive me, James. Don't ban me! [/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Dragon Warrior']I thought we were rid of that dark past. I could've sworn no one remembered it and it could not be found. This is awful [/quote]

I agree. Just when we think we're all free of the shadows of the past, someone goes and dredges something like that up. My faith in humanity and the forgiving nature of man has been shattered, and I will now cry. :animecry:

I will now cry for being forced to actually [i]use[/i] that smilie. See what you made me do? :'(

-Nine-oh-fi-I mean, [b]Ozy[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]

You know, if I have a clone I might have to kill him. He might turn on me, and start doing things I do. Then become part of the family, and steal my life.

And I shouldn't ask how they got my DNA.

But...

WHAT IF I'M THE CLONE?!?

[spoiler]dundun... DUN![/spoiler]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]What if the clones come here and try to "replace" us for themselvs? Oh why was the evil boards found again? I worry for my life! :nervous:

Someone kill it, please Kill it before it is to late![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]No way......this site's a result of plagiarism works?

And I just had thought that this forum was the best forum I've ever saw...:(

What should I do now? OB had break my trust....this can't be happening :animecry:, I really am going to cry now.....:animecry: *sniff*

Please someone tell me this is a lie....:animecry:

And no......please don't ban me.....I still love this site.....*sniff*[/FONT]

[SIZE=1][I]"It's okay! Everyone, don't panic! I brought a shotgun, those clones won't know what hit 'em, y'hear!"

[Insert mob chant here]

"Come and get it you clone-errific ba-"[/I]

*Bang!*

[I]"Argh!! My ****ing foot! Stupid... clones..."[/i]

*Thud!*

[i][Mob shuffles away, mumbling. The End.]

"Wait... I'm not dead, I just tripped over thi-"[/i]

*Bang!*

[i][...The End.][/I]

That, my dear children, is why you should never lead a mob of confused OB'ans against a clone army, with a single not-so-trusty shotgun between the lot of you. If the clones don't kill you, you can bet the stage-direction-writer will. Sure, there's the question of why there'd be a stage-direction-writer there in the first place, but we all know that's not important... don't we?[/SIZE]