OtakuBoards

Digimon Online Survival [E]

Rei

Zalina patted gabumon on the head near his horn and smiled. She was happy he helped in this battle but she was also saddened that two of their traveling companions had suffered losses.

A few moments later Zalina was sitting on the ground with gabumon. Both resting silently on the grass. Zalina remembered first hearing about the digimon thing and seemed rather "meh" about it. It wasnt untill one of her friends had talked to her about it where she finally decidedto try it.

Once she tried and chose Gabumon she grew to enjoy it alot. And to think that wasnt very long ago.

[i]"Hey Zalina, can you beleive this place? I mean look how huge it is, not only that but all the many things to do..." Her blond haired friend said spinning around. Her partner, A DemiDevimon, flew around her as she spun.[/i]

[i]Gabumon and Zalina both stood there, "Yeah its a wonderful place. Hmm what should we do next?"[/i]

[i]However before she could say anything more or suggest something all four of them were knocked onto the ground by some silent unseen blast.[/i]

[i]Gabumon and DemiDevimon both digivolved. Garurumon and Devidramon stood waiting for their opponent. After all anyone suddenly attacking from no where were considered enemies instantly.[/i]

[i]A large digimon had appeared, It was a huge metal tyrannomon. It growled which sounded rather mechanical like for a moment before he swung his huge claw at the two champions. His eyes were red and he seemed to be in quite a rage. Perhaps over territory, the girls thought.[/i]

[i]Garurumon and Devidramon both went to battle with it and soon it was obvious two champions wouldnt be able to stop this higher level digimon. Eventually he had worn them down and Garurumon let Zalina get on his back. They were going to retreat. He could run faster than the heavy metal monster and Devidramon could fly higher than it could reach.[/i]

[i]One thing led to another and devidramon didnt make it off the ground. He was data withing minutes and an egg the next. Her friend and the egg joined Zalina on garurumon who ran for it. Her friend had lost her friend all because of some teritorrial dinosaur. She decided to take a break from digimon but before she could actually leave she introduced Zalina to a group leader so he could make sure she wouldnt get to lost. However before her friend could go away for a while most of the people vanished. It was like a nightmare.[/i]

Now it wasnt that great either. Two people lost their digimon, Everyone was tired and they were no where near finished. She felt so tired though she didnt do much of anything during the battle except for cheer her partner on. She felt exhausted.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Azari grummbled, He didnt like any of this. Evil digimon, few humans, and fights around every corner. It seemed like the whole world was out to get them. And in this case he knew he was right. Only a few "survivors" and all up against three huge bad guys and whatever digimon decidedto obey them.

Not only that but now they had a kid with social issues running loose. Azari growled to himself which sounded much like a grummbled.

Rraikmon frowned, "Whats wrong?"

"Feel hungry, Im tired, And It seems as though we never get a break."

Rraikmon sat down next to him. She was still quite tall even when sitting. She smiled slightly and sighed, "Well you must be up for the challenges to come. Or I will never be able to make it to Ultimate."

"Yeah... So what are we doing now? Standing around or are we going to actually head to the next dark losers hide out? I am bored."

"Let us rest, sheesh." Gabumon hissed.

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]As time passed and the group of tamers got more hungry and more tired. It seemed like that had been walking for an eternity Mira looked in her bag which she usually kept packed with food but it was empty. She remembered that all the food she had was gone and she had nothing to offer to Hawkmon or the other tamers because she was sure that they were as hungry if not more than she was. The group continued onward and onward and onward until out of nowhere a tiny digimon fell out of a tree. Zalina rushed over to help the tiny little digimon up as Mira used her d-terminal to look him up. "[URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/Burgemon.jpg]Burgemon[/URL], rookie level." Mira read of the d-terminal. "Are you lost?" said Zalina to the small rookie digimon but before she could even get the words out of her mouth he burst into tears. The group didn't know what to do as Burgemon continued to cry. Seconds later 2 more digimon appeared, they ran up to Zalina nearly knocking her down to take back the rookie digimon who couldn't stop crying. Mira once agian pulled out her d-terminal. "[URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/BurgemonAdult.jpg]Burgemon[/URL], champion level." The female Burgemon jumped up onto Zalina and gave her a great big hug. "You saved my baby, thank you so much. How can I ever repay you? Oh I know you can be our guests at the Burgemon village, where you can enjoy our scrumpsious hamburgers." she said with a heavy southern accent. Suddenly the eyes of the tamers and there digimon lite as they all followed the 3 burger like digimon to their small village. As they entered the village Masaru looked down at his digi-egg which began shaking violently, he got worried. After a few seconds later it cracked open and out came a tiny black digimon, [URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/Botamon.gif]Botamon[/URL].[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The gang and their digimon ate enough burgers to last a lifetime everyone was full and tired. Masaru grabbed Botamon and stepped outside. He was amazed that this small village survived the devastation that happened to the digital world. It was so small and so full of life which was now very rare to find here in the digital world. Masaru hugged Botamon tight, he is his best friend and he never wanted anything to seperate them agian. "Botamon digivolve to...Koromon!" Masaru was amazed that his digimon once agian digivolved within a hours he had went from a digi-egg back to his in-training form. The 2 of them went back inside to rest with the others seeing as how it was now night time.

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]As the gang enjoyed a peaceful sleep in the Burgemon village they were all awakened by the sounds of screaming and fire crackling. "Can't we ever catch a break?" said Mira as she tried to wake herself up fully. She and the other tamers went outside to see the entire village being burned to the ground by 3 digimon covered in dark flames and the dozens of Burgemon were helpless to do anything about it. "We are [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/DarkRizamon.gif]DarkFlarizamon[/URL] the servants of the all powerful BlackWarGreymon, our master will be most pleased when we bring him your data. Dark Flare!" said the leader of the DarkFlarizamon as he and the others continued to burn the village down. Hawkmon, Rreikmon, and Gabumon prepared to digivolve when Skye jumped in front of them. "Please allow me, you guys make sure every one gets to saftey." Skye insisted to the 3 rookie digimon as they got everyone else to saftey. "What's this a little girl wants to take the 3 of us on all by herself." said one of the DarkFlarizamon in a sarcastic voice. "You have no idea. Execute...Spirt Evolution...Kazemon!" [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/Kazemon/Images/kazemon-s1.jpg]Kazemon stood there in the mist of all the flames[/URL] as if she were waiting for the DarkFlarizamon to make the first move. "Dark Flare!" Each of the fire covered champion level digimon launched their attack, Kazemon dodged them with ease then went into a [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Kazemon&twg_show=201.jpg]kicking frenzy[/URL].

Mira, Azari, Zalina, Zuri, and Masaru helped the Burgemon to escape with the help of their digimon. "Bubble Blow!" yelled Koromon as he shot his bubble attack at a piece of falling wood to protect Masaru as he helped the Burgemon. "Oh no." cried Mira to Hawkmon. "That a Burgemon is stuck underneath that burning hut." Hawkmon flew into action. "Feather Strike!" the bird like digimon threw the feather on top of his head toward the burning wood that lay on top of Burgemon shattering it.

"Dark Flare!" DarkFlarizamon once agian launched their attacks toward Kazemon. "Hurricane Wave!" The attacks met head on and were evenly matched, Kazemon fell to hands and started twirling toward the DarkFlarizamon. "Tempest Twist!" Kazemon's wind powered kicks tore through the 3 DarkFlarizamon like paper as each of their data exploded. "Azulongmon's power must have made the digimon stronger even in their current forms." Mira noted. "No, look at the destruction they caused to your village, theres nothing left." said Mira to the Burgemon that were now left homeless as the tiny rookie and champion digimon grouped together and took in what just happened.

When suddenly..."Terra Destroyer!" A gigantic ball of energy fell onto the Burgemon when the explosion cleared the only thing remaining was data lots and lots of data. The digidestined where speechless as they looked up to see BlackWarGreymon. "You monster!" Mira yelled as she was the first to react to what she saw. "Tempest Twist!" Kazemon attack the mega digimon but he simply ducked to avoid her attack which then turned into another attack as she hit him with her butt (ooc: lol). "[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Frontier/Kazemon/Images/love-tap.jpg]Love Tap[/URL]!" the attack had no affect what so ever, Kazemon let forth another furry of fast kicks which BlackWarGreymon doged effortlessly, he then slowly pulled back his claw as to strike the fairy digimon but she was tackled to the ground before he had a chance to strike. "Are you crazy? You're going to get yourself killed, you can't take him on alone." yelled Zalina to Kazemon as she dedigivolved back to Skye.

Hawkmon, Rreikmon, Gabumon, and Koromon lept into action.
"Hawkmon digivolve to...Aquilamon...Blast Rings!"
"Rreikmon digivolve to...Rylonamon...Tiger Eye!"
"Gabumon digivolve to...Garurumon...Howling Blaster!"
"Koromon digivolve to...Agumon...Pepper Breath!"

The force of the 4 attacks together created a powerful blast which hit BlackWarGremon directly exploding into smoke which then cleared to show that he was unafftected. "Black Tornado!" BKWarGreymon created a powerful black twisted with his body and attacked Aquilamon, Rylonamon, and Garurumon causing them to dedigivolve back to there rookie forms. There was nothing they could do that could defeat the mega digimon. "If only they could digivolve to ultimate we might stand a chance." said Mira. "Terra Destroyer!" this time BKWarGreymon's attack hit the ground shattering it causing all of the tamers and their digimon to fall down into what seemed like a never ending pit.

ooc: whew! From this point on we will be seperated for a while. We will awaken with only our digimon in a place of total darkness like a deep cave. This is where our digimon will learn to digivolve to ultimate. Take this time to kind of develop your character a bit more you know how everytime a digimon digivolves the episode is usually all about their tamers, like that. Stumble upon any ultimate digimon of your choice and do your stuff, after defeating the digimon you will be transported to a place your digimon will recognice as the Dark Jungle, this is where we will all meet up agian.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Azari awoke a while later. It was almost as dark as it was when he was asleep with no dreams. He spread his arms out and pushed himself up off the ground from lyingtherei n the dirt. He felt fur next to him and ran his fingers along it to find Rraikmon's collar.

"Owchies!" She yelped.

"Sorry girl. I didnt mean to hurt, whatever it is I just hurt."

"No It was not you. I... Yes something is stuck on my front left paw." She whined quietly.

"Can you light it up in here then?" He asked.

"Oh I forgot." He heard her say this right before a bright light began to glow around the dogs neck. Her collar's stone had lit up brightly like a tiny flashlight.

Azari noticed a large rock on her paw. Green moss grew on it and it was damp. It was the size of a beach ball and had several jagged edges. He looked for a few solid and dulledges and lifted it towards the wall. Rraikmon pulled it out and stood up. She kept it off the ground. Apparent even for her it hurt. It must have landed on her foot or something because it looked roughed up.

"Now what?"

"Follow the yellow brick road." Azari answered.

Rraikmon looked down and saw nothing but black rock, "But..."

"Its from a movie Rraikmon. Dont take it seriously. What I mean is, Take the only path open to us."

She looked down the dark cave, "Oh... Ok I get it. Get on my back Ill carry you."

"No your foot is hurt."

"Ill heal. And plus it will get us out of here faster."

He shook his head, "No. I will walk. You will heal quicker if you dont put any extra weight on it."

And so without any more argument or talking they both started walking along the dark cave. Of course Rraimon was limping a bit but she was still almost faster than Azari because of how long legged she was.

Azari was grumbling. he was tired of having digimon randomly attack ever other minute. He didnt want his digimon hurt anymore.

"This couldnt get any worse." He grummbled suddenly.

Suddenly of course the ground shook. Azari looked up to see two large eyes glaring down at them.

"You just HAD to say that didnt you?" Rraikmon growled at her partner.

Azari tried to find out what digimon it was, "Lovely, NeoDevimon. Ultimate."

[img]http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied5/images/NeoDevimon.gif[/img]

"Digivolve! Rylonamon!" In a flash the large cat stood before Azari. Even in this form her one paw looked swollen and kind of beatten up but she no longer had to stand on it. She let out a roar as the eyes glared at them.

"Pathetic humans. How dare you trespass into my domain of darkness! No matter, I shall deal with you weaklings and be done with it. Deep Sorrow!"

A black cloud which no one could see in the darkness floated around and swarmed around Rylonamon. She coughed and then roared. The blackness vanished and her facial expression changed. She looked sad and almost deeply depressed.

"This cant be good" Azari said quietly.
--
ooc: Never seen this guy on the show so i made up what that attack looked like. So...meh im not done with this im just to tired to continue so its going to be a two parter.

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]ooc: A friend of mine from another forum who also loves digimon has been reading this rpg and she loves it so she has decided to join in, she'll be posting later on and I'm so excited cause she is going to be using one of the digimon from the new season.

ic: When Mira finally woke up she opened her eyes to see that she was in a cold dark cave, she looked around to see that none of the other tamers were around her when suddenly she felt something soft touch her neck. "AHHHHH!" she screamed as she jumped up with both her fists in the air to see that it was just Hawkmon with a confused glare upon his face. Mira quickly lowerd her fists and acted like nothing was wrong as she continued to look around and see nothing but darkness. "I don't suppose you know where we are Hawkmon." she said to her bird like partner. "You're right I don't know where we are." he replied. "Look lets just see if we can find away out of here because this is bringing up alot of bad memories. "If your talking about about what happened to Vince and the others then you can't think like that they knew the consequences of fighting Daemon, and they excepted that that's what they had to do..." Mira cut Hawkmon of, "Hawkmon just stop, I've come to terms with that and I realize they did what they had to do. Lets just find away out of here." Mira replied as she started walking, looking for away out of the dark cave they had found themselves in. "What other bad memories could you have." Hawkmon asked as he stuggled to keep up with his tamer. "Just drop it." Mira yelled at her digimon who stoped and stared at her with a sad look on his face. I'm sorry Hawkmon, I didn't mean to snap at you like that it's just.....Well before I meet you I had another digimon. It all started when I came to the digi-world for the first time. My digimon was Patamon and the group that I trained with consisted of the biggest a**hole I've ever met and his girlfriend whose digimon where Growlmon and Kyuubimon. I was really young and they pushed Patamon and I around and treated us horribly because I couldn't make Patamon digivolve to the mighty Angemon. While we were all training in a dark cave much like this much like this one we were attacked by Devimon.

The other 2 members of my group left Patamon and I there alone and Patamon was no match against Devimon. After Devimon defeated Patamon the only thing left was a digi-egg but as I tried to take it Devimon attacked me. Thats when Vince and the others saved me but the cave began to cave in so there was no way for me to get Patamon's digi-egg." Hawkmon was speechless to hear what happened to Mira before he had met her, as he tried to console her the ground began to shake violently. He and Mira looked up to see a creepy but powerful looking digimon. "That's [URL=http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/SkullSatamon2.gif]SkullSatamon[/URL]!" cried Hawkmon. As the creepy digimon flew up into the air and prepared to attack. "Nail Bone!" it cried. "Hawkmon digivolve to... Aquilamon!", within seconds Hawkmon had transformed into his champion form and started to attack. "Grand Horn!" the 2 attacks met head on but Aquilamo was no match for the ultimate digimon and fell hard to the ground causing the cave to shake agian but this time rocks began falling from the top of the cave, Mira realized that it was caving in. "No this can't happen agian." she thought.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ooc: Hmm devimon... neodevimon... mwahaha

---

Azari stood there with a terrified look on his face as his digimon plopped down onto the ground and sighed sadlt, "Im just not strong enough to fight this guy. I feel so depressed, like i couldnt lift my claw to attack. Im so weak..."

Azari's fists were clenched tight as NeoDevimon slammed his large long arm into the saddened Rylonamon. She flew into the wall and made a noise as though she was in pain.

"Guilty Claw! Mwahahah" He reached out and stuck the tips of his long sharp fingers into Rylonamon's back. She roared in pain and then sat there.

"Sorry Azari. I failed you. Im such a bad digimon. I ran away when everyone vanished and..." As she rammbled on NeoDevimon watched. He was rather amused with this.

Azari, however, was not. His fists began to shake violently as his muscles were so tight they began to hurt and shake. Soon his whole upper body shook with rage and anger. He was not known for outbursts and anger but his ability to think things through and do things in the most simplified way possible. He never saw a need to do things complicated and to get frustrated over the hard things seemed rather pointless to him. Yet even now the fires of anger burned within his chest and he seemed to lose all his thoughts on the subject. This was not the first time someone he knew went into serious depression... and he did not want to lose another person because of it.

NeoDevimon looked bored now, what with Rylonamon not fighting back and rammbling on about her failures in life. He raised a huge claw and was goingto swipe down on Rylonamon.

Azari ran in front of Rylonamon and shouted as loud as he could, "STOP IT! Some dumb digimon made us fall down here! We didnt come here on our own. Get your big fat head out of your a** and let us leave!"

The digimon glanced down at him, his arm halfway down towards the boy who now stood in the way. He began to laugh viciously. "BlackWargreymon is not dumb. He is magnificent. A Dark Lord digimon if ever there was one. I am bored with you two. I shall dispose of you both and reap the benefits once my lord hears."

He began to attack again.

"I will NOT lose someone like this! Not again!"

"What are you doing... You will get yourself killed Azari..." Rylonamon mummbled. She felt as though she was coming out of her wierd phase but she still felt there was nothing she could do. Her own attacks would do nothing against the ultimate.

"I dont care anymore. I am tired of this. First everyone vanishes! Then people lose their partner. Now I am about to lose you like I lost my mother and I am fed up with it!"

NeoDevimon swung his arm down but the light on Rylonamon's collar began to shine very bright. He held an arm over his eyes to block the blinding rays of golden shimmering light.

"Rylonamon Digivolve too...."

A few seconds later a large dinosaur like digimon stoof before Azari. Its horns no longer curled under but bent up and forwards. It had small diamond shapes under its eyes and long spike covered tail.

"Rampantmon! Raaarr!" Before NeoDevimon could react he was slammed into the nearest wall by a large pain of horns.

"Stun Claw!" The dark digimon hit Rampantmon very hard in the chest but it only knocked it back a ways.

Rampantmon roared louder than ever, "Diamond Eye!" The diamonds under its eyes began to glow bright blue. Large diamond like stones appeared much like a renamons diamond storm would but there were only six. One for each diamond shape. They flashed from blue to pink and pointed sharp ends at NeoDevimon. They shot at their target like arrows from a bow.

They hit hard and exploded into tiny shards upon impact.

"You just dont learn do you!" NeoDevimon said standing up from his spot where he had fallen. "GUILTY CLAW!" He reached a long claw out and slammed it into Rampantmon's chest. However if did not have the effect it did before. As a matter of fact it had no effect what so ever.

"Tail Slammer!" It swung its tail back and brought it upon NeoDevimon's head with a very solid hit. It backed up quickly as NeoDevimon shook it off and attempted to attack again.

"You dont stand a-"

"Horn Rammer!" It ran full speed (which was really fast for its weight and size) and pointed its sharp horns directly at NeoDevimon's Chest. It slammed right into NeoDevimon and the horns pierced right through him. NeoDevimon groaned in pain and burst into data bits.

"RAAHHHH!" Rampantmon roared as the data vanished.

"Holy... Cow. Its gone crazy..." Azari muttered.

The large digimon turned around and looked at its tamer. It triedto smile which just showed some teeth. "Me do good?" It asked in a deep male growl.

"Another gender change, oh brother your confusing."

"Me do good?"

"Not much in the way of brains either. You seem to be more about the rage, which might explain why the guilty claw attack didnt work. You are not much of a thinker."

The digimon looked at his strangly. "Me do good?"

"Yes you did good." Azari finally answered.

"Rah ha haah!" It laughed happily.

"Careful there. We dont want big rocks falling on our heads." Azari said as Rampantmon began to jump up in down liek a little kid who just learned he was going to the candy store.

"Rock Hurt..." Rampantmon said suddenly looking at one of his claws. Suddenly he began to glow and devolved back into Rraikmon.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes... I dont remember much."

"Yeah your ultimate form doesnt... All brawn no brain I guess. You were a he again and didnt spend to much time thinking. You were able to avoid being effected by NeoDevimons attacks."

"Hmm that would explain why I am still alive."

They began to find their way out of the cave. They saw light and walked towards it.

"May I ask you a question?" Rraikmon asked after a minute or so.

"Go ahead."

"What were you yelling about before I was Rylonamon?"

"Oh that. Well a long time ago my mother got sick. For a long time she was sick. I had to take care of myself and she slowly became depressed. She also went on about how she couldnt do this or do that. Eventually she decided evne though she was sick she was going to do something for me once and for all instead of mope around about it. She drove to pick me up at school but never made it to the school."

"What do you mean?"

"Semi ran a red light. She never saw it coming.She didnt have to."
-----
ooc: Meh i kinda was going along and forgot about character stuff and had to think of something quick... hope this is ok... GOW (girl of wolves) wont be able to post till tomorrow or perhaps friday.

Guest Raramon
[COLOR=DarkGreen]ooc: Yay digimon

Name: Jade
Color of Digivice IC: Pink
Digimon Parner/Digivolutions and Attacks: Raramon (Nuts Shoot), Sunflowmon (Sunshine Beam), Lillymon (Flower Cannon, Flower Wreath), Rosemon (Thorn Whip, Rose Spear)

ic:
As [URL=http://thedigiport.com/screenshots/ep01/08.jpg]Jade[/URL] and her digimon partner [URL=http://thedigiport.com/05toei/lalamon.gif]Raramon[/URL] continued to walking through a small forest they heard what sounding like voices so they moved in to check it out. They peeked behind a bush to see a tall black digimon they recognized as BlackWarGreymon talking to a shadow inside what looked like some sort of portal. They didn't hear much just something about the Dark Jungle. After a few minutes the portal disappeared and so did BlackWarGreymon but not before he walked over to a small group of [URL=http://thedigiport.com/deximages/Kunemon.jpg]Kunemon[/URL]. "What would a powerful mega like that want with a bunch of rookie level digimon." whispered Jade to her digimon partner. Seconds later the mega digimon flew high into the air faster than a bat outta well you know. Suddenly the three Kunemon turned to the bush that Jade and Raramon were hiding behind and blasted their attacks toward the bush. "Electro Tread!" the three Kunemon opened their mouths as small threads of electricity shot at the bush which burst into nothingness. "Nuts Shoot!" Raramon shot a barrage of seeds from is mouth which created small explotions upon contact, the Kunemon used their silky web to escape Raramon's attack. "It's time." said Jade as she looked toward her digimon and held up her pink digivice IC. "Raramon digivolve to......Sunflowmon, Sunshine Beam" within seconds Raramon had digivolve to her champion form and realeased her powerful beam of sunlight upon the three Kunemon, they were no match and quickly turned to data. [URL=http://thedigiport.com/screenshots/op/28.jpg]Jade climed into Sunflowmon's arms [/URL] and they were off. "It's time we find those other digidestined that Azulongmon told us about." said Jade to her big green digimon.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]"Aquilamon!" yelled Mira to her fallen digimon. She picked up a heavy rock off the ground and threw it at SkullSatamon hitting him in the head. "I'm not afraid of you, well maybe I'm scared a little of your face, SkullSatamon you are the ugliest digimon I've ever seen." after Mira finally overcame her fears and stood up to SkullSatamon the power she was given to by Azulongmon was activated and her digivice began to glow as did Aquilamon. "Aquilamon digivolve to...[URL=http://thedigiport.com/02Gallery/sylphimon.jpg]Silphymon[/URL]!" Although he was smaller in size Mira could tell that Aquilamon's ultimate form is a power not to be messed with. The bird man digimon sprang into action. "If you think digivolution can save you think agian, Nail Bone!" SkullSatamon tried to hit Silphymon with his powerful dark staff but he was to quick, Silphymon dodged the attack punching SkullSatamon square in the jaw. The dark digimon fell hard to the ground. "Static Force!" Silphymon gathered powerful static energy focusing it into a ball in between both of his hands, he threw it toward SkullSatamon causing a huge explosion. After Silphymon's attack the cave began to cave in even more, before even speaking to each other Silphymon grabbed his tamer and began to fly out of the cave, they didn't even see if SkullSatamon had been defeated. After a few seconds they made it out of the cave and Silphymon put Mira donw as she continued to gaze at the newly digivolved ultimate digimon. "You are amazing Silph...." before she could finish her sentence Silphymon had dedigivolved back to Hawkmon.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Zalina heard a groan next to her as Gabumon got up from the ground. She could hear him dust off his fur and sighed. It was so dark she couldnt see the hand she held out in front of her face. I angered her a bit.

"The moment I find that BlackWarGreymon I am going to kick him in face..."

"He is a bit tall for that."

"I really dont care Gabu." She said standing up nad digging through the pocket of her zip up sweater. She yanked out a big heavy object and searched for a button. Within seconds the area they were in was flooded with light.

Gabumon stared at the device, "What is that?"

"It is called a flashlight. Now lets get out of here."

They walked about for about five minutes when she stopped to listen. She heard snoring. She spun around looking for what was causing it. She shone the light right in the face of a huge brown bear with a tattered red cape. It opened one eye and she could tell it was a glare.

"Why, I never heard of such a thing. A kid walking in the dark with a light stick. Such manners! Dont you know not to shine lights in peoples faces. Especially the ones who are sleeping. I aughta teach you some manners." The bear had both eyes open now and it growled as it stood up. Zalina glared right back.

[img]http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied7/images/WaruMonzaemon.gif[/img]

"WaruManzemon" She read, "Well I am not afraid of you, No matter how ugly of a teddy bear you may be! I didnt know what you were when I heard your snoring."

"Ugly!" Well hearing this the WaruManzemon was rather furious with her. He couldnt seem to speak anymore and Zalina had hoped the strings holding his mouth together had tightend so he couldnt talk anymore. His voice was raspy and strange to listen to. She would have rather not heard it again.

"Gabumon digivolve.... to Garurumon!"

The wolf stood there and growled. He was going to protect his friend.

The bear lunged forward and flung a claw into the ground near garurumon sending rocks and such into the air. Garurumon used his head and tail to hit the rocks away from Zalina. She didnt seem pleased about any of this.

Garurumon ran at the bear and slammed into it and bit it in the arm sending a bit of fluffing into the air but aside from that it had no real effect. The bear slammed his claw in to the wolf and he leapt off into the air and landed a few feet away.

"Broken Heart Attack" A heart shape formed in front of the bears belly nad he sent it at garurumon.

Garurumon leapt up onto the wall to avoid the attack and as soon as he felt himself falling he launched off and came down claws stretched out as he flew downwards towards the bear. The bear however saw this coming, "Bear Claw" he swung his claw and hit garurumon really hard in the stomach. Garurumon fell against a large rock with a yelp.

Zalina was frustrated at this point and ran up to the bear whos attention was fixed on garurumon. She began to punch and kick the bears right leg. Zalina in her regular life liked to fight even though she was this cute little girl as most would say when looking at her. She didnt likethat much and she didnt like this situation. Judgement had kind of left her at this point. For if the bear had been her size he would have been black and blue already but because he was so much larger and full of fluff that he felt barely anything.

He glanced down at her and frowned. "Stupid Human..." He then gave her a big kick and sent her flying. When she landed one of her knees had been cut up from the rocks and her face didnt look so good either. Her nose was bleeding and she was brushing rocks from her eyes. She mad no noise or sound.

Garurumon growled and glowed.

"Garurumon Digivolve tooo.... Were Garururmon!" [WATCH ME!] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgH9cksD9Zk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgH9cksD9Zk[/url]

WereGarurumon stood there before Zalina and Warumanzemon and he looked more alive than he ever had before. He leaped into the air and kicked the bear hard in the chest sending him backwards. He was hit once with a claw attack but leapt backwards and readied his fist.

"WOLF CLAW!" He shouted as he leapt forward. He slashed the bear so hard that several rips appeared in its belly and shoulder. Stuffing pooped out of the rips and Warumanzemon growled in pain.

"Again!" Zalina shouted from the ground.

"Wolf Claw!" This time he slashed the other way right across the bear again and this time more stuffing went everywhere. In a few seconds of screaming bear moments it burst into data, including the stuffing, data that WereGarurumon absorbed without thinking. He walked over to Zalina nad helped her up onto her feet.

"My, I apologise for not digivolving sooner. You might not have gotten hurt if I had."

"It is my fault really, I should not have been so stupis as to think i could have done anything to it. I just kinda lost my brain for a moment."

"You look in pain." He said being very gentle with her as he picked her up.

"Quite a bit in fact."

"No tears either... I am Amazed."

"I am not weak!" She shouted suddenly and WereGarurumon walked with her in his arms in silence for a while. He put her down after a bit and devolved back to gabumon.

"Sorry energy ran out... I see light though."

They both came out of the cave next to another tunnel and saw Azari and Rraikmon standing there. "Ah.."

She ran over to him and hugged him. He pushed away slightly and looked at her, "Dear lord what happend to you."

"Nothing. Had some bear trouble. Anyways where are we." She said looking around.

Both digimon replied at the same time, "The Dark Jungle."
---
OOC: If you guys know how to put those you tube things in your posts could you send me instructions on how to do it too... i couldnt get it to work so i want to know how to do it properly.

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]ooc: Gosh the digivolving scence for the new season are great.

ic:
As Mira and Hawkmon continued walking through the strange forest they were in the bird like digimon began explaining it. "Legend tells of a place that acts sort of like a shrine or home base to the powers of darkness that place is the Dark Jungle and we are in it. Which is why we must be extremly careful because these powers are not to be taken likely." said Hawkmon. "Well then we don't have time to sit and chat we have to find the others and get out of here and continue on our journey so we can end this once and for all to save the digital world." replied Mira.

Meanwhile,
Skye awoke suddenly to see that she was all alone in a dark cave, she was terrified because she is caustrophobic (ooc:sorry if i spelled it wrong) and has been ever since she was a little girl. She was horrified that she found herself in a small dark cave all alone but she knew that she had to face her fear and be brave because the others were counting on her, she wasn't going to let her friends down. "Okay I can do this, I can do this, I can do..." Skye stopped speaking and stopped walking at the same time as she heard a laugh that made her even more afraid. "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I'm no..." Skye was interupted by the strange voice. "You should be little girl. Skye followed the sound of the voice to find the reptile digimon [URL=http://thedigiport.com/new_dex_pics/chamelemon2.gif]Chamelemon[/URL].

Skye recognized him as an Champion/Armor digimon. "Suddenly I'm not so afriad anymore, I can take you. Execute Spirit Evolution...Kazemon!" within seconds Skye lost her fear and spirit evolved, she was not going to be beaten like she was last time by BKWargreymon. "[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Kazemon&twg_type=small&twg_show=568.jpg&twg_rot=-1]Love Tap![/URL]" Kazemon rammed her butt into the reptile digimon but his strong skin protected him. "[URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Kazemon&twg_show=600.jpg]Hurricane Wave[/URL]!" the fairy like digimon then launched another attack but this time it was a powerful wave of wind which she controlled at the finger tips but Chamelemon was unaffected his armor protected him from the powerful wave of wind. "Tongue Lashing!" He cried as he unleased his incredibly long tongue and wrapped it around Kazemon he then used it to [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Kazemon&twg_show=581.jpg]slam her to the ground[/URL]. She wasn't strong enough to break lose from the grip of his powerful tongue. "I have to step it up a notch. Slide Evolution...Zephyrmon!" After slide evolving to her [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Zephyrmon&twg_show=001.jpg]beast form[/URL] she easily broke free from the reptile's grip. "You put up a good fight but not as good as me, [URL=http://tdfn.dark-stars.net/Gallery/image.php?twg_album=Zephyrmon&twg_show=008.jpg]Hurricane Gale[/URL]!" the beautiful digimon let loose her powerful gale of wind and plasma digimon which Chamelemon was no match for as he quickly turned to data. "Now to find my friends." she said as she quickly flew, trying to find and exit to the cave.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

As Masaru and his partner Agumon made their way through the cave Masaru fell to his knees after he lost his breath. "Are you okay Masaru?" asked the worried Agumon. "Yeah, but I gotta give up those cigs." Agumon burst into laughter then suddenly stopped. "What are cigs?" Agumon asked. "Don't worry about it Agumon it was just a joke. Lets continue walking I wan't to find a way out of here." As the 2 continued looking for a way out of the cave Masaru tried to spark up conversation. "Ya know Agumon I'm a little nervous about seeing the others. It's just that we don't know each other that well and they all seem so gung ho about this digidestined thing. I don't think I'm cut out to be a digidestined." said Masaru. "What are you saying of course you are. If you weren't then we would have both ended up like everyone else In the digi-world. The fact that we are here like the others is proof that you are the digidestined." Agumon replied. "Yeah it's just that I'm barely good enough to be a digimon tamer. Like when I thought I lost agianst Duskmon that was one of the most terrifying things I've gone through and....." Masaru stopped speaking as he looked up to see the exit to the cave they were in. "Look Agumon there's the way out." Masaru and Agumon headed for the exit when a skeletal like digimon appeared in front of them. "That's SkullGreymon. [IMG]http://thedigiport.com/dex_s/SkullGreymon.jpg[/IMG] " yelled Agumon. "It doesn't look like he is in much of a friendly mood so you'd better digivolve" said Masaru.

"Agumon digivolve to...Greymon.....Nova Blast!" within seconds Agumon had digivolved to his champion form and shot out his powerful fireball attack toward SkullGreymon. The attack did little if any damage to the ultimate digimon. "He's to strong you have to use your d-templet so I can digivolve." cried Greymon. Masaru tried to use his d-templet but for some reason it didn't work, Masaru couldn't understand why it wouldn't work but then it hit him. "Greymon when you were beaten by Duskmon and he absorbed your data he must have also absorbed the power of the d-templet so you can't digivolve." said Masaru to his digimon. Greymon couldn't take much more. "Dark Shot!" The evil SkullGreymon launched his powerful missile toward Greymon who fell hard to the ground, he couldn't move at all. "Greymon please you have to get up. You can beat him I know you can. Remember when you first turned into MetelGreymon when you went up agianst that tamers MegaKabuterimon." said Masaru. SkullGreymon was preparing to attack. "Dark Shot!" he yelled. "Your right Masaru I won't give up no matter how strong he is I can take him." said Greymon as he stood up. Masaru's digivice began glowing. "I forgot we still have Azulongmon's power, I can digivolve. Greymon digivolve to...MetalGreymon! [IMG]http://thedigiport.com/dex_m/metalgreymon.jpg[/IMG] " Greymon digivolve to the half dinosaur half machine digimon known as MetalGreymon he then used his powerful claw to stop SkullGreymon's Dark Shot attack.

"I knew you could do it." said Masaru to his digimon who starred angrily at his opponent. "Giga Blaster!" yelled MetalGreymon as he shot out organic missiles from his chest which hit SkullGreymon directly in his. The skeletal dinosaur digimon exploded into data as MetalGreymon dedigivolve to Agumon agian. "MetalGreymon to SkullGreymon...No competition. said Masaru as he and his digimon walked out of the cave. "Look there's Skye." yelled Agumon.

OOC: Gee, I'm the only one without a Digimon...
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=royalblue]Zuri looked around--she was standing in a desert at night. Though the moons weren't visible, the stars cast a purple glow on the desert sand, wondrous bodies in the vastness of digital space. However, there wasn't a soul around--no Prairiemon relaxing in the glow, no Togemon standing idly, no voices heard from any direction...

What was worse, Zuri soon found out that her Digi-Egg was missing!
[i]Oramon?[/i] Zuri thought, worry starting to rise inside her. [i]Where have the stars taken you now?[/i]
Anyone would be worried about the safety of a young Digimon in an unknown place--what if they got attacked by BlackWarGreymon's minions, or worse, the bane himself? What if they took her away and possibly destroyed her?

The desert seemed so vast and silent--not even a breeze blew through, and the only sight in the distance was an endless plane of sand. It was just below room temperature--Zuri was thankful it was nighttime. She was especially thankful because of the stars--never in the real world had she seen such a clear view. She loved this place--a pleasant darkness all around, a broad vastness of land, an especially clear sky and fresh air--nothing could be more perfect.

An especially valiant soul would at this point go searching for the missing Digi Egg. Zuri did consider this, but then she realized the vastness of the space, and the time it would take to get out of this place, if there was a way. She had thoughts about running forever in the sand, till the end of time. So all she did was look up at the stars, calling out to whoever was inside the egg.
"Divine spirit, you are so present within the holiness of the stars..." Zuri spoke to the sky. Her voice split the air without so much as an echo.
"All throughout, you observe all of us just as stars hover all around, you look but you do not act--and so is the mystery of fate." With that, Zuri sat down and further calmed herself.
"And here I sit--watching as the stars pass, the stars which hold hints of the day to come, the day when I carry on here under observance of the stars--but unable to witness them--so is the time when I act at last. But now, now is the time when sight of these spiritual qualities can fully take place, when one can look to you for some sort of clue... the means by which we all seem to control our destinies."

At this point Zuri felt a spark of inspiration, to some degree... She then lay down, her back against the cool sand, her sight fixed on the stars even more. She lingered there for a few more moments, then, almost inadvertently, began to close her eyes. Before landing in a full trance, though, Zuri spoke one final word:
"Oramon".[/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]While walking through the Dark Jungle Hawkmon began explaining it's strange powers to his tamer. "From what I have this is a sort of shrine or dark base to the forces of darkness. Evil digimon are at there strongest, they feed off the negative energies here." Hawkmon explained. "We have to hurry and find the others and get out of this place before even more evil digimon start attacking us. If this place can double their powers then you or the other digimon might not be able to hold them off." Mira replied. Her digivice then began to beep loudly, she held it up and saw 3 dots. She then remembered that the digivice have the power to track other digivices. She follwed the 2 blinking lights and saw Masaru, Agumon, and Skye.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Azari didnt like the look of this place and Zalina didnt either. Neither of them voiced their opinions though. Suddenly, as they were walking, their digivices started making noises. Zalina took a look at hers and saw some dots a ways off.

"Look at that. What do you suppose it means?" She asked quietly.

"Enemies maybe?" One of the dog digimon said quietly.

"No no of course it isnt. If it had our devices would have gone off when duskmon got near and blackwargreymon AND that NeoDevimon." Azari said, "I do know what it is thought. You are newer to digimon than I am Zalina and if they explained it they did not do a good job. I remember finding out from Kalem, one of the tamers in our group."

She glared at him, "So? What does it mean?"

"Each of those dots represent a digivice. Meaning each dot is a person with a digimon, or perhaps Skye who has no partner but a digivice all the same."

Gabumon smiled, "Then we should go towards those blinking dots!"

"Why then do they not flash nad beep when we are together?" Rraikmon asked suddenly as they walked along.

"Oh, Well They all probably know we are together. Had someone else come closer who had a device they would have gone off." Azari said but all the others kind of knew he was guessing.

"Well it must not apply in some cases then because it did not beep when every one vanished and I was looking for your partner. It never told me you were laying where i left you. And if that duskmon character was a kid like Skye shouldnt it have reacted too?"

"Hmm I am not sure. Dont ask me I didnt program these things." He shoved his in his pocket and they both followed the lead of Zalina's hot pink digivice.

They all pushed through some deep thick bushes and saw Mira, Skye, Masaru, Agumon, and Hawkmon. They rushed out. It was apparent that Mira had just gotten there too and she was using her device.

One of the others saw what Zalina looked like, Signs of a bleeding nose, several still bleeding cuts, and many bruises that were quite black by now. With seeing her one of them said, "Sheesh what happend to you!?"

"A large teddy bear and I got into a little spat. Ill heal..."

Gabumon shook his head, "WaruManzemon actually. He was about to tear me to shreads while I was garurumon and she started kicking and punching his leg. He didnt like it much and gave her a swift kick."

Zalina glared at her partner, "Anyways who are we missing?"

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]ooc: Ya know they never did explain the whole digi-vice tracking thing that well.

"Wait a minute, you said Warumonzaemon attacked but he is an ultimate, how were you able to defeat him?" asked Mira. "Garurumon digivolved to WereGarurumon. I don't know how it happend really but all of a sudden my digivice began to glow and gave him even more power enabling him to digivolve." Zalina explained. Mira, Azari, and Masaru all had the same expression of suprise on their faces because their digimon gained the ability to digivolve to ultimate as well. "Really he digivolve to ultimate so did Aquilamon. He was fighting this digimon called SkullSatamon and getting beaten rather badly, when my digivice also started glowing giving him strength to digivolve to Sylphymon."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Raramon
[COLOR=DarkGreen]When Jade and Sunflowmon neared a dark looking forest she told her digimon that they should probably stop there and rest before continuing on there search to find the other digi-destined. " I don't think you want to go in that forest." her digimon told her. "Why not?" she replied. "That is the Dark Jungle." said Sunflowmon as she dedigivolve back to Raramon. "It's a sanctuary for powerful dark digimon. I'm not sure we should enter it." the tiny plant digimon added. Jade started to agree but her pink digivice IC started reacting, she looked at it to see several dots huddle together. "Sorry Raramon but the other digi-destined are in there and we're goin in!" said Jade as she proceeded to walk into the forest. "Oh boy here we go." said Raramon as she followed her partner into the darkness of the forest.[/COLOR]

Azari was wondering where some people were, and why they sat around aiting for them to show up. He paced for a few seconds when he saw Rraikmon's ears perk up. Gabumon also showed intrest.

"What is it girl?" He asked.

"I hear two sets of feet heading this way."

"One is small." Said gabumon quietly.

Azari looked at his digivice, "Oh look at that... another blinking dot of dottyness. Lets go greet them."

Azari was on Rraikmon's back in seconds and she took of in the direction the digivice told. A few moments later they were in front of a girl and a plant like digimon.

"Ah, I figured you might be Zury but apperently I am wrong. My name is Azari. Thish ere is Rraikmon."

The girl nodded, "My name is Jade and my partner here is Raramon. So where are the others?"

"Follow us, or the digivice, both work." Rraikmon said with a grin as she turned around to head for the group again.
---
ooc: Again i didnt have much to go with. I wish i was more creative but i want this to still stay active so...

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]When Azari accompanied by his digimon returned Mira, Skye, Masaru, and Zalina stood up to see that he was with another girl who was carrying a strange looking plant type digimon in her hands. An angry look formed upon Skye's face it seemed she had some sort of history with this girl. "Hi everyone, I'm Jade...Skye. So you guy's are the digi-destined Azulongmon told me about. " said Jade. "Wait a second how do you know Azulongmon?" Mira asked. "That's not important what is is that he had a feeling about you guy's being here in the Dark Forest, and he was right. While planting his seed of light and hope to replenish the digi-world he found me and sent me here to find you guide you guy's out of here. If you haven't noticed this place is kind of like a maze, Azulongmon did some sort of magic mojo on me which allows me to make my way through the forest. said Jade, the gang stood still as it suddenly began to get very cold. "Oh no it's them." cried Jade's digimon Raramon.

The tamers looked up to see 3 digimon floating above them. "SkullSatamon, LadyDevimon, and IceDevimon." cried Jade. "SkullSatamon! LadyDevimon! we defeated both of you." Mira yelled. "No you almost defeated us. You see the Dark Forest replinshed our powers and being that it also gives us power boosts we will exact our revenge on you digi-destined. On behalf of the great Daemon you will be destroyed." explained LadyDevimon. "That's what you think, we're alot stronger to. Digivolve to ultimate Hawkmon." yelled Mira. "What! Your digimon can digivolve to ultimate? Look we don't have time to fight we have to leave." cried Jade. "No. We stand and fight, we're the only ones that can stand up against the darkness besides we have to wait for our friend Zuri to return. Hawkmon digivolve now!" yelled Mira as she pointed her digivice toward her digimon. "Hawkmon Matrix Digivolve to...Silphymon!"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]Back in the dark forest...

The three devils had just appeared, and Hawkmon had just Digivolved to Silphymon. Silphymon spread his wings and flew up to prepare and attack, and the three devils started preparing as well.
"Skull..."
Before anyone could finish what they were saying, before any Digimon could attack, a new sound wafted through the air. It wasn't a scream or a battle cry or anything--it was a mystifying yet gentle sound. It was a song.

