OtakuBoards

Digimon Online Survival [E]

Rei

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]ooc: Yep the new season is really good so far I just wish Sunflowmon didn't have to get saved by GeoGreymon and I never realized how much profanity they used in the japanese version.

ic: LadyDevimon knew that she couldn't defeat all of them but she wasn't going out without a fight. "Darkness Wave!" she yelled as she unleashed her dark blast of bats although it seemed weaker than when she last used it. "Plasma Vines!" yelled Livremon as the same vines of plasma she used earlier sprouted from the ground trapping LadyDevimon's legs, she was stuck and couln't escape her end was near. "Wolf Claw!" shouted WereGarurumon slashed both his toward LadyDevimon both her arms burst into dust but before any of the other digimon could finish he off a giant ball of energy hit her and she was destroyed. The digi-destined and their digimon were stunned at how easily the powerful attack destroyed LadyDevimon bursting her into tiny bits of data, they looked up to see BlackWarGreymon and they knew that this was it either they would be him or he would be them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rylonamon now seeing the next challenge sighed. She wished she had stayed in her ultimate form longer. Now she wont be much help at all. Her stunning attack wont effect him and she knew it. She growled in frustration.

"Rylona, chill." Azari said

"Yeah dont worry." WereGarurumon said quickly, "Its now or never. There is no use complaining."

"Yeah ok... How exactly am i even touch him when hes floating way up there? Its not like i have wings you know."

Azari shook his head, "Let the flying digimon take care of that!"

Guest Raramon
[COLOR=DarkGreen]"Terra Destroyer!" BlackWarGreymon shouted as he launched his powerful ball of energy. "Static Force!","Giga Blaster!", "Hurricane Gale!" Silphymon, MetelGreymon and Zephermon combined their attacks and aimed them toward BKWarGreymon's Terra Destroyer. The attacks collieded in the air creating a blast so powerful it knocked the 4 flying digimon to the ground. "Raramon you've waited long enough, digivolve!" yelled Jade.

"Raramon digivolve to......Sunflowmon."

After Raramon digivolve to the champion sunflower digimon she looked her eyes on BkWarGreymon, even though she knew she couldn't do much damage she was going to try. "Sunshine Beam!" Sunflowmon shot her powerful beam of sunlight toward the mega digimon, Rylonamon jumped beside her "Sonic Horns!" The 2 champion digimon combined their attacks creating a powerful beam of energy aimed toward BKWargreymon. The mega digimon removed his sheild from his back and protected himself from the blast but the power of it chipped away at his sheild. "If the digimon destroy the sheild he won't be able to protect himself." Jade thought.[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]"Hey, good idea!" Azari agreed. He glanced over at Rylonamon, who was sitting down against a tree. She looked a little tired.
[i]Maybe it's from being Rampantmon,[/i] Azari figured--he knew how wild she was in her Ultimate form and was thus fairly relieved she wasn't in that form. After all, Rampantmon had almost destroyed an ally during the scuffle with the devils.

"All right Livremon," Zuri said, glancing sideways at Rylonamon occasionally. She noticed Livremon staring at the Digimon.
"'Tis best to forgive her," Zuri reassured. "Power can sometimes get out of control. But at least she didn't hurt you--I hope--thank goodness you're immune to plain old physical attacks, my ectoplasmic friend." Livremon giggled softly at this last comment.
"I shall return to soft combat, then," Livremon declared--her voice was smooth and angelic.

After all talk among the two ceased, Livremon floated down a few inches, gathered her focus, and then took off, gliding up in a soft spiral until she was about a quarter-mile near BlackWarGreymon.

At the same time, WereGarurumon was prepering for battle. Rushing up a steep cliff behind the tamers, he prepared the power of his next blow. Then he jumped off with wolflike stealth, until he was about the same distance away from the villain as Livremon was.
"Wolf Claw!"

At WereGarurumon's distance, the attack would have taken a few seconds to reach BlackWarGreymon, giving BlackWarGreymon time to dodge. But luckily, BlackWarGreymon watching Livremon, who was flying around just like a graceful dance, as well as humming to herself (though BlackWarGreymon could hear). When WereGarurumon first launched the attack, though, Livremon stopped, opening her book and running a hand over it, as if casting a spell.
"Tome of Quills."

At that point, BlackWarGreymon held up his shield, but he was still looking at Livremon. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the approacing WereGarurumon attack. Frustrated, he spun around mid-air to try to block the Wolf Claw as well as the silvery quills surrounding BlackWarGreymon.
"Static Force!" If that wasn't enough, Aquilamon has snuck up on BlackWarGreymon from behind, attacking his back. Yet still, BlackWarGreymon was spinning before the attacks hit.

Wolf Claw, Electro Blast, and Tome of Quills ate away at BlackWarGreymon's shield. At the same time, quills were hitting BlackWarGreymon's spinning head and shoulders from above. When the attacks were done, a cloud of smoke wasfizzling around BlackWarGreymon. BlackWarGreymon had an angry look in his eyes, quills stuck in his upper body, and a withered shield that was less than a foot in diameter.[/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]The shield had crumbled into dozens and dozens of tiny pieces, BKWarGreymon was visibly weak from battling which he thought to be strange seeing as how he was in the Dark Jungle where his powers should be doubled. The mega digimon looked to his far right to see Mira, Masaru, Zalina and Zephrymon gathered around a giant hovering figurine which looked like crystalized dark energy. "This is it. This is the source of dark energy which the evil digimon feed of off. If we destroy then the digimon will be able to defeat BKWarGreymon." said Mira. "Nooooooooo! I have to stop them" cried BKWarGreymon as he flew high into preparing to launch his attack "Terra Des...." before he could finish his attack he had been interruped by Silphymon and Sunflowmon who flew in front of him. "Astro Laser!", "Sunshine Beam!", Silphymon's bult buckle began spinning around as his body was charging with static energy, Sunflowmon's sunflower shaped head began glowing with powerful sunlight, the 2 digimon both tackled BKWarGreymon at once sending him hard to the ground.

