Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OOC: you pm me you you want to be voted off, simple as that, when evey1 has pmed me, the voteoff will be done. BTW: isn't that thread still open?
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Liam: you are eating a lion? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I keeell you with my bare hands!! I keeeell you repeteadly!!

Iris: you like tigers, remember?

Liam: oh yeah. .
Posted
OOC:Don't worry. I didn't vote any of you active people off. It was someone who I never even knew joined here cause they never posted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kool-*eats the lion.* It's not bad. It tastes like beef.

Liam-no, it tastes like chicken.

Chole-*taps him on the shoulder.* Uh, it tastes like beef. Not chicken.

Liam-This is my piece of the lion so I'll say how I want it to taste!!

all-:therock:

Liam-got anything to drink?:D

Kool-There's the stream over there.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]Liam: of course i am! WAAAAAGH! Im also evil!!

All: :therock:

Liam: i'll be in my corner if u need me. . [/B][/QUOTE]

How do you have a courner on a rond desert island?
Posted
Rex: I don't have a corner.......:(

Chole: So?

Rex: And I'm sure as hell not gonna sleep on the ground!!!

Chole: Why?

Rex: .........snakes....

Liam: *says as he's walking off to his corner* Sad, sad litle boy.......

Rex: Atleast I'm not an idiot like you......!!

Liam: Oh SHUT UP will ya!!

Rex: ........ :drunk: :drunk: I'm gettin' a bit dizzy from that fall off the cliff I had..........:drunk:

Neo: :drunk: :devil: .....So am I...... :devil:

Rex: *looks at the battered up old Phantom Blowfish* *looks at Neo* ........

Neo: :drunk:
Posted
Liam: *comes out of his corner* so whats going on?

Neo: *whisper* he isn't hyper anymore

Rex: *whisper* i hope so!

Liam: so evil friends! what dastardly act will we commit today:devil: :devil: ?

Neo: spoke to soon. .
Posted
*everyone looks at Liam*

All: ....

Rex: eerrrmm..........

Liam: Well?!

Rex: :drunk: errrr........

Neo: :devil: :drunk: ........

Liam: HHEEELLLLOOOOO?!?!?!

All: ...

Liam: :cussing: HELLO?!?!?!?!?!

All: ....

Liam: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :angry2: AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

*walks off somewhere*
Posted
Woody-that's hard to say. If there isn't anyone here, we can change that and leave Liam here while we get off this island!!!

Kool-no. He would start to go even more insane. But there's got to be someone else on this island.
Posted
Woody take a deep breath and watch Chole sharpen his blade. She looks at Liam walking around and acting weird.
Woody - He never change
Kool - no
Liam - (dancing around) lalalalalalala.
Posted
Liam: *pulls a box of christmas decorations out of a tree, and starts hanging them up*

Woody: where did you get those?

kool: the camera man, duh

Liam: :D *continues to hang up little bits of mistletoe and christmas wreaths on the huts*
Posted
OOC: Now Liam's gone REALLY insane this time! :runs off screaming:

*~*~~*~*~~

Sere: :sneaks a wreath and shoves it on Liam's head: Go put christmas up somewhere else, insane boy . . . :walks off to meditate under the waterfall:
Posted
Liam - (singing) jingle bell jingle bell
Woody - :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Liam stop, you're hurting my ear.
Liam - (singing) Deck the hall......fa lalalalalalalala
Woody :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Liam - :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:
Posted
OOC: Speaking of Christmas Carols I have a little riddle:

What's this carol? 'Rotund personification favricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals of frozen water' Ha! GUESS!!!

*~*~~*~*~~

Sere: :walks and sits under the waterfall:

[SIZE=1]We three kings of Orient are, tried to smoke a rubber cigar . . .[/SIZE]

Sere: :rolleyes: Liam CAN'T sing . . .
Posted
Woody - Riddle, if only I listen to X-mas carol. (thinking the answer to the riddle) I give up.
OCC - Keep thinking
Liam - (singing) Frosty the snow man....
Woody - :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:
Liam - :blackeye: :blackeye:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...