Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Just 3 hours and 15 minutes left.
My family managed to convince me to go to my Chili's for my lunch, and [i]of course[/i] my co-workers embarrassed me! :)
*hic* [/B][/QUOTE]

ok i know how old you are now 2, man am i good lol
Posted
OK, here we go. I admit I feel embarrassed about all this, and I want you guys to remember I'm still the same peep, regardless. (Oy, is that not just weird what I just said, or what?)
*big deep breath*
Oh btw, I'm sorry if I gave out false info to everyone, but my riddle was true.
"I'm old enough to drive and to work, but not to drink."
This riddle is no longer applicable to me. It should now read:
"I can drive, vote, work, and drink (just not in that order, and hopefully not all at once)."

Yours truly has turned 21 years old today.
Posted
d@mn so close! 27 isn't that much... I knoew it was 31 or 21.... so i missed one lowsy number hahahaha

Happy 21! You can legally drink now... thats if you do drink... I on the other hand will not be drinking my 21st birthday... I hate alcohol...
Posted
Actually, my family took me to my Chili's, and my buddy the bartender gave me a free drink. I said Strawberry Daquari. And he said, nah, you gotta have something stronger than that. He brought me a vodka and Chardenay (wine) mix. I felt all fuzzy after that, but I didn't get drunk or anything.
However, alcohol tastes nasty. I don't plan to drink it again anytime soon.
Posted
Seriously,you dont like alcohol?Something isn'y quite right about that.Vodka is my all time favorite drink but I like the russian kind over the chinese version...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]Are you serious? You should be getting hammered riiiight about now. Well, you should have gotten piss drunk on your 16th birthday...But I guess same goes for 21. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, well I don't plan on getting drunk.... i'm 18 and I've never had a full beer can before... i spit it out after the first taste.... same with most alcohol.... i don't like to drink..... and just the thought of me drunk... isn't appealing....
Posted
u r not 21!!!!!!!!!! there is no way!!!!!!! i saw ur pic u look 16 the pic is on the boards for show and tell ginny! it is on ppls pics and all that jizz it is the blak box with a bunch o ppls names and pics in it
Posted
heh, looks like my guess was correct after all, I said 20, which is what she was at the time since she said she wasn't going to turn [I]yet[/I], I should have said 20, going to turn 21, but ah hell, I still got it right....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, looks like my guess was correct after all, I said 20, which is what she was at the time since she said she wasn't going to turn [I]yet[/I], I should have said 20, going to turn 21, but ah hell, I still got it right.... [/B][/QUOTE]
you are lucky, man now I feel stupid for saying you are wrong, and my guess on aim was actually like 1 year off I think, wow, so she is 21, hmm, cool ^_^
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]****... i thought she was YOUNGER than me... oh well... now i have a LOT more respect for her... i dont like people who drink a lot... so uh now that we got her age... i need a city roflmao... please oh please dont say waco... i have bad luck w/ girls from there... thou i seem to have good luck w/ 21 year olds... lol my curent gf is 21... and so is my best friend in da world... she is amazing *goes off to lala land dreaming*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...