Meanwhile Zephrymon attacked the crystalized dark energy. "Hurricane Gale!" she cried as she launched her powerful gale of wind and plasma energy, even though her attack did some damage it wasn't enough to destroy it completly. Rampantmon and Livremon quickly walked over to help. "Diamond Eye!" roared Rampantmon when suddenly the red diamonds under his eyes began to glowing bright blue, 6 large diamond stones appeared, they flashed from blue to pink and pointed sharp ends toward the figurine of dark energy and shot at it quickly and effectively. The figurine was know cracked all over just one more attack would do it. "Plasma Vines!" yelled Livremon as several vines of plasma arose from the ground breaking through the remainder of the dark figurine destroying it completly. The dark energy of the figurine vanished and the tamers as well as their digimon turned their focus back to BKWarGreymon who was struugling to get back up to his feet. "Wolf Claw!" WereGarurumon slashed his right claw at the mega digimon's chest creating a huge gash on his armor. "Garuru Kick!" he then used his powerful kick to lauch BKWarGreymon into the sky. "Giga Blaster!" MetelGreymon launched his organic missiles toward the mega digimon as they explouded upon contact. When the smoke cleared the digi-destined didn't see BKWarGreymon nor did they see any bit's of data they were worried that because there was no data that he might still be alive but those worries faded, they knew that he was defeated once and for all because of the that rift began to appear in the sky.

[URL=http://thedigiport.com/gods/2.jpg]Zhuqiaomon[/URL] the guardian digimon of the south appeared. The digi-destined where stunned at the size of the enormous pheonix digimon, their own digimon returned to their in-training forms and jumped in their arms. "Ouch!" yelled Jade as Sunflowmon's thorny in-training form [URL=http://thedigiport.com/05toei/badomon.gif]Badomon [/URL] jumped into her arms. "It feel's so good to be free and I owe it all to you digi-destined. If it weren't for the bravery of you and your digimon I would still be stuck in that awful prison Daemon put me in. I imagine that the power you were given by Azulongmon has been nearly depeted." said the gigantic mega digimon. "How do you know about that?" Mira asked. "I know all Mira. Here take this, my digi-cord will give your digiviced even more power to restore what was lost after your epic battle with BlackWarGreymon." replied Zhuqiaomon. The digivice as well as the digimon began to glow as they gained the power of the digi-cord. The in-training digimon giggled as they could already feel themselves getting stronger. "I wish there was more that I could do to help but I am still weak and must go now. Remember apart you are strong but together you are unstoppabled digi-destined." said Zhuqiaomon as he vanished into the sky. As he vanished the red energy surrounding him hit the dig-destined transporting them to another small forest.

They peeked out of the forest to see a small town filled with various digimon. "He transported us to the Western Sector. This is the place least affected by the darkness so their are still digimon here although I see their aren't many." said Jade as the other tamers were all preoccupied with their stomachs wich seemed to be growling louder than Rampantmon. "Well let's go, I hope they have food. replied Mira.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: This seems to be a good place to jump in. Sorry for my extended absence, it was something I couldn't prevent.

IC: The dark haired, goggle wearing boy sat atop a barrel thossing a pebble up in down in his palm. He had heard the of all the fighting that was going on because of the 'darkness' as he had heard some digimon say.

Haru himself had almost become a victim of this growing evil. Luckly for him though he had been saved by Leomon, who he was repaying at the time. According to what Leomon had told him there where more kids like him, stranded here though they were fighting the evilness the was devolping in the land.

Sighing Haru looked down on the ground seeing Monodramon sleeping up against the barrel. Haru would of loved to be fighting along side those other kids but, he was worried about Monodramon. After all he still couldn't digivolve past his current level.

Something happened during that battle, normally Monodramon could digvolve to Strickedramon but, it didn't work this time for some strange reason. Yet, as Haru looked up away from his digmon he saw a group of people coming towards the town.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]As the group got closer and closer to the town they could smell the fresh sent of what smelled like the richest chicken soup ever. Poromon looked to his right and saw what looked like a boy next to a purple digimon but he was to far away to tell. Poromon flew up to Mira. "Poromon what are you doing?" she asked as Poromon pointed to the spot where he saw the the boy and digimon but neither one was there. "What! Someone was there." said the tiny pink digimon. "I think all the fighting is getting." replied Mira as she picked up her tiny digimon and looked up tp see the rest of the tamers were a little ways ahead of her. "Cone on let's go."

Minutes later tamers arrived into town were they saw that the smell came from a local diner, as they walked in they saw a digitama digimon running around the place taking orders. "That's Digitamamon." said Tsunomon from Zalina's arms. Another digimon walked up to the tamers, this one's lower body seemed to be composed of what looked like a moving cloud. "I am Tapirmon, I will be your host, and your waiter, then agian I'll be everything seeing as how I do everything. Please right this way." said Tapirmon as he lead the group to a large table were everyone had a seat. Seconds later Digitamamon and Tapirmon ran right into each other, they were both extremly angry about this.

"You clutzy egg watch where your going!"
"How dare you speak to me like that, I'm the one that keeps you here even though your the worst employee ever. You can't even manage to get me fresh water. How am I supposed to make my world famous chicken soup without fresh water? Where's the water, where's the water!" The digimon went back and forth.

"You'd think they'd be more professional." said a nearby RedVeggiemon. "Jeez! Can I finish my order?" said a Sukamon at the next table. Mira couln't take it anymore. "Shhuuut up!" she yelled as the whole diner got quite. "Look your annoying bickering isn't gonna solve anything. I'll get your stinken fresh water." Mira stormed out of the restuarant with Poromon right behind her. "Want me to come with you?" said Skye with a confused look on her face. "No you and the others should just stay here eat and relax. Besides I could use the fresh air. Come on Poromon." Mira replied, Minutes later Mira and her digimon made their way to the river outside town where she procceded to fill it up. "Don't you think you went off a little bit much." said the tiny pink digimon. "No not as bad as Digitamamon and Tapirmon, I just hate meaning less arguing which is exactly what the was." said Mira as she moved deeper into the river which started to run very quickly. "Be careful or you'll..." the word's left Poromon's mouth as Mira fell into the river, the tiny digimon knew he had to do something to save her.

