NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Neo stops mumbiling and paceing around... Neo: Hey, wern't we ment to have vote off... (When is our first vote of gonna be??)
Fall Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Rex: Err, I think so, not sure....... (I'm not sure, We might have to wait until liamc2 gets online later today)
NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Neo: Ok i'm gonna head of to bed then, gonna get up early tomorrow to collect wood for the fire. It blew out about 1 hour ago, and we an't go any matches, so i will have to find a way to re-light it tomorrow Rex: Ok see ya tomorrow Neo walks up the hill towards his hut, he goes insode and jumps in him makeshift sleeping bag.
RicoTranzrig Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole wakes up in the spot in his hut and looks out into the sky...[/i] Chole: Hmm, lunch ;) [i]Chole gets up and runs out into the jungle with his survival knife in hand.[/i][/COLOR]
Ryan Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole wakes up in the spot in his hut and looks out into the sky...[/i] Chole: Hmm, lunch ;) [i]Chole gets up and runs out into the jungle with his survival knife in hand.[/i][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] *Ryan hears a crunching of leaves. Ryan sends his eagle swift out. Swift circles Chole and dives at him from behind. Chole runs forward but steps into a net and is cuahg in it. It flies up into a tree* Ryan: So what do we have here Swift? Chole: Ahh! Hey! It is you! Ryan: Tresspasser! Chole: It is a free jungle! Ryan: Oh it is, is it? Well then if it is free I can keep you up in the net for a few days now can't I? Chole: WHAT! *Ryan walks awya back into his tree house with his eagle leaving Chole in the net*
Fall Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 *Rex wakes up and hears Chole yelling* Rex: *finds the net that Chole is stuck in* How'd you get up there? Chole: That cocky Ryan left me here Rex: *notices that Chole is getting out by cutting the net with he's knife* Well just get out with your knife? Chole: *looks at him* What do you [i]think[/i] I'm doing?:shifty: Rex: Never mind *walks back to his hut*
Ryan Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [size=1] *Ryan walks up the huts* Rex: What do you want? Ryan: Nothing...Just seeing if you guys had food or not. Rex: Yeah but you can't have any! Go starve! Ryan: Oh I have food! *Ryan pulls out a bag full of rabbit jerky, smoked and pepperd* Rex: Where did you get that! Was it the cameraman! Ryan: Nope! I made it... *Ryan stands around staring at the ocean*[/size]
NeoCactuar Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Neo is walking around looking for good dry wood, he finds a nice dead tree and takes about 6-7 branches and begins to drag them back to camp to get started on his fire. Neo: Now, how can i make fire....?
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]OOC: no-one has to be voted off, thats the point. but if you want to nominate someone to be voted off, pm me and I will set up a poll for MEMBERS ONLY to make it fair and decide whether they stay or go. I hope that clears up some stuff for you. [/B][/QUOTE] there, i told you about the vote offs
Ryan Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Neo is walking around looking for good dry wood, he finds a nice dead tree and takes about 6-7 branches and begins to drag them back to camp to get started on his fire. Neo: Now, how can i make fire....? [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Rex: That is just it, we don't have any matches.. Ryan: You don't need any... Rex:What?! Ryan: Watch... *Ryan takes the branches and puts them on top of each other. Ryan takes out some flint and tinder and rub them together. Sparks fly on the wood and a fire starts.* Ryan: What did I tell ya? Rex: Your the outdoorsman type aren't ya. Ryan: I just know how to deal with situations.[/size]
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 Liam: *sits near fire* mmmm, nice warm fire. . erm very hot fire. . .AAAAAAARGH!!!! Im on fire!!! *runs around with clothes on fire* All: :therock: *Liam jumps into the ocean*
Fall Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [i]Rex sits by the fire[/i] Rex: ehhhh, nice and warm..... [i]Rex puts his hands closer to the fire[/i] Rex: eh. more warm... [i]Rex puts his hands so close that they start to burn[/i] Rex: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MY HANDS!!!! ....*sniff* They're burnt.... :bawl: Ryan: Well don't be so stupid next time..... Rex: *looks at Ryan angrily* Ryan: WHAT?!?! Rex: ......My. Hands. Are. BURNT!!!!. Ryan: So? Go wash 'em Rex: And where exactly am I supposed to wash my BURNING!!! hands? Ryan: Where did Liam go to?! Go there! Rex: *mumbles something to himself* :angry2: :angry2:
Ryan Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [size=1] Ryan: Can it REX! Rex: :cussing: Ryan: Well I'm hungry.. *Ryan takes out a chunk of jerky and gobbles it up*[/size]
Fall Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Rex: *looks at Ryan eating his jerky* AAAGGGHHH!! Ryan: What's your problem? Rex: As if you don't know! Ryan: Oh, didn't I tell you to go wash them?! Rex: NOT THAT!!! Ryan: What then?! Rex: .......*mumbles* ...........jerky..........peppered........yummmmm....... Ryan: Ohhhhhh....... Rex: SHUT UP!!!! Ryan: What's stuck up your backside this mornin'??!!! Rex: YOU!!! AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!! Ryan: WELL?!?! Rex: AARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *runs off to his hut* Ryan: *looks at Rex running off, then continues eating his jerky*
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 Liam: *comes back* mmmms jerky. . nummy. .:tasty: :tasty: *takes a piece and walks away* Rex: why did he get a piece? Ryan: he got a piece??? :angry2: :cussing: get back here!!! *starts chasing Liam*
Fall Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Rex: *following Ryan* IF HE GETS A PIECE, I GET ONE TOOOOO!!! Ryan: SHUT YA HOLE WILL YA!!!! Rex: *looks at Ryan wierdly* *stops* ......okay...., what does he mean by that? :confused: :eek: [i]Liam runs around the fire with Ryan chasing him. Then he runs into Rex[/i] Rex: OUCHIE!!!!! THAT DAMN WELL HURT!!!!!!! Liam: *dazed* .........whoa, what the hell? *sees Ryan thumping towards him* AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *gets up and starts to run around the fire again* Rex: *getting up* I can see a fight happening Ryan: GET BACK HERE!!!!! Liam: STOP CHASING MEEE!!!!!! Rex: *looking at them two* Geez......... Liam: YOU'VE LOST YOUR NUT!!! YOU'VE GONE CRAZY!!!!!! Ryan: *stops* No I haven't? Liam: YES YOU HAVE!!!!
liamc2 Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 OOC: the first vote off starts soon. . I've just got to get the member list.
NeoCactuar Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]OOC: the first vote off starts soon. . I've just got to get the member list. [/B][/QUOTE] Neo: Cool *Rubs his hands together* Thining out the ranks!
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B] Neo: Cool *Rubs his hands together* Thining out the ranks! [/B][/QUOTE] ok the topic is up, all shipwrecked members will know when they open G+S
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 Liam: *grabs some mangoes and gives them to Ryan* for the jerky:toothy: Ryan: that was dessert last night, I have plenty left over Liam: ok *keeps running*
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *yawn* boys are insane...[/COLOR] :whoops:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole grabs his fishing bucket and pole[/i] Chole: Going out to Fish!! Again...[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 20, 2001 Author Posted December 20, 2001 Liam: *sits next to Iris* thats a disgusting generalisation that I take personally Iris Iris: ... Liam: *notices piece of jerky on the ground* BANZAII!!!! *dives for jerky* COME TO PAPPA! :devil: :tasty: Iris: :shifty: :therock:
Raiha Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: ...:devil: *SNATCH!* Mine. [i]She grabs it from Liam and stuffs it into her mouth.[/i] Liam: :bawl: Mean ol girly took my jerky! Iris: Ya snooze ya lose. BTW, not all guys are insane, I take it back. Some are complete idiots. Like the one I'm sitting next to for instance....[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts