OtakuBoards

Gods Among Men--Down Below [M]

Ezekiel

[COLOR=#ff4403][SIZE=1]So, really, I needed to say a couple of things about the powers used and what will really be happening plot wise. I guess this would be the place to say it, due to the fact I may get questions.

[U][B]Powers:[/B][/U]
God and Lucifer have pretty much the same powers. Well, I imagine they do anyway. Really, though, Gabriel will urge God's chosen to use things such as the ability to answer prayers, the ability to heal, empathy etc. while Belial is going to encourage burning destruction, terror and fear, yeah?

Your characters can use their powers how they see fit, but keep in mind they have been chosen for a reason. God will be choosing those he feels will be responsible with their powers, so don't make your character a psycho that kills all redheads just because they [I]can[/I].

[U][B]Plot:[/B][/U]
I wanted this to be one of those relaxing, fun RPs where you don't feel like you HAVE to post something that is life changing and makes people dribble at your incredible writing skillz. That's why the plot is pretty loose and there's the chance to just take this whichever way you want. In the end, there will be a fight and angels and demons will be involved, the chosen will all stand together instead of trying to fight each other, and one side will win. That's all I have really. How we get there doesn't really matter.

Any questions, suggestions, death threats etc? You know what to do.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Sounds very interesting, Ezekiel. I was wondering... do you have to be a certian someone? Like... some people will be the angels and some people will be the demons and so on... or can you just be anyone you want?

I hope I can join... school's been keeping me busy... >.<; But, I hope this starts up really soon. n.n[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

As I said in my sign up, a fascinating little RPG Jamie, I hope to be able to finish off my sign up sometime in the next day or so, but as I said before my Internet time is severely limited nowadays. Still I look forward to going all Jedi on these Satan worshipping fools.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Don't get too mad at them, Gavin dear, they don't really worship Satan. (My character is nice! She really is!)

I'm hoping that this will be up in a couple of days, Saturday at the latest.

KW: I'm not really sure what you meant, but you can only play as one of the chosen, an angel or demon. Other characters would be useless. [/SIZE]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Alright, Revelation signed up as Astaroth!

This means that Azrael has a counterpart/enemy to rival with during the RP. The drama has already started! Speaking of start, when will this baby launch? It's grown to be quite popular.[/FONT][/COLOR]