"Poromon digivolve to......." he tried but for some reason he couldn't digivolve. Mira was quicky began washed down the now raging river, Poromon looked down in fear he didn't know what to do when all of a sudden he looked up to see Mira being rescued by a purple digimon and a boy the same 2 he had saw early.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]
Noticing the pair of eyes on him, Haru quuickly grabbed his sleeping friend and ducked between a dark gap inbetween two nearby buildings. Holding a golved hand over Monodramon's mouth he waited untill the group passed by before he spoke in a whisper, "So there's really more kids trapped here."

Feeling a struggle in his arm he looked down and saw Monodramon fighting for air. quickly realseing his hand he muttered a quick sorry and motioned for slince as he creaped out of his temporary hiding space. In a mere second of time, haru decieded it best for him to follow the group and find out all that they knew of the events. The events that were causing the downfall of this world that he loved.

He followed till they reached a quite famous reasturant. He paused slightly, though enough for Monodramon to bump into him. The motion for slince appeared again as, Haru heard a fush coming from the reasturant. A few moments later he saw a girl walk out with a rather huffed look on her face. Taking a chance, Haru followed the girl shortly after she had left, going in the direction she had gone. It was then that he saw her take a fall into the river and something inside him snapped causing him to jump in after her.

With his googles pushed down over his eyes, Haru grasped the girl that had fallen into the rushing water. Lucky for him he was on swim team back in the real world, otherwise all he could of done if stand and watch as the waters carried her away. Or get carried away with her.

"Hey, you okay?" Haru asked as he pulled the girl up onto the shore, his moved his goolges up into his wet hair and waited for a reply, which came in the form of a sputtering couth.

"Ya, ya I'm fine."

"Haru I got the bucket."

Haru turned to Monodramon and frowned, "Oh, ya that's reallly important. You could of help."

"But, you seemed like you were doing fine on your own....I'm sorry."

Seeing that he had hurt his friend's feelings he quickly looked down apoligizing remembering that was all Monodramon could really do since he lost the abilty to digivolve. "No forget it, you did good Monodramon," turning back to the girl he smiled at her,

"I'm glad your okay, afterall it would be a shame for someone as pretty as you to lose your life in those harsh waters."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]"Geeee thanks :animeblus ." Mira replied as she turned redder than the RedVeggiemon she had seen earlier in the restuarant. "Mira why are your cheeks so red?" said Poromon as he flew over. "Poromon!" yelled Mira as she jumped on top of the tiny pink bird digimon to keep him quite. Mira stood up drenched in water with her hands still covering Poromon's mouth. "Haru is it, You saved my life! I can't believe how brave you are, I mean I don't even know you but you risked your life to save me I'm Mira and this is Poromon" she said in a rush and before Haru could get any words out Mira cut him off. "Wait your a human and that that's Monodramon, you're a tamer and not just a tamer if you survived the attack that makes you a digidestined." Mira yelled as she put Poromon down and tried to ring out her clothes. "A digi what?" asked Haru. "It's a very long story which I guess I should probably explain to you. Come on lets go into town, hopefully they will have something that can dry our clothes." Mira said as she began explaining to Haru all the things that have happened to her and the other digidestined on their way back to town.

Meanwhile.....

A strange voice could be heard speaking to Daemon, scolding him, even frightining the powerful mega digimon. Daemon bowed to who or whatever he was talking to as it disappeared and he then turned around. "Beelzemon!" Daemon yelled, seconds later another mega digimon Beelzemon appeared. "You rang?" the mega digimon replied to Daemon. "It seems he is getting a little restless, a little angry and so am I. How is it that those children have manage to defeat 2 of our most powerful warriors, first they purify Duskmon turning him back into a human then they destroy BlackWarGreymon." Daemon yelled. "Good ridence to both of them. Who needs em, you and I are far more powerful than those fools, we never should have allowed them to rule the digi-world with us, we should have just saved it for ourselves." replied Beelzemon. "You're one to talk. You've barely been able to rule over the western sector. There are still places there were digimon live as if nothing has gone wrong. You are no more powerful than Duskmon or BkWarGreymon, I should destroy you this instant." yelled Daemon. "No no please, I am worthy of ruling beside you let me prove it, please." cried Beelzemon. "Alright one chance and one chance only. I have been informed by my spies that the digi-destined have recently arrived in your sector, go....see to it that they are destroyed once and for all." Daemon commanded.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Just so you know, Livremon can't walk since she has no legs... The whole line flies instead--except for her In-Training form... By the way, Oramon's In-Training form is [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v460/qingrila/oraline.jpg]here[/url]--she's on the top right--the one with the hat. Same colour scheme as Livremon, but her name is Spiramon.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=royalblue]On the far end of the table, Zuri stared at the quarreling waiters then turned sideways to look at Spiramon. Spiramon sat still on the table, looking as adorable as a doll. But during certain moments, she laughed at the waiters. A few moments later, the quarreling got so wild that Spiramon thought it very funny--she fell over onto her back while laughing, rolled over a few times, and fell off onto the seat.She then started to roll off the table, but luckily she realized what she was doing in time and started to float back onto the table.
"Still a ghost huh," Zuri commented. "Always will be. You know, I've been thinking that tamers' Digimon are chosen because of their individual qualities, such as their personalities. Therefore, it is highly appropriate that I found you. Couldn't have asked for anyone better."
"Aww, that's cute!" Spiramon giggled. "A witch for a witch, as I might say!"
"Well, I guess I'm supposed to feel flattered," Zuri replied, blushing slightly in a mixture of flattery and embarassment. "Wow, what has made you so cheerful? You were never this way when you were Livremon, Oramon even..."
"Better get used to it!" Spiramon gave a thumbs-up to Zuri and winked. "Digimon can be different in their different evolutionary stages."
"Kind of like a werewolf in two different forms... except you're a milder version."
"That Rampantmon though... he's like a werewolf almost--he attacked me that one time!"
"When will you get over that?" Zuri asked in an exasperated tone, glancing over at Azari and his Digimon.
"I did... just referring. Hey, did I just hear your stomach growl?"
"No matter, and besides this service is bad. Let's just investigate the rest of the town."
"But Zhuqiaomon..." Spiramon remembered. "He said the tamers must stick together."
"No," Zuri corrected. "He said, 'Apart you are strong, but together you are the unstoppable Digidestined.' Emphasis on the first part."
"Well all right then..." Spiramon answered in a whiny tone. As Zuri left the diner, Spiramon hovered behind her, secretly keeping a sharp eye out for food.[/color]

Zalina yawned, She was hungry, tired, and anooyed. She stood up after listning to the digimon argue.

"That is it. I am going somewhere else. If this is the best this place has to offer Id rather starve!" She growled.

Gabumon stood up and followed her. She was a little to hungry... If she acted like that you knew something was wrong. She grummbled all the way out of the building and went to the edge of town.

"Gabumon you have the nose of a dog right. Which means you can sniff stuff out real well right?"

"Well of course" He said striking a pose as if to say 'im the grandest ever!'

"Then perhaps could you sniff out something to eat?"

Without an answer gabumon ran off. Not long after that did he return with a few fruit like things in his arms and a few stuck on his horn. He gave the few in his arms to her and pulled the ones off his horn and bit into it.

"Hmm these are sweet." She said biting into the orange one.

Gabumon frowned, "If you like sweet thats fine but if you dont like salty dont touch the green ones... blech.." He said tossing it aside.

"So gabu... where did find this?"

He smiled and gobbled a red fruit down... She could tell it was spicy because he suddenly needed water and ran to a river to drink, he was back in a few moments though. "I found a bush by the river. Had some fruit on it. I had smelt it when we first entered town so i located it easily."

Meanwhile Azari was getting fed up too. He finally growled and went outside and joined Zalina. He nibbled on the fruits that Zalina could not finish and Rraikmon finished off the salty ones gabumon didnt like.

"So uh... You get the feeling our rest is about up?" He said suddenly.
Rraikmon nodded, "yeah we felt it as soon as we got into this village."
Zalina nodded, "Now that you mention it..."
Gabumon snorted, "You are all imagining things..."

After they finshed eating Masaru and Koromon fell out of their chairs and to the ground. Their stomachs were stuffed and they couldn't move.

"Koromon digivolve to...Agumon"
"You digivolved!"

As Agumon and Masaru helped each other up Digitamamon and Tapirmon went at it agian but this time it was physical.

"I'm sick of you Tapirmon you will pay for it this time. Nightmare Syndromer!"

Digitamamon blasted his dark attack toward Tapirmon who dodged which made the attack hit the nearby RedVeggiemon who got even redder as he got more and more angry.

"Chili Pepper Pummel!"

He blaster burning red peppers from his mouth toward Digitamamon but the didn't have any effect because of his hard shell. Agumon, Spiramon, and Badomon rose up to stop this petty fight among the digimon.

"Pepper Breath!"

Agumon blasted Tapimon who hit Digitamamon and both were knocked into a wall.

"Bubble Blow!"

Spiramon and Badomon both used a barrage of bubbles that suprisingly had a big effect agianst RedVeggimon who fell to the ground knocked out. Digitamamon got back up even madder than before, the 2 in-training digimon looked at each other and smiled.

"Spiramon digivolve to Oramon!"
"Badomon digivolve to Raramon!"
"Crystal Beam!"

Oramon used her blast of ice to create a bridge in between Digitamamon's hole on his face so that he couldn't close it, this left his only weak spot vulnerable to attack.

"Nuts Shoot!"
"Pepper Breath!"

Raramon blasted nuts into the hole on Digitamamon's face causing him extreme pain, then Agumon blasted him into the wall and he fell on top of RedVeggiemon and Tapirmon.

ooc: I do hope you knoiw oramon and her tamer left the diner a while ago...
----

Azari sighed, "Well it doest seem like we get a chance to rest and the next thing we know another bad guy shows up."

Zalina nodded, "Well then ou two had better charish the meal your eating thought i wouldnt exactly call it a full meal."

Gabumon sighed, "If I find any hamburger trees ill be sure to tell you."

Rraikmon was feeling a littlesad, "I like battles... some times. But the thing is ever few hours is a little much. Well not only that but now that I can go into my ultimate form i fear battle even more."

Zalina made a strange face, "What?"

"She is afraid of being Rampantmon. Because she goes Rampant. She does not want to hurt anyone... That isnt an enemy." Azari asnwered. "Rampantmon, He does kind of go crazy, though he kind of loses his thinking ability all he really does is fight. Sometimes he doesnt watch where he is going or what he is doing. She fears turning into that and hurting someone."

A bit of silence later and they were all done and so on, "So uh... Why dont we find the others. I am tired of sitting around." Zalina frowned.

Rraikmon sighed, "Im tired of battles..."
Azari joined in, "Im tired of being tired of everything..."

Gabumon shook his head, "Im tired of the complaining. You guys are being silly. Lets get some actual sleep like rest before some bigbadmeanmon shows up."

With that they were off and searching for a place to sleep.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Nah, don't worry about it, they'll dry on their own." Haru said as he walked behind Mira and her digimon. Monodramon walked beside Haru, wary of this group they were soon to met.

ooking up towards Haru, Monodramon let a frown come across his purple face. He wanted to protect his tamer, even more so now since the defeat from that digimon. Beelzemon. Even though he knew that Haru wanted to go forward with these people he worried that they may bring him into more danger. [i]More danger that I can't protect him from.[/i]

"Hey Monodramon, everything alright?" Haru asked as he looked over at his digimon who wore a worried expression on his face, which was replaced quickly by one of glee.

"Ya, I was just thinking back."

Haru's face turned depressed as well and smiled slightly, "Hey don't worry buddy. We're gonna do fine."
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]When Mira, Haru, and their digimon finally entered the small town they saw a few of the of the other digi-destined. "Finally you're back and you brought a friend." said Skye as she and a few more of the tamers walked out of the diner. "Yep everyone this is Haru and his partner Monodramon." As Haru and the other tamers introduced themselves and the digimon introduced themselves to Monodramon Mira walked inside the diner with the bucket of water she brought back for Digitamamon. When she walked in she was surprised to see that Digitamamon, Tapirmon, and RedVeggiemon were all stacked upon one another unconcious and the diner was completely empty. "Guess the meal is on the house." she stated as she droped the bucket and walked outside were the other tamers were. "There. It's a tavern, we should see if they have any openings in there. If we're going to save the world we're going to need our rest." said Mira to the tamers wa they followed her inside the tavern. Once the they arrived they saw a Gatomon behind the desk. Haru stepped forward to the feline digimon. "Ah Haru, Monodramon it's been a while since I've seen you, what can I help you with." said Gatomon. "Hi Gatomon, I was wondering if you had a spare room, a big spare room for my friends and I." he replied. "What a large group of friends you have but for you I'll make afew arrangements." said Gatomon as she lead the tamer to a large room. "Wow you've got connections, I'm impressed." said Mira to Haru as they followed at the end of the group. When they all entered the room they found a slight problem. There were 8 people but only 5 beds. "Sorry but this is the best I can do on such short notice." said the Gatomon as she left the room. Skye stepped out infront of the group to examine the room further. "Let's see 5 beds huh. Well seing as how there are 5 girls and only 3 boy's I think you all are getting what I'm getting at. Girls take the beds guys take the floor."she commanded. Everyone looked at her a bit confused but they agreed and soon after the humans and digimon were sound asleep.

Meanwhile...

"Hmp....Daemon thinks he can treat me like garbage ay. Well I'll show him. I'm just as tough as he is and I'll prove it by destroying those kids. "[URL=http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Endigomon.gif]Endigomon[/URL]!" Beelzemon cried, within a few seconds time 5 champion digimon appeared. "Yes master." they said as the bowed before the mega digimon. "Go, I want you to find the digi-destined and destroy them but first you'll need this." Beelzemon threw out his hand and dark energy flew into the 5 champions. "I have just given you the power to digivolve to your ultimate forms. Go...Now!" yelled Beelzemon. "Yes we shall do as you command master." said the middel Endigomon who stepped forth as the leader thne they all vanished in search of the digidestined.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][size=2]Azari frowned. The floor. How... Comfortable...[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Dont worry. Ill be your pillow!" Rraikmon smiled. She was large enough after all and shen ever minded it before.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]He nodded and let her find a comfy spot. She got semi comfy and Azari laid down and leaned his head against her body. She curled her body a bit and put her tail over him as iff it were a blanket.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"No need. I will be fine." He muttered sleepily.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Sure..." She smiled and curled around him even more. She closed her eyes and fell to sleep.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Raaahhhh!" WHAM... SLAM... "RRRagghhh" CLSHHH SWOSHHH THUD THUD THUD[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]A vision of Rampantmon dashing back and forth striking faceless enemies entered her mind. Soon though the enemies were replaced with the bodies and faces of her friends. Hawkmon, Mira, Oramon, Zuri, Zalina, Gabumon and so on. She was attacking them mindlessly. Driven by the thrill of battle. She knew they were friends but couldnt seem to stop herself. After watching herself do this she saw Azari. She slammed right into him. Her head shot up and looked around. She must not have been asleep very long because the others werent even situated yet.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Hmm..." She said quietly. She didnt like her ultimate form.[/size][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]It was very late at night, it could have been around 2 or 3 am. The 8 digi-destined and their digimon were all sleeping peacefully, and not a sound could be heard throughout the inn where they were staying. "Look do you think you could sweep the floor a little bit more quietly!" yelled Digitamamon to Tapirmon as they were trying to clean and repair the damage that they caused to their diner. "Look all I hear from you is do this, or do that and I'm sick of it. I'm the only one around here with any arms to do anything so if I were you I'd shut up." Tapirmon responded. When Digitamamon was about to start speaking agian a large group of digimon walked into his diner. They were Lopmon and 5 of them, one of the rookie digimon walked forward to talk to Digitamamon and Tapirmon. "Hi...Look I was just wondering if you guy's had seen a bunch of humans come in here with digimon accompanying them." said Lopmon with the cutest facial expression you could imagine. "Uhh yeah as a matter of fact it's because of those kids that our diner is in the shape it's in, but I think those kids are staying in the Gatomon inn down the road from here." said Tapirmon, when suddenly the facial expressions of the 5 Lopmon changed from cute and cuddly to mean and vicious. The leader of the Lopmon slapped Tapirmon to the ground with his large ear. "Hey you can't do that to him. Nightmare Syndromer!" Digitamamon an ultimate digimon blasted his minion of darkness from the hole on his shell but the rookie level Lopmon where not afriad at all. "Blazing Ice!" the 5 Lopmon blasted their icy breath at Digitamamon's attack freezing it causing it to fall to the ground and explode into tiny particles of data. "Tiny Twister!" 2 of the Lopmon began twisting their body's creating powerful mini tornadoes which they used to blast Digitamamon and Tapirmon through the roof of the diner. "It would be rude of us to barge into the inn that the digi-destined are in so we should make them come to use instead." said the leader of the Lopmon, afterwords the Lopmon followed him as he walked outside the diner.

"Lopmon digivolve to Endigomon!"

The 5 Lopmon had digivolved to their champion forms and began blasting the buildings in the town to nothingness to draw out the digi-destined. "KoKo Crusher!" each of them cried. Despite the noise from the Endigomon the tamers and their partners continued to sleep, they were extremly tired since it had been so long since they enjoyed a good nights rest. Suddenly Gatomon burst into the room, and let loose a screech that only a cat could waking everyone in the room up. "We're being attacked!" the tiny cat digimon screamed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=royalblue]Many tamers jumped at Gatomon's wake-up call.
"Aww," Azari grumbled, "I was having a good dream and now I can't remember it..."
"Why such an uproar..." Mira yawned as she rubbed the back of her head out of tiredness.
"Terrier... no, Gatomon..." Zuri exclaimed as she practically jumped from under the covers to off the bed. "Sorry," she added under her breath, "there were these strange brown Terriermon in my dream, and they were chaotic. I know about psychotic bunnies but... Eh, what... attacked? By who?" Finally she inquired.
"Hey look out there!" Haru pointed out. He was leaning out of the window, so everyone turned to look. To their alarm, many buildings were on fire, and Digimon were frantically running around outside, some slightly on fire, trying to find shelter.
"Hey wait..." Monodramon spotted. "Isn't that Candlemon?"
"If you're saying he started the fire," Rraikmon corrected, "look at the guy. He's way too small to burn down everything by himself. It has to have been a gang of Candlemon."
"Well," Azari commented, "Someone has to do something--we have to put out those fires! Let's grab our Digimon and go!"
"Right then," Zuri agreed. "Oh but..." she noticed. "Oramon? Where did you go? I know you like to wander out at night but..."

A few moments later, everyone rushed outside to help. Along the way, Skye transformed into Kazemon.
"Wind should put out fire!"
Meanwhile, the Digimon were gathering their senses together, preparing for possible combat. The tamers tried to figure out why the fire started, and Gatomon led them out of the building. Zuri, though, was still searching around for Oramon--she was the last one out the door.
[i]Strange...[/i] Haru thought as he was running out the door and looking back at the building. [i]Our place didn't catch fire... how peculiar...[/i]
Yet while the inn remained intact, untouched buildings in front of the group burst into flame.

Kazemon started to fly towards the nearest burning building.
"Hurricane Wave!" Her attack freed the roof from the fire--it would take a few more hits to extinguish every fire in the building.
"I have an idea," Mira announced. "Let's each take one building." With these short instructions, everyone except Zuri (who was still Digimonless) ran off in different directions to fight the fires.
[i]Now I have nothing to do...[/i] Zuri said to herself while walking toward the river. [i]Come on, Oramon, where are you... If you're not here, I certainly hope you're fighting either these fires or some evil Digimon.[/i]

But within a few seconds, a cry was heard from the riverbank. Instinctively, Zuri followed it, running towards its source. But as she pushed aside a row of cattails, some sort of spinning creature tackled her, knocking her backwards onto a rock. Pretty soon, three shadowed heads appeared over her own from all sides, two of which obviosly belonged to big scary Digimon. But the smaller head she recognized faintly--it was the same one she saw in her dream.
[i]A Terriermon?[/i]
What looked like a Terriermon (though it could only be told from a silhouette) raised its paw, and the two bigger Digimon reached out as if to grab Zuri. But when their hands came closer, Zuri could see the reflection of a blazing white comet heading right for her. Yet she ony saw this for a split second before it struck her in the back, knocking the apparent Terriermon into the river. But Zuri didn't fall in as well--she somehow stuck to whatever hit her. It felt like she was being carried in someone's arms--someone [i]familiar[/i]'s arms...

Whatever it was shot upward and looped around--Zuri caught a glimpse of boots. Then the thing released her at the top of a lamppost and stopped behind her.
"Are you all right?" The voice was definitely familiar.
"Cometramon?" Zuri guessed. That did explain the comet... Sure enough, Zuri turned around to see Cometramon hovering there. Her cape looked a little burnt, but other than that she gave off a strong, silvery-white glow--a good sign of alertness and confidence.
"Wait here," Cometramon quickly commanded as she took off again, heading towards the birning buildings.
"Shadow Comet!" echoed her voice in the distance. Cometramon flew faster, forming a force that looked like a misty purple comet around her. She sped around the burning buildings, agitating the fires greatly and cauding them to implode on themselves or turn into mere embers. As she did this to more and more buildings, the comet began to leave a trail of fire--Cometramon was birning herself in the process. Yet Cometramon was able to figure this out before hurting herself too much--soon she headed back to the river and took a quick dip in it, extinguishing the fire. Then she started heading back to her job.

Meanwhile, Zuri sat rather calmly atop the lamppost. She focused herself, as if starting to pray.
"Forces of water..." The words trailed off as she shifted her attention to the river without actually looking at it. Before long, without her realization, the light in the lammpost turned off... She hoped the same would happen to the fires, "without and within", as she might say.
[i]The water that is holy... Let it calm the fires that arise from our wooden souls rubbing together, in conflict. Let it wash over us--wet wood will not make fire. So then I hope that all those present here would allow that gift of nature, to allow us to tame the fires that are raging... We, the Tamers, let us dive in and embrace the peace. So hear me, if you can, all digital world...[/i]

Yet still, outside the fire raged on and on, and who knew what lay beyond the flames...[/color]

Rraikmon and Azari had taken a small building. Rraikmon suddenly changed appearance. Instead of the furry dog like creature she looked as through she were made of ice. She let out a long howl and flew (literally) at the flames.

"ICE RIBBONS!" She began to spin around the flames quickly jetting in and out of the flames. Soon the fire died down as the ice on her seemed to melt into water that rained down upon the fire. Slowly but surely the fire was out.

Azari grummbled, "Right so Now what. Something sets things on fire. THEN runs off. Nice. I sure hope..." He was cut off when Rraikmon flew down towards him and landed in front of him. Her body felt extreamly warm. She looked at him faintly.

"Perhaps you should cool off real quick in that river."

"Perhaps..." She turned into her almost completely invisible self. She was completely made of a mist and went ot the river silently to cool off and refresh. She would do this and then returnto work on yet another fire.
--
ooc: short sorry

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]The tamer's had a little luck putting out the fires around the buildings but as long as the five Endigomon continued to attack there wasn't much they could do. "Poromon stop them." yelled Mira as she held up her digivice toward her in-training digimon.

"Poromon digivolve to...Hawkmon!...Hawkmon digivolve to...Aquilamon!"

Within seconds Poromon had digivolve to his rookie and then champion form. "Grand Horn!" Aquilamon used his powerful horns to knock two of the Endigomon down like dominos. "Cable Crusher!" cried one of the other Endigomon who's arms grew into cables as he attacked Aquilamon with them, the force knocked the powerful bird digimon to the ground as Endigimon wrapped the cables around Aquilamon. "Neo Blast!" Cometramon blasted a power beam of ice which froze Endigimon's cable like arms, "Hurricane Wave!" then Kazemon used her waves of wind to break through the ice shattering Endigimon's arms into bits and pieces of data.

Meanwhile...

Daemon waved his arm and Beelzemon appeared before him. "You pathetic fool. I send you to prove yourself by destroying the digi-destined once and for all and what do you do. Send your minions to do the job for you and badly I might add as it's seems the digi-destined digimon are having no problem defeating them. One chance, one chance is all you have left Beelzemon. Think carefully before deciding what to do with it. I want those children destroyed, trust me you'd rather face them thatn me. Then again what I do to you will pale in comparison to what you know who will." said Daemon, afterwards he waved his arms again and Beelzemon vanished.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rraikmon returned a few moments later and saw the endigomon. She also saw that some of the others were already at champion. She dashed forward and leapt at one of them and just before she hit him she digivolved into Rylonamon. The speed and the sharpness of her claws met the Endigomon's face and he slapped his huge hand to his eye. She got him directly in the eyes and it hurt. She slammed her head into him with her horns and leapt back out of the way.

He went down with a thud. But was soon back to his large feet. He stomped a few times shaking the ground beneath Azari's feet. It made him feel like falling but he kept his balance.

Rylonamon sent first her tiger attack then ran at her oppnent and leaped forward flying head first into his chest. She spun around in the air and slammed her tail into him extreamly hard. Everyone could hear it groan and everyone felt the ground as it landed (that is if yo uare a flying digimon in the air then you felt nothing).

She had thought she had him almost completely done but he pulled himself back up again and growled with anger. A sound that made even Azari's spine tingle. He slammed his huge fist into Rylonamon knocking her into one of the nearby buildings that were still on fire. She was tired of this. She leapt out of the hot flames. Some of her fur was blackend and it smelt of burnt hair. She roared and leapt up at her opponent. She flew at him and opened her large mouth which she then bit stright down into the Endigomon's face.

"Agumon digivolve to...Greymon!"

Agumon jumped into action out of no where and digivolved becoming Greymon. He used his amazing strength to pick up one of the Endigomon which he then threw hard into the ground.

"Nova Blast!"

Greymon launched his powerful fire ball attack which made Endigomon burst into flames.

"Grand Horn!"

Aquilamon flew high into the air so that he could gain speed as he charged himself toward Endigomon who was still on the ground sreaming because of the flames. As Aquilamon hit Endigomon the virus digimon burst into data.

"Koko Crusher!"

Another one of the Endigomon sprang into attack as he began to launch his barrage of energy blasts from his chest, he scored direct hits on Greymon and Aquilamon who were both blasted into one of the nearby burning buildings. As Endigomon charged toward the 2 fallen champion digimon he was held back, Rylonamon was using her strength to keep him from attacking.

"Hurricane Wave!", "Neo Blast!"

Kazemon and Cometramon combined their attacks to create a powerful icy wind which kept the remaining 3 Endigomon at bay. As Greymon arose to his feet he saw Rylonamon looked at the arms with another 1 of the enemy digimon.

"Nova Blast!"

Greymon blasted fire from his mouth as Rylonamon used her powerful tail to launch Endigomon into the fire ball which caused him to burst into data which Rylonamon then absorbed.

Guest Raramon
[COLOR=DarkGreen]After returning from trying to get the digimon of the town to safety Jade and Raramon returned to were the tamers were fighting the evil digimon. "Raramon it's time for you to help out." said Jade as she struggled to catch her breath from her long run. "Raramon digivolve to...Sunflowmon!" as Raramon glowed green energy her body transformed and she became Sunflowmon. The newly digivolved champion locked her eyes on the 3 remaining Endigomon and began to focus her energy, she closed her eyes and her sunflower like head started to glow with bright energy. Jade seemed a bit confused as to why Monodramon just stood there with his claws clinched and didn't digivolve but Greymon, Garurumon who had just digivolved seconds ago, Aquilamon, Kazemon, Cometramon, and Rylonamon gathered behind Sunflowmon to attack the Endigomon all at once the evil digimon moved faster than they had ben earlier they weren't going down without a fight. "Cable Crusher!" the 3 champion digimon extended their arms out like cables using them to push the digi-destined digimon away but not Kazemon who quickly flew into the sky.

The middle Endigomon was set on destroying Sunflowmon who was still gathering energy. "Hurricane Wave!" Kazemon used her two waves of wind to knock back the other Endigomon but not the one in the middle. "Koko Crusher!" Endigomon launched his energy blasts at Sunflowmon but Kazemon jumped in front of her. "Tempest Twist!" yelled Kazemon as she used her wind powered kicks to block the energy blasts, Sunflowmon had finally finished charging her energy. "Sunshine Beam!" the plant digimon launched a powerful beam of sunlight which tore through Endigomon like paper as he burst into data, Sunflowmon fell to the ground she was exauseted. As the other digimon started fighting the two remaing Endigomon Jade ran over to Kazemon. "Look Skye I just wanted to thank you for saving Sunflowmon, I know that in the past we have had our differences and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did to you, but that was almost a year ago and I'm ready to move on and forget about it if you are. I mean saving the world is a little more important than some petty catfight right?" said Jade, after a couple of seconds Kazemon smiled and nodded her head she then rejoined the battle with the other digi-destined. The remaining Endigomon were far to outnumbered to beat all the digimon as champions and they knew that, the two champions began to glow as they combined into one being. "Endigomon DNA digivolve to...Antylamon!" they had combined to form the ultimate digimon Antylamon. "He may be an ultimate but If you guys work together you can defeat him you won't even have to waste the enrgy by digvolving again.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]As the newly digivolved ultimate digimon Antylamon moved closer to the digidestined digimon he held up his arms and prepared to attack but the dd digimon were two steps ahead of him. "Bunny Blades!" Antylamon's arms turned into powerful blades as he lunged toward the nearest human to him Mira. "Nightmare Syndromer!" Digitamamon came out of no where and hit Antylamon woth his best shot, Antylamon fell to one knee. "Lightning Paw!" Gatomon used her powerful punch to hit Antylamon in the face then Tapirmon tacked him in the stomach. "I just wanted to apologize to all of you for the spat that happened at my diner early it was all my fault Come back to my diner again your meal will be on the house. said Digitamamon as he and Tapirmon bowed their heads in forgiveness but before they got their response they were stricken by Antylamon's attack. Digitamamon, Tapirmon, and Gatomon were sent flying into the air. "Thanks Digitamamon, thanks Gatomon, thanks Tapirmon and by the way we forgive you Digitamamon." yelled Mira as she focused her attention back to Antylamon as did the other dd and their digimon. "Grand Horn!, "Tail Slam!" Aquilamon and Rylonamon each slammed into the ultimate digimon with their attacks but he wasn't going to be defeated that easily. As Antylamon charged toward them with his hands turned into blades as they were before something strange happened. It was as if for everyone time stood still the humans, their digimon, and even their attacker Antylamon was frozen in time when suddenly the enemy digimon burst into data and time resumed normally.

The tamers were dumbfouned to see that an ultimate digimon was defeated so easily especially when their own digimon hadn't even attack yet. They began to hear a laugh which got louder as it got closer. Seconds later the Tamers saw Beelzemon who was walking slowly to them with a gun in his hand, it was then that the tamer realized that it was he who had killed Antylamon and that he wanted to do the same to them. "Ah we finally meet. I goota say I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be to finally see the imfamous digidestined upclose and personal. Aw well the ultimate power of the digital world wants you dead and I'm the one to do it. I will finally prove myself of being worth with you deaths. Double Impact!" said the mega digimon with what sounded like a heavy new york accent, he raised the gun in his hand and fired it toward the group of digidestined. "Aquilamon it's time for you to digivolve!" Mira yelled quickly as she held up her digivivce. "Aquilamon digivolve to...Silphymon! Static Force!" after only a few seconds Aquilamon became Silphymon and launched his powerful ball of static energy which collided with Beelzemon's attack. Although Silphymon's attack nutreulized some of Beelzemon's attack it wasn't enough to stop it completly, the ultimate digimon was knocked to the ground by the force of the risidual energy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=royalblue]Zuri had watched the whole battle from the lamppost and was left concerned when Beelzemon appeared.
[i]So the fire is extinguished, but not with the peaceful water that can save this world but rather snuffed out by the evil which dares to consume us all... I have yet to think which is worse.[/i]

Meanwhile, in the battle, Silphymon fell. Two tamers were stuck in dilemma near the scene...
[i]I wish Monodramon would digivolve already...[/i] Haru thought. [i]We've had squat chance to save any of us from evil. At least get to Champion...[/i]
In front of him, Monodramon watched the scene with focus and anticipation.
[i]Rylonamon[/i] would[i] become stronger if she Digivolved,[/i] Azari wondered, [i]but then she'd just become Rampantmon again... Hey, I'e never seen her in Mega form... maybe then she wouldn't be as wild. But how...?[/i]
In front of him, Rylonamon stood there just like Monodramon.

Back at the lamppost, Zuri stood up at last, wavering a bit on the small lamp. It was a pretty tall lamppost--at least ten metres tall--but this didn't matter. As if the devil made her do it, Zuri jumped off the lamppost, landing hard on the dirt floor. When she tried to get up her legs trembled with pain, but still she managed and thus ran as fast as she could towards the scene of the battle. She skidded to a stop beside Cometramon.
"You could have called me," Cometramon offered.
"Hinderance of mundane matters is a death wish for the malevolent."
"Your manner of speaking inspires me," Cometramon commented with a smile of confidence as she began to fly up towards Beelzemon.
"Actually," Zuri stopped her, "first, you can't fight a Mega as a Champion, and second, you didn't get what I meant. Isn't it time for you to Digivolve...?" Zuri winced through these last words and had to sit down on a nearby stump.

"Yes, the book calls to me," Cometramon sighed.
"Cometramon Digivolve to..."
"...Livremon."
Livremon flew up gracefully, acting as if this battle was a sort of dance. Bearing right, she took off in a circle around the town. Soon her voice seemed to echo from various places in that circle...
"Tome of Quills..."
The circle took on the appearance of a ring, glittering with an occasional quill that danced forward to meet Beelzemon. These quills, though, bounced right off him and wither fell to the ground or formed a new ring around the perimeter of the battlefield. Soon after, Livremon's voice came again, emanating from the ring...
"Let these writings be my eyes. Writings of songs of the Silent." The second sentence was heard only by the tamers, for some odd reason. But after that, a new aura rang through the area. It seemed like a song, but it was more like an aura of music--literally a song of the silent.

Beelzemon grew agitatied and tried to shoot Livremon, but no sound issued from the gun, and Beelzemon was confused as to whether he actually fired a shot or not.
Then Beelzemon meant to shout, "I have no patience for entertainment!" but nothing was heard from him. Angry, he hopped onto a nearby motorcycle and tried to start it up, but no go. He punched the ground a few times out of fury, upon which he sprouted wings--he had entered Blast Mode.

This was all as well--Beelzemon could now assault that annoying little siren. Though it was hard to tell where Livremon was in the ring, something inside Beelzemon seemed to know, or at least showed enough confidence to promise success. Whatever it was, Beelzemon flew towards the outside of the ring, shooing away quills which occasionally bit at him.[/color]