No one could make out any lyrics in this song--either they were in an esoteric language or just gibberish. But whatever it was, it really was beautiful, with a calm yet melancholy tune. Even in the rising heat of battle, no one attacked--they were all stunned by the song, from which they could see no singer.

As the time went by, a light began to form in between the three devils, one that opened outward as if coming from the pages of a book, with warmth that can remind one of a candle.

Unlike many of the others, Rraikmon struggled to hear what the song really was about. In the moments before the light appearted, she thought she could make out words, most noticeably "quill" and most likely "dome".
[i]What is this about?[/i] Rraikmon wondered. [i]Oh wait now... "ask my"... what was that word, "vine"?[/i] She struggled to hear what was being said, but soon enough something else happened...

Dark green vines wrapped around the devils' feet, bounding them towards the ground. They must have been painful as they were covered in spines. But the material was peculiar--they appeared to be made of a gaseous substance, or plasma...

Back to the real world--or Digital World in this case. Those who were entranced by the song now came back to their senses--there was a fight to go on. Finally the Digimon's attacks started to resume--even the devils attacked with anything but their feet. A few attacks from Silphymon, from LadyDevimon, and then...
"Hey look!" Rraikmon said, poking Azari in the leg and also pointing in the space above where the light had been. Azari followed her pointing, though it was indeed strange...

There, floating above the ground, out of the reach of the devils, was Livremon. Azari stared at her for a moment, susprised, until he felt a tap on his back. He looked around to see who it was...
"Zuri!" And pretty soon the whole group knew of the new arrivals.[/color]

OOC: If you're wondering how Zuri got there, there was a portal beneath where she lay in the desert she was in that activated once she slipped into that meditation from before.

[font=Verdana][size=2]"Rraikmon I think its time you helped." Azari grumbled.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]"Digivolve...too" The tall dog twisted and grew into Rampantmon He charged forward and sent his diamond attack right into Ive Devimon. He was getting tired of the "devimon" pattern. Lady Devimon twice, neodevimon, ice devimon and lady devimon again. It was getting annoying.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]"Raaaaaahhhh" Rampantmon shouted asn he thrw his tail into one of the digimon. He wasnt paying attention to which one it was though.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]Zuri stared and forced a smile, "So what exactly is his problem?"[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]"He is all about battle and rage in this form I think. Against Neodevimon in the caves he could barely speak and was very simple when he did. I wonder if his mega will be the same."[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]"Hmm."[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]WereGarurumon suddenly joined the battle so several ultimates were ready to blow the devil's heads off.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]----[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]And what was all that about Rraikmon?[/size][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]Mira smiled as she finally saw the return of her digi-destined friend and her digimon. "I'm sure BKWarGreymon thought he defeated us but he was wrong because we are back together and stronger than ever. Silphymon Aaaattackk!" yelled Mira. "Astro Laser!" cried Silphymon as his belt buckle began twisting around violently creating powerful static energy, he pointed his arms toward his enemies and blasted his attack. The blast was powerful but hardly effective, all it had did was free them from the vines that held them captive. "You fool! In the Dark Forest our powers are doubled you will never defeat us alone." yelled SkullSatamon. "Then he won't do it alone." yelled Agumon.

"Agumon Matrix Digivolve to MetelGreymon!"

After only a few short seconds the rookie digimon had digivolved to ultimate. A cyborg dinosaur, wolf man, and a blue stipped dinosaur stood before their tamers. As Jade began to ready her digimon Skye walked over and gave her a mean look. "Take your Veggiemon wannabe and leave this to us. Execute Beast Spirit Evolution...Zephrymon!" after her smart remark Skye spirt evolved and joined the others. Silphymon, MetelGreymon, WereGarurumon, Rampantmon, Zephrymon, and Livremon agianst LadyDevimon, IceDevimon, and SkullSatamon who had double their normal strength, which group will win?

ooc: I know IceDevimon is a Champion but in this situation I view him as kind of like Angemon and Devimon Champions but almost as strong as Ultimates. Oh and sorry bout all the Devimon's this will be my last time bringing them in.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

"Static Force!", "Wolf Claw!" shouted Aquilamon and Silphymon as they attacked LadyDevimon at once.
"Darkness Wave!" she yelled, her attack was much more powerful that when they last faught her though and the 3 attacks meet head on.
"Nail Bone!" SkullSatamon yelled as he quickly jumped from digimon to digimon knocking them down except for Rampantmon. The 2 ultimates struggeled to overtake the other, Rampantmon roared loadly as he knocked SkullSatamon up into the air.
"Static Force!" Silphymon threw it's powerful ball of Static Energy toward SkullSatamon knocking him to the ground.
"Giga Blaster!" MetelGreymon created a huge explosion with his organic missiles that came from his chest when hew shot them down toward SkullSatamon who was no match for the 3 combined attacks as he burst into data.
"So this is what the all powerful Daemon has to offer?...Let me be the first to say I'm not impressed." Masaru yelled to LadyDevimon and IceDevimon in victory.

The battle was turning in their favor now. With one of the challengers down it was only a matter of time till the tamers won. Azari was happy about this fact.

"Raagh! Wolf Claw!" Weregarurumon slashed at icedevimon and he growled with anger and slapped him out of the way. Silphy mon sent a static attack at him and as he twitched for a moment Weregarurumon slashed him again. As he fell weregarurumon swirled around and kicked him hard in the back. he went flying into one of the trees. Before he could even move after that chain of attacks Rampantmon slammed into him after charging across the clearing they were in.

Zyphermon, Livremon, and MetalGreymon all attacked at once resulting in a huge explosion that shook the ground and sent digital dirt and trees into the air. They all saw icedevimons body fly into the air and burst into tiny bits of data. Finally things were looking even better.

However Rampantmon twitched a few times and reverted to Rylonamon. As she sighed she answered Azari's silent question as to why.

"Well when I slammed into him he had his claw and I kinda ran into it. But I can still fight now as a champion..."

"Good because Ladydevimon is asking for punishment."

--
ooc: I wasnt actually complaining about the devimons.... lol its just funny. It remindsm e of myotismon... who in the show seemed to die come back die again and come back and die again. lol and you tube is so handy some one has already put the first two digimon savers episodes up (each ahs three parts but they load quickly enough. Sure its in japanese but it has subtitles. So far i am impressed. however i wonder what the american version will be like since since im sure some dialog will need to be edited.