OtakuBoards

How old is GinnyLyn?

GinnyLyn

OK, the day you've been waiting for!
I'm............*breathes deeply, ready to reveal her age*
.......one year older today than I was yesterday! :D:cool:
*dodges rotten fruit as she runs*

Ok, honest, I'm not my new age until 5:43 this afternoon (Central, USA time), so I'm going to wait until then to tell you numerically how old I am.
Meanwhile, I'm interested to see how old you all think I am. :D:D:D

i'm gonna get in trouble if I guess this... -_- I don't want to think yuo are older than you really are.... women get upset, sometimes...

I will venture I guess though.... female, digimon fan, mature.... first age that came to my head, 31.... maybe 27-31 or 32 today I dunno really, just pick a random 2 digit number......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Lemme just say this much, TN is WAY over.
Since you thought I might get mad, I won't, but gollY! 27 to 31?!? I won't be that for a LOOOOOONG time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Transtic is waay off. hehe

I know Ginny's age...but I ain't tellin'. You'll just have to wait for it heh. ;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]uhh... are you 14? [/B][/QUOTE]
no , she has a job, so that's a no, she , she's in this range 16-18, I have to be right

[font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I Know how old you are. You are....(What did you say strange voice in my Head dont tell them? But why not? O.K. strange voice talk to you later).
Any way I know your younger that 18 for a fact and your atl east 15. I say this because you draw you write storys your a mod andyou work thats alot of stuff to do. So i have narrowed it down to 1...(What you still dont want me to tell them strange voice? I dont care if you try to kill me Im going to tell them.) I think you turned 17.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KUNIVA [/i]
[B][font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I Know how old you are. You are....(What did you say strange voice in my Head dont tell them? But why not? O.K. strange voice talk to you later).
Any way I know your younger that 18 for a fact and your atl east 15. I say this because you draw you write storys your a mod andyou work thats alot of stuff to do. So i have narrowed it down to 1...(What you still dont want me to tell them strange voice? I dont care if you try to kill me Im going to tell them.) I think you turned 17.[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok that's some some disturbing sh**. You know your inner voice doesn't sound like a very cheerful person. Anywayz Ginny Lyn I think you're 19ish that's just my guess. I know you posted your real age once, I'm just to stupid to remember. (Don't tell me not to insult myself Simon! No you shutup! Don't tell me to decapitate a monkey! Monkeys are cool you stupid voice! Don't call me a dip-sh**! If you don't shutup I'll Aaaaaahhhhhh!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Ok, honest, I'm not my new age until 5:43 this afternoon (Central, USA time), so I'm going to wait until then to tell you numerically how old I am.
Meanwhile, I'm interested to see how old you all think I am. :D:D:D [/B][/QUOTE]

That's mean. But I have a very estimated guess on your age, I have evidence!

You have a job, which means you're at least 16.

In Ocarina of Forest, you said you always wanted to be 18, meaning that you haven't been yet.

So, you are either 16 turning 17, or 17 turining 18. :cool:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]

Im 14 and i have a job. I think shes 16 [/B][/QUOTE]
good ie for you, but when I was talkign to her, 16 ws the age to have a job,so that's why my minimum guess was 14.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think she is 20, just as old as I am.... [/B][/QUOTE]
When I guess that age on aim, she said she isn't taht old, so I guess she was in the late teens

Guest firemac
[B]and when were u talking to her? [/B][/QUOTE]
is that really any of your buisness?

Guest firemac
[B]well if when u were talking to her, it musta been awhile ago. Cuz if the age for a job was 16..... [/B][/QUOTE]
nope like week or probably less time ago that I talked to her about her age

****.... so close yet so far away hahaha.... well regardless what your age is, your maturity level is that of someone older who has wisdom and experience, at least thats how you come off as. I work with people who are 10-20 years older than me, some more, and sometimes they aren't half as mature as you are. Then again, everyone has to have fun so.... yeah... ok ok so I'm not good at guessing ages...

I'm gonna guess now, that I have read all these, 19.... or maybe 18.... I dunno, my mind keeps changing its mind...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I find it incredibly amusing that the entire Otaku Community is in suspense about her age..... [/B][/QUOTE]
Seriously,isn't it amazing how the littlest thing can create such a successful topic?
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]