RicoTranzrig Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Crying, Chole walks over to Kool and Rex...[/i] Kool: Chole, what's wrong? Chole: I messed up, big time... Kool: I told you not to... Rex: It's okay...it's a guy thing... Chole: Yeah...*sniff* Kool: Don't feel so bad...she'll most likely forget about it...*looks at Iris on the beach...* Rex: Or maybe not... Chole: *Walks to the little corner in his hut to hide and cry.*[/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Kool-awww. He likes her. How cute. Liam-what's cute about it? He's heart broken. Kool-that's not what I mean. It's cute that he likes her. Liam-He needs to tell her. I'll go talk to him. Kool-no! You'll probably make things worse. I'll talk to him later.
Raiha Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* Kool: Chole's really upset. Iris: I know. It was stupid of me to push him over. Kool: Are you going to talk to him? Iris: No. I'd do more damage than good. Rex: Well, he's already pretty damaged, couldn't get worse. Iris/Kool: Oh no...it could.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole takes his blade out of his blanket and puts it to the flame and starts talking to himself.[/i] Chole: Man...I really messed up this time...[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 Liam: why does everyone think i'll make everything worse when i talk to people:( All: *start talking about the weather* Liam: thanks for the support. .:therock:
Deedlit Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Kool-my, the sun's so bright today. Nope! It shouldn't rain today. Liam-Quit changing the subject! Why do you think I'll make everything worse? Kool-Hey look! Look at erm....that flock of seagulls! all-oh! Yeah! look at them! Liam-....grrr :shifty:
Raiha Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Iris: *sigh* Rex. You go talk to Chole. Rex: But waht do I say? Kool: Do you like him? Iris: Um...:blush: A bit... Kool: That's soooo sweet! :angel: Iris: :o[/COLOR]
Deedlit Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 Kool-Tell him that Raiha likes him a bit. Rex-Ok. *goes over to Chole and tells him that Raiha likes him abit. Chole comes running over to Raiha.* Chole-Is it true? Raiha-yes. *blushes* *Chole then continues to smile for the rest of the day.*
Raiha Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Iris: :o Thankx alot Kool. Kool: Sure...*shrug* You should try to talk to him more. Iris: Um........yeah..... Rex: Come on girl! It's not that hard is it? Iris: Well, you've got a point there...[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]In a few hours, Chole manages to make 50 baskets out of one tree he cut down in the forest with his blade. In those baskets, he filled with tons and tons of fruit that seem to keep growing out of the trees every minute[/i] Chole: Hmm...I bet everyone would like a few of these...especially Iris...*blush* but what do I say to her? [i]Some ruffling in the bushes[/i] Chole: Who's there? Cameraman: Yeah, hi...I've been watching you cut the tree and carve and twist each branch into a basket...some trick...but the ratings are off the scale now that the camp is really active. Keep it up. Chole: Umm...okay... [i]Chole trotts off, carrying the baskets on a long pole through the forest. He sets it down at the center of the village and gives a big whistle.[/i][/COLOR]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 OOC: ACK! I haven't been here for FOUR WHOLE DAYS!!!!!:wigout: Oh well . . . I guess it's punishment for being sick . . . *~*~~*~*~~*~*~~ Sere: :walks out of a random hut, holding a half-finished clay pot: Wonderful! Fruit! :grabs a random fruit, then walks off to the beach to catch some fish and finish her pot: Thanks Chole!
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: No problem...:D [i]Chole takes a basket and looks around for Iris. After a few minutes, he gives up and goes to her hut to set the baskent down on her bed and leaves her a note. "I'll be waiting for you at the waterfall..." He leaves the note and runs off...[/i][/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 OOC: i don't know if i've said this but Danny has left the island, goodbye danny!, erm well who excactly is he? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Liam: bah. .i'm going for a swim. .*wanders off towards the waterfall/spring* Kool: he seems to do that alot Iris: obsessed with hygeine(sp?) Rex/Neo: *finishes rolling in mud* we know, you've gotta let go of those things and habits on this island:D Sere: smells like to me that you shouldn't have:rolleyes: Rex/Neo: :p
Sere Tuscumbia Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Sere: :turns away from Rex/Neo and finishes her walk to the beach: :sighs: It's really peaceful . . . :sits down and starts to finish her clay pot: [I]:several minutes later:[/I] Sere: :is finally finished w/ her pot, and sets it to rest w/ all of the other pots in the little shed she built for herself: Now . . . time for some fishing . . . :pulls out the spear she built and wades out into the ocean:
Raiha Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *reads note* :blush: Laters Kool! Kool: Chole? Iris: Er.......yeah. Rex/Kool/Sere: Good Luck! Iris: :o *runs off*[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Liam: *floats around in the little pool under the waterfall* Chole: what are you doing here!!! Liam: wha. .?
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Er...umm...it's okay...I'll just leave you be... [i]Chole jumps out of the pool and waits by the path...nervous...[/i] Liam: ???[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Hi Chole. Chole: Hey...Liam's in the waterfall right now. Iris: Oh is he? I'll fix that problem... Chole: Don't kill him. Iris: Naw, I'll just pitch him into the ocean.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Umm..okay...I'm gonna go for a dive...*starts climbing the rocks* Iris: Oookay...he's really nervous... Liam: Am I supposed to not be here right now. Iris: *Gives him the note* Liam: Oh...ooooohhh... Iris: Yeah... [i]Liam gets out of the water and walks to the second waterfall.[/i][/COLOR]
Raiha Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris slowly slides into the water.......watching Chole swim.[/i] Chole: ....So.......how are you? Iris: :rolleyes: I'm fine.......now that you know how I feel... Chole: Um....yeah, me...too...[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Liam: gah. .there going to do that in my waterfall. .eww. . *wanders off to the natural spring about 400 metres away* Liam: this is the palce for me. .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. . *sighs some more and sinks into the little pool*
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 Chole: But...I'm just...a kid... Iris: You're only a year younger than I am... Chole: Seems like a lot... Iris: uh-huh...no! Chole: So I guess it's not... Iris: Thanks for the basket... Chole: You're welcome...umm...sorry about the waterfall thing...
Raiha Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Iris: I'm sorry too...... I shouldn've shoved you. Chole: It's okay. Iris: Good. *kisses his cheek* You're so cute. Chole: :o[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 Liam: stupid echo. .*calls out* yeah well i'm err. .i think. .around your age too! Iris: ... Liam: keep it down!:p *thinks* bah ruining my nice soak. .
RicoTranzrig Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole's face turns bright red...[/i] Iris: Wow...I guess it wasn't just the warm weather that was making you turn red... Chole: Hehe...is it okay if I kiss you too? Iris: well...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts