Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Ya-hum-hum...

[i]Chole throws the line and dangles his legs off the rocks, splashing around the water and singing a kiddy song...Several fish voluntarily jump out of the water and begin dancing beside him. Chole takes out his dagger and guts all 5 of the fish and throws them into the bucket.[/i]

Chole: Gets 'em all the time...:D[/COLOR]
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Oh brother. :rolleyes: I'm going to bed.

[i]She turns around and walks back to a random house and walks in. Then promply falls asleep on the floor.[/i]

Iris: :sleep:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Coming home with a bucket full of fish, Chole sets down inside a seemingly empty hut, carful not to spread the stench of dead fish to the other people. He sits and warms his hands up...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: aright I'm a complete idiot!!, erm I thinks. .Hey! another piece of jerky!
*dives for it*

Liam: BANZAII!!!!! *picks it up and eats it* mmmm nummys. .
Posted
*Liam walks over to the bucket of fish*

Liam: how many of these were dead on the shore?

Chole: :mad:

Liam: *runs away* hey look! another piece of jerky! *repeats process*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole uses his tunic to cover the bucket of slimy fish. He moves it to his spot in the hut and sits down by the fire, warming his hands.[/i]

Chole: ....

Iris: What?

Chole: So umm...umm...how are you?

Iris: *sweatdrop* [/COLOR] :shifty:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I'm fine. But I wish I could have the privacy of a shower.

Chole: Naw, you look fine.

Iris: What does that mean?

Chole: :o Oh god.

Iris: :rolleyes: Not you too........

Chole: No, it's not what you think.

Iris: Unhuh, that's what they all say.[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: *sits down* Well I am 14, and about that shower, there is a waterfall way over on a secluded side of the island.

Iris/Chole: lemme guess, the cameraman told you?

Liam: Nup, found it this morning when I felt like a shower!
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Liam: I know a fast way to find out. :D

Iris: LIAM! *slap*

Liam: What?

Iris: ...........don't tell me what you had in mind.........

Liam: It was really easy.

Iris: Let me guess...I flash him...

Chole: :o

Liam: Yeah, how'd ya guess?

Iris: Guys are easy to figure out.[/COLOR] :all:
Posted
Liam: bah I was only j/k :blulaugh: you take things to seriously!

Iris: :angry2:

Liam: :angel: :whoops: *backs slowly to the otherside of the fire*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Iris: Where'd Chole go?

[i]Chole runs out of the hut and into the village center.[/i]

Neo: Chole, what's the matter?

Chole: They're trying to make me do a maturity test...with Iris...

Neo: What kind of maturity test?

Chole: SOmething called a "flash"

Neo: *falls to the ground*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo][i]Iris slaps a hand to her forhead in fustration.[/i]

Iris: Liam, you are such an idiot.

Liam: What?

Iris: You embarass Chole, make him leave, and to top it all off, I wouldn't flash him unless he asked.

Liam: Well, it wouldn't take much, you're only wearing a tankini after all...

Iris: [/COLOR] :all:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Neo: Don't worry...being an island boy for a while, you have an excuse...but you'll learn...

Chole: Yeah, living alone does kinda make things difficult...

Neo: Maybe you should head back...it's not a big deal..dont be so self conscious...

Chole: Umm...okay...

*Chole walks back*[/COLOR]
Posted
Liam: whoa, bad mental picture there. .:drunk:

Iris: [SIZE=4]*THWACK*[/SIZE]

Liam: ouch. . I should find Chole. .

Iris: thats a good idea:cussing:
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Back so soon?

Chole: Er...yeah.

Liam: Still gonna do it Iris?

Iris: You wish.

Liam: *snaps fingers* Darn it!

Iris: I'm gonna go take a shower. Bye. *walks out*[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Chole: Should we tell her?

Liam: Naw, we'd disapoint thousands of watching fans. :D

Chole: Should we follow her than?

Liam: Hell yeah!

[i]Blissfully unaware of her stalkers, Iris walks out to the waterfall, and removes her clothes. Stepping out under the rushing water, she lets it wash over her....[/i][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...