Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Which ones do you like the best.. movies, music, games w/e.

I'd have to say I like Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy VIII and Advent Childeren, and Samuri Shamplo the best.
Posted
The best sound tracks I've heard would have to be the FFX-2 sound track mostly because of the chocobo and YaRiPa songs, also I like the matrix soundtracks there kewl.
Posted
My favourite soundtracks are from any Final Fantasy game, oh and Advent Children. The music to me is just genius even in the old games the music is still very impressive. I'm on a mission to buy them all, so far I only have all the Final Fantasy VII OST's (the game, AC and DoC).
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]My favorite soundtracks are mostly from the Final Fantasy series. I really like the FF X-2, FF X, FF VII and FF VIII soundtracks. They're all so beautiful and sometimes it even makes me think. It also calms me down whenever I need to think or even do some hoomework. Lol.. imagine... "OMG!! I got a 98 on a Algebra II Test and I studied while listening to FF VII music!!" Wouldn't that be the most coolest??

Also, I listen to the Kingdom Hearts I and II soundtracks a lot. It always makes me either hyper or sad whenever I listen to the random songs. It's like either "Yay! Agrabah! w00t!" or "Oh my gosh... IT'S THE ICE TITAN!" It's like remembering everything that you've actually done in that game... woah... o.O[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Musicals:
RENT
Chicago
West Side Story
Grease

Games:
.hack//Sign Soundtrack
DOA Beach Volleyball Soundtrack
Resident Evil Soundtrack

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...