OtakuBoards

Eccnetric animals

Alexa

Have you got a small created pet, that's made up? I have.
Name: Baba
Appearence: When I picture him he's a blue monkey wearing a crimson waistcoat and a cup-shaped hat. He's ussualy seen eating dogs, easpecialy those tiny fluffy ones.
Baba is eccentric and very biased. He's unpredictable.
Baba::smooch:

[QUOTE]Err..no. I don't have that much free time...all the frre time I have I spend here anyway.[/QUOTE]
You're very devoted to these boards then, devoted indeed.
:blush: Baba likes devotion.
Baba: *Shakes cup, begging people for cash and making monkey sounds*

I dunno about made up ones, but my brand new dog, Fred--he's plenty eccentric. I swear, if there was a way to use his excess energy as an alternate power source...!
Take a look at how deceptively innocent he looks. : purplelau :
(BTW, has anyone been able to use the purple laugh smilie yet?!?)

I like dogs, I've got one named Sunstorm, he's a Golden retreiver pup.
Baba::tasty:
D*S: Don't you know better than posting [I]dog[/I] pctures where Baba is lurking? Now I have to lock him up in the closet until he forgets about those cute doggies. *He has a short memory span...*
Baba: :excited:

:therock: Piro I must say that, although I adore capuchin monkies myself........... the feces-throwing just doesn't do it for me. :whoops:

I have a BEAGLE named LIZZY and she's sooooo cute....... and she's sooooooooooooo STUPID!! :drunk: definately not a Snoopy, anything but. I have pictures but they're on my other computer. And as a side note I LOVE rabbits. Rabbits are my favorite animal, lizards come in second, and [i]non[/i]-poisonous snakes (like, the kind you can safely own for a pet) are my third favorite. Dogs in general are okay, and cats........................:shifty: well, um, some are okay......:blulaugh: :blueshift

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]:therock: Piro I must say that, although I adore capuchin monkies myself........... the feces-throwing just doesn't do it for me. :whoops:

and cats........................:shifty: well, um, some are okay......:blulaugh: :blueshift [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well then you have nothing to worry about! Because he's a [color=red][b]FLAMING[/color][/b] poo flinger :D Self-combusting ballistic missiles from god he calls em, lol.

And yes, cats..... NONE are okay, they're all very evil... grrr.. that's why I like dogs, specially mine, he can walk on three legs! :freak:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well then you have nothing to worry about! Because he's a [color=red][b]FLAMING[/color][/b] poo flinger :D Self-combusting ballistic missiles from god he calls em, lol.

And yes, cats..... NONE are okay, they're all very evil... grrr.. that's why I like dogs, specially mine, he can walk on three legs! :freak:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Only three??? Poor dog. :( I don't really like like cats................. although this one friend of mine has kitty-dogs (cats that act like dogs). She'll [i]whistle[/i] for them, and they COME!! I'm like :wow:

.... and um, 'self-combusting ballistic missles' eh?? oooookay.:hippy: :bellylaug

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Only three??? Poor dog. :([/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:rotflmao: No no no! He [i]normally[/i] has four legs!!! Lol, but some times one of them isn't working correctly I guess, so he lifts it up and walks around on three. But that kinda good for him, because half the works done if he has to pee :rotflmao:

And Noodles, quiet! Lol (no offense) Some of us prefer to have lil imaginary friends while we are grown up or growing up, it keeps our young side with us so we dont become uptight squares or anything[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=3]
Some people need to grow up and stop believing in little imaginary friends..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

You got a problem with poo-flinging monkies? How about sea monkies? I got a whole army of those, they'll tear you apart buddy. And yes, I [i]do[/i] believe in my 501 regiment of sea monkies, thankyouverymuch. So why don't you go :cussing: or something. :toothy: :bow:

:flasher:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:rotflmao: No no no! He [i]normally[/i] has four legs!!! Lol, but some times one of them isn't working correctly I guess, so he lifts it up and walks around on three. But that kinda good for him, because half the works done if he has to pee :rotflmao:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

OHHH, I see :blulaugh: I knew that....... :shifty: well, you weren't very specific of details....:wave:

Anna,
You can tell your lil sea monkeys that they can kiss my @§§!!![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock:

:nervous:

:rotflmao:

yeah, okay....... will do....... :bellylaug

I beleive in my dog eating monkey, Anna and her regiment of sea monkeys and Piromunkie, and his butt-residue flinging monkey.
People can beleive what they want.BTW, mind your language.
D*S: Sic him Baba!
Baba: :mad: :devil: :cussing:
Noodlez::help:
Baba::hippy:

hay hay

noddles or what ever the h*e*l*l your name is stop posting if you are not going to be nice

most of us are talking nice you need to also...and WE DONT WANT TO GROW UP SO:flaming: :cussing:

just back off

we are having a nice conversation i would like it if you would not stir things up into a furry

(noddles dont get your nickers in a twist)

i dont know about the rest of you but i think noddles should leave or SHUT UP(expecialy when he wont pm me back for something:flaming: :flaming: )

Some people need to grow up and stop believing in little imaginary friends..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Theres no big deal in having an imaginary pet. I don't have one, mind you but if they want to play with "Cocoa the imaginary cat " then more power to them I guess.[/SIZE]:wave:

monkey/cat is what i have he walks on his hands and has the porsinality,whiskers,and claws like a cat not to mention the need for attention 24/7

and when he is missing i have to wear armor because he is getting ready to do something groose,or mean

by the way where is he anyway:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

ahhhh there you are wait put the sledgehammer down....no put it down

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..:help:....put it dow........

:cross: :bawl: owwww...:help: